Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will Tre Flowers be back?
Whats up with this? I thought he filled in well last yr and covered TEs nicely...add to this he was good special teamer.
a 6-3 CB who can tackle and cover is rare. ....so why hasnt he been resigned?
Reply/Quote
I hope so. Thought he carved out a nice niche for himself last year.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he feels that he can get more than whatever offer the Bengals might have extended toward him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wasn’t he a safety coming out and he got moved to CB? I’d like him back in his current role, maybe even back up Bates or Bell? I see him as a Ricardo Allen type and Allen just retired. Any word on any offers he may be fielding right now? Is he marketing himself as a CB or a safety?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:10 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Whats up with this? I thought he filled in well last yr and covered TEs nicely...add to this he was good special teamer.

Let's be clear - He could cover slower receivers/TEs well. He can't hang with faster guys.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Let's be clear - He could cover slower receivers/TEs well. He can't hang with faster guys.

Agree. But he filled his unique role very well.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:10 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Whats up with this? I thought he filled in well last yr and covered TEs nicely...add to this he was good special teamer.

Flowers will not require that much to resign. They have bigger priorities to worry about right now. And if he does sign somewhere else their are plenty of guys out there to sign for cheap to replace him.
Reply/Quote
Hope so and i hope he takes more snaps guarding big TEs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, he’ll be back. He was excellent in TE coverage in ‘21 and deserves another year here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote