Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-14-GameDay-Thread-Bears-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 12-10-2017

What the hell was I thinking taking the Bengals as my defense in FD? God, I knew better.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - R3stangs - 12-10-2017

look...we're playing flag football.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 12-10-2017

This team tackles extremely well

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:43 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: You’re aware that there are 30+ players that are cut by 32 teams prior to the start of the season every single season right...plus many more always looking for a job.  

Is there some rule I’m unaware of that says that we have to resign the same bum backups that always get abused every time they see the field.  Maybe it’s called the Brown rule.  

Hell some of our starters couldn’t make a team elsewhere you trust this coaching staff at this point to have a serviceable backup?

Are you aware that two the three guys available to replace the two injured linebackers are rookies?  Are you aware the available replacements for the injured safety is a second year guy or the fifth corner on the depth chart?  Why would you think subtracting 5 of the 11 defenders would lead to a performance on par with, or better than, the regular first unit?

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Sorry second and third string linebackers that haven't played all year steuggle. V.Rey coming off injury second string Evans 3rd string? Fej second string safety. 

Lol this looks like their preseason second half defense....with Iloka.

Outside of Minter and Burfict, who is the other starting LB? They really haven’t had one. Evans started last week and this week which makes him 2nd string on this team at worst it not 1st string.

My point is that outside of Burfict our Lb Corp sucks...it has sucked for all of Lewis’s time. The backups are even worse. Other teams have serviceable backups, and decent starters...not us.

You can be ok with that but I’m not.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:07 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Why do they need a big game?

Because I have Gio, AJ and the Bengal D on my fanduel today. I know... SMH... I know!

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 12-10-2017

Bengals will probably lose this team is awful

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Yojimbo - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What the hell was I thinking taking the Bengals as my defense in FD? God, I knew better.

I actively warned my coworkers against it. Missing 5 starters on a team that’s probably quit on the season vs. a rookie QB. Bad juju.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-10-2017

NUGE MADE IT!!!!

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 12-10-2017

Nuge will hit a game winner against us

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - treee - 12-10-2017

Lmao the crowd was audibly shocked that Nugent made the FG.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Synric - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:53 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Outside of Minter and Burfict, who is the other starting LB?  They really haven’t had one.  Evans started last week and this week which makes him 2nd string on this team at worst it not 1st string.  

My point is that outside of Burfict our Lb Corp sucks...it has sucked for all of Lewis’s time.  The backups are even worse.  Other teams have serviceable backups, and decent starters...not us.

You can be ok with that but I’m not.

Have you watched the Bengals this season? Vigil is the 3rd starting LB. V.Rey is 5h4 first one off thr bench aka second string. When 2 of those 4 guys are down the 3rd string linebacker is Jordan Evans. 

Evans started last week because both V.Rey and Nick Vigil were injured. Anyway I'm done with this lol.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I feel like I shoudl be watching that Buffalo game, how interesting.

Reminds me of 1980. I used to LOVE playing football in the snow like that. Wub

(12-10-2017, 03:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Are you aware that two the three guys available to replace the two injured linebackers are rookies?  Are you aware the available replacements for the injured safety is a second year guy or the fifth corner on the depth chart?  Why would you think subtracting 5 of the 11 defenders would lead to a performance on par with, or better than, the regular first unit?

I think what you’re asking is...Why would I expect NFL LINEBACKERS making $xxx,xxx know how to make a damn tackle or know how to run a zone coverage.

Is that asking too much for a guy who made an NFL team? To know how to tackle? Or to know how to cover? Or know how to read an o-line to figure out where the play is designed to go. Basically things taught to them at the Peewee football level.

This is why we are where we are is that they do not make the right personnel decisions on players and coaches. There’s zero accountability and ownership cares more about loyalty and making money more than winning a Super Bowl.

This franchise has brainwashed some of you who will make an excuse for anything.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-10-2017

Stupid Marvin playing the rookie over the proven vet has hurt our running game all year

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 12-10-2017

Bad throw there by Dalton.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 12-10-2017

that wasnt thrown behind him, LaFell just didnt run slow enough.

(12-10-2017, 03:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Have you watched the Bengals this season? Vigil is the 3rd starting LB. V.Rey is 5h4 first one off thr bench aka second string. When 2 of those 4 guys are down the 3rd string linebacker is Jordan Evans. 

Evans started last week because both V.Rey and Nick Vigil were injured. Anyway I'm done with this lol.

Guess I couldn’t remember a guy who has also been terrible all year. But go ahead and keep making excuses for a loser coach who is known to always make great decisions his entire career.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 12-10-2017

AJ Green is poop today. 

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 04:02 PM)Millhouse Wrote: that wasnt thrown behind him, LaFell just didnt run slow enough.

Bad tracking by Lafell