Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bobby Hart Re-Signed (/Thread-Bobby-Hart-Re-Signed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - psychdoctor - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 09:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 'Hart, 24, started all 16 games last season and Jim Turner, the Bengals’ new offensive line coach, watched them all closely on film and left no doubt that he wanted him for more than 16 games.' - Hobson

Sick

Bill Callahan would not have reached the same conclusion.

what is it with the Bengals and keeping an O-Line man the fans hate. Are they doing this on purpose? Well, we can't blame Paul Alexander, Marvin Lewis, not sure even Mike Brown.

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - BengalChris - 03-11-2019

I'm dumbfounded by this signing. Was the front office competing against itself?

Everyone saw that this team needed to improve the OL from last year's terrible unit, that is everyone except the Bengals themselves.

(03-11-2019, 09:25 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm dumbfounded by this signing. Was the front office competing against itself?

Everyone saw that this team needed to improve the OL from last year's terrible unit, that is everyone except the Bengals themselves.

We still do not know the terms of the contract.  It may be one year guaranteed.  I simply do not know.  

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - BengalChris - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 09:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: We still do not know the terms of the contract.  It may be one year guaranteed.  I simply do not know.  

What does Mike Brown do when he's got one of the worst OLs in the game?

He re-signs the starters to keep that unit intact.

This is just plain shocking.

I'm not shocked that the Hart was re-signed, but I was expected no more than $3M per year cause who the hell is going to offer him more?

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - ElkValleyBengal - 03-11-2019

The events of the past month and a half or so have made it obvious. Hart stole the compromising photos of Mike Brown that Lewis had all these years.

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Pat5775 - 03-11-2019

Forgive my lack of technological knowledge, but Joe Mixon tweeted something along the lines of “It’s not personal, it’s just business” not too long after the Hart news came about Ninja

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - StoneTheCrow - 03-11-2019

They just couldn’t stand the Steelers looking like bigger idiots than them for more than 24 hrs.

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Andy2AJ - 03-11-2019

It’s nice knowing we just signed the 75th overall offensive lineman to a 3 yr deal. It’s wont be long till we reach full bungles mode again. Total shit signing. I would of taken anyone other than this seventh round total trash pick

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - THE PISTONS - 03-11-2019

There you go. Taylor loved Hart and wants him to be our atarter.

Hart, 24, started all 16 games last season and Jim Turner, the Bengals’ new offensive line coach, watched them all closely on film and left no doubt that he wanted him for more than 16 games. Turner has an excellent relationship with Hart’s coach at Florida State and had no trouble picking Jimbo Fisher’s brain. Turner made his thoughts well known on Hart at the NFL scouting combine earlier this month even though he dared not utter his name even before free agency started.

“I can’t comment on the right tackle because he’s unrestricted so I’m not sure what’s going to happen with him,” Turner said. “I thought he did a great job. I thought was phenomenal. I know he gave up some sacks and pressures and all this other business, but if you really watch him play, he played with passion and I thought he played well. He played for Jimbo, so I talked with Jimbo about him coming from Florida State. I just like what he brought to the table as far as energy is concerned. I think he’s an athlete and I think he’s a good player, a good, solid player.”

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - StoneTheCrow - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 10:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There you go. Taylor loved Hart and wants him to be our atarter.

Hart, 24, started all 16 games last season and Jim Turner, the Bengals’ new offensive line coach, watched them all closely on film and left no doubt that he wanted him for more than 16 games. Turner has an excellent relationship with Hart’s coach at Florida State and had no trouble picking Jimbo Fisher’s brain. Turner made his thoughts well known on Hart at the NFL scouting combine earlier this month even though he dared not utter his name even before free agency started.

“I can’t comment on the right tackle because he’s unrestricted so I’m not sure what’s going to happen with him,” Turner said. “I thought he did a great job. I thought was phenomenal. I know he gave up some sacks and pressures and all this other business, but if you really watch him play, he played with passion and I thought he played well. He played for Jimbo, so I talked with Jimbo about him coming from Florida State. I just like what he brought to the table as far as energy is concerned. I think he’s an athlete and I think he’s a good player, a good, solid player.”

Is Paul Alexander available?

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Catmandude123 - 03-11-2019

There is a warning coming from the front office " Be careful you don't get trampled when coming to get your season tickets". It's a Jungle out there. I hope the fans express their dissatisfaction with this crap their wallets.

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Cure4CF - 03-11-2019

Mmmmm k. Spending money to spend up to the cap floor. Same old shite. This is very disheartening Ninja

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Nately120 - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Tannehill would get spoiled behind our oline. He was sacked 14 times more than Andy with over 100 fewer attempts. 

I didn't say it was a wise move.

(03-11-2019, 08:28 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Hart must've sent him a premium blow-up doll.

I miss him....

You know who i'm talking about.

Your blow-up doll was a "him?"

Bobby Hart Re-Signed - yellowxdiscipline - 03-11-2019

I’m utterly at a loss for words right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(03-11-2019, 09:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 'Hart, 24, started all 16 games last season and Jim Turner, the Bengals’ new offensive line coach, watched them all closely on film and left no doubt that he wanted him for more than 16 games.' - Hobson

Sick

Turner must be secretly getting part of Hart's contract as a kickback for this...that's a far more reasonable answer than a guy who knows enough about football to be an NFL-level coach watched Bobby Hart and wanted more more more.  

I will say, this does make for interesting message board-ing, if nothing else.

Bengals fans - Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis aren't making decisions anymore! Zac and Katie are going to save us!!!
*Bengals give Booby Hart a big contract immediately*
Bengals fans - Mike Brown is still calling the shots!

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - NKURyan - 03-11-2019

If only there was some kind of draft where we could potentially draft an offensive lineman coming up...

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - 2MinutesHate - 03-11-2019

The sad thing about Marvin Lewis being gone is that now there is no one left to stop Mike Brown from doing these kinds of deals anymore.  I think ML was a voice of reason in MB's ear, which is why we were at least competitive for so long.

The old man is a terrible GM and I think it's pretty evident that he has regained full control of the ship once again.  I just don't see him listening much to Taylor and his staff.  This could be a sign that we are in very serious trouble.

RE: Bobby Hart Re-Signed - Nately120 - 03-12-2019

(03-11-2019, 11:57 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: The sad thing about Marvin Lewis being gone is that now there is no one left to stop Mike Brown from doing these kinds of deals anymore.  I think ML was a voice of reason in MB's ear, which is why we were at least competitive for so long.

The old man is a terrible GM and I think it's pretty evident that he has regained full control of the ship once again.  I just don't see him listening much to Taylor and his staff.  This could be a sign that we are in very serious trouble.

Ida know...I think there is more to argue that Taylor and Turner were behind the Hart contract than Mike Brown going full tyrant and doing it.  I do see how the optimistic view involves blaming the guy who, on average, should be on his 6th year in the grave right now.