Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Biden vs. Trump debate - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: { All Things Biden & Trump } (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Things-Biden-Trump)
+---- Thread: Biden vs. Trump debate (/Thread-Biden-vs-Trump-debate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - masonbengals fan - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 12:15 PM)pally Wrote: If he is the candidate, I will still vote for him.  A 3rd party candidate has zero chance of winning enough electoral votes.  And you couldn’t pay me to vote for Donald Trump,the creeps who  do his bidding, and their regressive, dangerous Christian Nationalist agenda.  I’d much rather take my chances with future President Harris and Democrat policies

I have zero doubt you will vote for him or his replacement. 

We pretty much knew all along a vote for Joe was a vote for Kamala. Last night just sealed that deal.

To think these are the only choices we have available on election day is beyond pitiful. 

But the choice is a clear one. 

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - pally - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 12:55 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: He cannot. He secured the nomination through the primary process. He would have to consent to step aside. And that would just be the start of what would be a very messy process to name a replacement. It certainly would not be as simple as "Biden out Newsome in" by any stretch.  

To quote David Axelrod's DNC source: "[The DNC] are f**ked."

The only way, at this point, to select someone else, is for Biden to release his delegates and have a brokered convention.  And as you said that would be very messy but any other option than letting the delegates select a candidate would be even messier

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - StoneTheCrow - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 10:43 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sounds like I’m finally allowed to believe my lying eyes.

https://x.com/ggreenwald/status/1806685346983231769?s=46&t=0fdWHkAtFeOeT5pnvxEBSA

Double middle fingers to the audacious

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - BigPapaKain - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 12:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Biden didn't look old.  He looked senile.  He looked senile because he is senile and has been for years.

I can't wait to see your doctorate.

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - pally - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 12:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Biden didn't look old.  He looked senile.  He looked senile because he is senile and has been for years.

I can see not voting at all, but voting for someone who is clearly in the throws of deep senility is putting party over country in a major way.  I wouldn't let Biden walk my dog at this point.

Nope I am putting my country ahead of the  MAGA Party's agenda

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - HarleyDog - 06-28-2024

So it appears Jill is out campaigning for her husband today, just hours after patting him on the head like a puppy after the debate and calling him a good boy. This is exactly why I loathe this woman. She is in it for her, not the well-being of her husband. Like him or not, he's got to stop here, but seems like he's going to be pushed by her and the never-Trumpers. How is this not abuse? How is it not considered abuse for dem voters to encourage him to go on, or to vote for him and expect another 4yrs when he should be enjoying his final years? His mental capacity is slipping. Please don't wait until nothing is left and then toss him aside. 

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - Luvnit2 - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 03:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So it appears Jill is out campaigning for her husband today, just hours after patting him on the head like a puppy after the debate and calling him a good boy. This is exactly why I loathe this woman. She is in it for her, not the well-being of her husband. Like him or not, he's got to stop here, but seems like he's going to be pushed by her and the never-Trumpers. How is this not abuse? How is it not considered abuse for dem voters to encourage him to go on, or to vote for him and expect another 4yrs when he should be enjoying his final years? His mental capacity is slipping. Please don't wait until nothing is left and then toss him aside. 

As a Trump supporter, I hope Biden and the Democrats don't hurt Democracy by dumping him this late in the game and removing every primary vote Biden received. I see no chance he beats Trump now; he was already in trouble in swing states, it just got worse after last night in my opinion, but polling coming out will tell us more.

As a human being, Jill should be locked up for putting Joe through this and lying through her teeth over and over again how sharp Joe is now. Joe's handlers should also be admonished. JKP should be admonished. All of these people know how bad his mental acuity has become yet ignored it for personal gain (power). It is like shooting up a horse with PED's, he wins and then they have to shoot him. It is very sad, and the liberal media is also to blame for not being honest.

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 12:55 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: He cannot. He secured the nomination through the primary process. He would have to consent to step aside. And that would just be the start of what would be a very messy process to name a replacement. It certainly would not be as simple as "Biden out Newsome in" by any stretch.  

To quote David Axelrod's DNC source: "[The DNC] are f**ked."

The question becomes can they get a replacement legally on the ballots in time?

(06-28-2024, 03:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As a Trump supporter, I hope Biden and the Democrats don't hurt Democracy by dumping him this late in the game and removing every primary vote Biden received. I see no chance he beats Trump now; he was already in trouble in swing states, it just got worse after last night in my opinion, but polling coming out will tell us more.

As a human being, Jill should be locked up for putting Joe through this and lying through her teeth over and over again how sharp Joe is now. Joe's handlers should also be admonished. JKP should be admonished. All of these people know how bad his mental acuity has become yet ignored it for personal gain (power). It is like shooting up a horse with PED's, he wins and then they have to shoot him. It is very sad, and the liberal media is also to blame for not being honest.

How much trust has the leftist media lost after last night? Makes me wonder. America was educated last night.

Now, if we could just educate the women and LGBTQ people who support Hamas,  that the very people they support, would either kill them or strip them of any rights and dignity upon sight. I know, a different topic, but still, it's frustrating to see the shades pulled over so many people's eyes who don't see the truth or refuse to recognize it. 

(06-28-2024, 03:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So it appears Jill is out campaigning for her husband today, just hours after patting him on the head like a puppy after the debate and calling him a good boy. This is exactly why I loathe this woman. She is in it for her, not the well-being of her husband. Like him or not, he's got to stop here, but seems like he's going to be pushed by her and the never-Trumpers. How is this not abuse? How is it not considered abuse for dem voters to encourage him to go on, or to vote for him and expect another 4yrs when he should be enjoying his final years? His mental capacity is slipping. Please don't wait until nothing is left and then toss him aside. 

A question I have raised multiple times.

Joe is being abused on the world stage by Jill and everyone closest to him, and he allows it to happen because he does not know better, and trusts and depends on them to get through the day.

Vile, evil people.

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 02:22 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I can't wait to see your doctorate.

My mother had Alzheimer's and my father is currently going senile.  It's not hard to recognize.  It is shocking that anyone would still be denying it.  

(06-28-2024, 05:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: My mother had Alzheimer's and my father is currently going senile.  It's not hard to recognize.  It is shocking that anyone would still be denying it.  

I stayed with my mom for the last few months of her life to take care of her. Once you see it, it progresses pretty quickly. There towards the end, I don't think she recognized me. It was an extremely heartbreaking experience. Sorry about your Mom & Dad.

(06-28-2024, 05:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: My mother had Alzheimer's and my father is currently going senile.  It's not hard to recognize.  It is shocking that anyone would still be denying it.  

It's shocking that you continue to use anecdotal evidence as a way to push an agenda.

(06-28-2024, 05:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I stayed with my mom for the last few months of her life to take care of her. Once you see it, it progresses pretty quickly. There towards the end, I don't think she recognized me. It was an extremely heartbreaking experience. Sorry about your Mom & Dad.

My dad is still pretty sharp, but he forgets new things almost instantly.  He could stay this way for years and then go downhill fast.  There's really no predicitng it.

(06-28-2024, 05:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's shocking that you continue to use anecdotal evidence as a way to push an agenda.

Fine.  Are you really saying you don't see signs that Biden is operating at a diminished mental capacity?  If yes, where on a scale of 1-10 would you rate him?  10 being sharp as a tack and 1 being a total vegetable.

Yes.

I worked in a nursing home for several years and after a bit, you can see who is with it, who is faking it (sometimes very well), and who is gone. It is shameful he was trotted out there like that.

Is he so terrible behind the scenes his handlers thought this was him at his best?

The man is being abused and deserves to be treated with more dignity, as we all hope we will be treated if we were similarly enfeebled.

P.S. why does he still have the nuclear football?!?

(06-28-2024, 05:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fine.  Are you really saying you don't see signs that Biden is operating at a diminished mental capacity?  If yes, where on a scale of 1-10 would you rate him?  10 being sharp as a tack and 1 being a total vegetable.

I'm not a doctor and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

Most days, I'd put him at about a 7 or 8. Last night, like a 4.

Of course, he also has a small army of handlers and doctors ACTUALLY watching him all the time. I imagine if his mental capacity were to go, one of those doctors or handlers would say something. And don't give me that bullshit about them protecting his image - Biden isn't the kind of person to surround himself with sycophants and yes men, and someone would've leaked something by now.

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - hollodero - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 05:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's shocking that you continue to use anecdotal evidence as a way to push an agenda.

Oh come on. The alleged agenda consists of mainly stating the obvious. Which, of course, can not be an exact diagnosis of any sort, but Biden is not up to the task and that's just too apparent to ignore any longer. He was never a sharp debater, but he was way sharper four years ago and apparently declined massively. And I defended him longer than many others, but this "agenda" of mine is now unsustainable. How would this guy behave in a crisis, would anyone really feel comfortable with him calling the shots and making quick, consequential decisions?

Not to be misunderstood, I feel quite uncomfortable with Trump as well. It's a whole mess.

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - Luvnit2 - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 05:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I stayed with my mom for the last few months of her life to take care of her. Once you see it, it progresses pretty quickly. There towards the end, I don't think she recognized me. It was an extremely heartbreaking experience. Sorry about your Mom & Dad.

My mother also started in her early stages no recognizing my adult children. My brothers and sisters would take turns going to see her. I would show up and she would ask why oldest brother never came to see her, he had been there the day earlier. A few months prior to her death, she stopped recognizing me. it was one of the hardest things I ever endured.

She kept get infections and many trips to emergency rooms. She was so tired of getting stuck with needles. But in the end, the only bright light was I knew her pain from teh day before would not be remembered.

The interview Joe did in 2022 with I think CBS, he was so much better than he has been the last 6 months. Sadly, before our eyes he is getting worse. My mother was stubborn also. We had to take her car keys away about 18 months before she passed away. She still was coherent, and it broke her heart as she loved to drive.

Jill has to see it. Hunter has to see it. His staff has to see it. The liberal media had to see it and covered for him. Why? They hate Trump and want Biden to win. The left leaning media was exposed last night. From Morning Joe to Maddow, they flat out lied to cover for him.

RE: Biden vs. Trump debate - hollodero - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 05:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The liberal media had to see it and covered for him. Why? They hate Trump and want Biden to win. The left leaning media was exposed last night. From Morning Joe to Maddow, they flat out lied to cover for him.

I mean, they really seemed to be caught off-guard and genuinely distressed. Imho they'd be at least better prepared for the moment if they already knew.

(06-28-2024, 02:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: https://x.com/ggreenwald/status/1806685346983231769?s=46&t=0fdWHkAtFeOeT5pnvxEBSA

Double middle fingers to the audacious

This will get zero traction here, herd mentality isn't confined to the media.  Greenwald raking the media over a cheese grater.