Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Conspiracy Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: The Conspiracy Thread (/Thread-The-Conspiracy-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 09:33 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We are all very lucky to have you working on this.   Mellow

You are in fact. Look how far you've come with only half truths. Imagine how much further you'd be with the entire truth. 

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - SteelCitySouth - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 11:21 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You are in fact. Look how far you've come with only half truths. Imagine how much further you'd be with the entire truth. 

Why would half truths or full truths effect the distance of my come?

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Rotobeast - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 11:28 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why would half truths or full truths effect the distance of my come?

Because you can detect in her voice if it is a half or full truth when she says "Oh, baby I want your hot........all over.......".

Well.....it affects mine.
You're a weirdo though.
Ninja

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - fredtoast - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: It came out in the wash, but the Gulf of Tonkin, the William McKinley conspiracy....

As for 9/11, I believe it was real, it was terrorists, but the coverup was who was behind it.......the Saudis.  A recent article I read may put some teeth behind my assertion.

http://news.groopspeak.com/911-commission-chairman-i-know-who-was-responsible-for-911-fbi-lied-to-american-public/

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/28/475985517/28-pages-in-sept-11-report-should-be-declassified-ex-sen-graham-says

I would not be surprised at all if some Saudi extremists were involved, but I don't see the Saudi government having any motive to fund a terrorist attack on one of their biggest supporters.

(05-01-2016, 10:30 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: There is absolutely no tangible evidence of giants. All those videos on YouTube are fakes for an art project.

Bullshit

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I would not be surprised at all if some Saudi extremists were involved, but I don't see the Saudi government having any motive to fund a terrorist attack on one of their biggest supporters.

Right, but from what I took from those articles, it appears some "higher ups" were possibly involved, although not at the behest of the Saudi Royals.  The reason for the cover up, in my opinion, would be that our government wouldn't want terrorism associated with our big oil ally in the region.  Not to mention, the Bush relationship with the Saudis.  Could you imagine the public backlash and blood lust?

(05-02-2016, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Right, but from what I took from those articles, it appears some "higher ups" were possibly involved, although not at the behest of the Saudi Royals.  The reason for the cover up, in my opinion, would be that our government wouldn't want terrorism associated with our big oil ally in the region.  Not to mention, the Bush relationship with the Saudis.  Could you imagine the public backlash and blood lust?

I agree.  This is entirely possible.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - SteelCitySouth - 05-03-2016

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - PhilHos - 05-03-2016

(05-02-2016, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bullshit

Way to discredit him, fred, using one of those fake art project YouTube videos when HE JUST MENTIONED THEM IN THE POST YOU QUOTED!!!! Sheesh.

Mellow

Guys! Guys! Without using google name the movie that Susan Sarandon and Meatloaf were in. Remember don't use google to find the answer. I will be researching the theory of how JJ's catchphrase "DI-NO-MITE" was in reality the first Muslim call to arms.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - PhilHos - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 02:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Guys! Guys!  Without using google name the movie that Susan Sarandon and Meatloaf were in.  Remember don't use google to find the answer.  I will be researching the theory of how JJ's catchphrase "DI-NO-MITE" was in reality the first Muslim call to arms.

Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Don't need Google for that.

Give me another one.

(05-03-2016, 02:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Give me another one.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been researchig my butt off.  It's coming soon I'll be back soon.  While I'm gone, without google, what movie did Denzel Washington make that takes place in Mexico.  It's important to the whole theory.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - GMDino - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 02:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Guys! Guys!  Without using google name the movie that Susan Sarandon and Meatloaf were in.  Remember don't use google to find the answer.  I will be researching the theory of how JJ's catchphrase "DI-NO-MITE" was in reality the first Muslim call to arms.

(05-03-2016, 02:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Give me another one.

(05-03-2016, 02:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been researchig my butt off.  It's coming soon I'll be back soon.  While I'm gone, without google, what movie did Denzel Washington make that takes place in Mexico.  It's important to the whole theory.

Hilarious

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - BengalHawk62 - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 02:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been researchig my butt off.  It's coming soon I'll be back soon.  While I'm gone, without google, what movie did Denzel Washington make that takes place in Mexico.  It's important to the whole theory.

I know!  I know!   Its Apocalypto!

(05-03-2016, 03:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I know!  I know!   Its Apocalypto!

This is incorrect.

I'm sorry guys I've just been a lil busy lately. 

But lemme ask any of you a question, without looking it up please. It's important that you don't look it up. 

Name the movie that starred Brad Pitt and Edward Norton as the same person with a split personality. 

Remember, don't look it up, I'll explain why soon. 

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - fredtoast - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 03:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Name the movie that starred Brad Pitt and Edward Norton as the same person with a split personality. 

I am not falling for this.

I know we are not allowed to say.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 03:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is incorrect.

I'm sorry guys I've just been a lil busy lately. 

But lemme ask any of you a question, without looking it up please. It's important that you don't look it up. 

Name the movie that starred Brad Pitt and Edward Norton as the same person with a split personality. 

Remember, don't look it up, I'll explain why soon. 

[Image: wanking_small1.gif]

(05-03-2016, 04:05 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: wanking_small1.gif]

No...That movie stared Steve Martin.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 05-03-2016

I actually have been busy asshat. 

But I did forget about the post you so fondly mock me with. 

So, the reason I asked about that is because there's a strange theory floating around that we've experienced a time shift, it's not my theory and I don't believe it, well I don't fully believe it. 

The theory started with this;

How do you spell Berenstein in Berenstain Bears?

I remember it with the 'a'. Many people swear it's been changed from the 'e' to the 'a'. 

People are also claiming spelling has changed with Reba's last name. Spell it without looking it up. I remember it the correct way but many people claim it was spelled differently. 

Also, quote the most famous line from Darth Vader. People are saying it's changed. 

The reason why I even bring this up is because I distinctly remember the title of the Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise movie as Interview With A Vampire. But it's actually Interview With The Vampire. Which made me think maybe,just maybe these people might not be that crazy. Some quantum theories suggest we live in a simulation. And that is where the time shift theory originates. 

Remember, I don't really believe this theory. It's interesting nonetheless. 

So which do you duoche canoes remember?

(05-03-2016, 04:05 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: wanking_small1.gif]

At first I thought the above was meant for me.....Then I read the below.   Mellow

(05-03-2016, 04:15 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I actually have been busy asshat. 

But I did forget about the post you so fondly mock me with. 

So, the reason I asked about that is because there's a strange theory floating around that we've experienced a time shift, it's not my theory and I don't believe it, well I don't fully believe it. 

The theory started with this;

How do you spell Berenstein in Berenstain Bears?

I remember it with the 'a'. Many people swear it's been changed from the 'e' to the 'a'. 

People are also claiming spelling has changed with Reba's last name. Spell it without looking it up. I remember it the correct way but many people claim it was spelled differently. 

Also, quote the most famous line from Darth Vader. People are saying it's changed. 

The reason why I even bring this up is because I distinctly remember the title of the Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise movie as Interview With A Vampire. But it's actually Interview With The Vampire. Which made me think maybe,just maybe these people might not be that crazy. Some quantum theories suggest we live in a simulation. And that is where the time shift theory originates. 

Remember, I don't really believe this theory. It's interesting nonetheless. 

So which do you duoche canoes remember?