Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics (/Thread-Election-Challenges-Protests-Conspiracy-Theories-and-Moral-Panics)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - fredtoast - 12-01-2020

A lot of these Trump tweets remind me of a certain member here who refuses to back up any of his claims with anything other than "It is obvious to everyone" or "You should know that without me telling you" or "Everyone knows".

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - xxlt - 12-01-2020

Nice thread Dill. Last time I looked DTs record was 1-39 in the suits alleging fraud. So much winning. Sad thing is that dickhole is laughing all the way to the bank on this his latest scam. America's greatest liar and con man and worst president. Once he leaves office will be interesting to see what plans his Russian handlers have for him. Cheers!

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Au165 - 12-01-2020

Just came out, the DOJ is investigating and apparently about to charge a bunch of people in a bribery for Pardon scheme. This should be fun.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Nately120 - 12-01-2020

(12-01-2020, 10:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: Just came out, the DOJ is investigating and apparently about to charge a bunch of people in a bribery for Pardon scheme. This should be fun.

Yeah, but Joe Biden broke his foot.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Big Boss - 12-01-2020

(12-01-2020, 10:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: Just came out, the DOJ is investigating and apparently about to charge a bunch of people in a bribery for Pardon scheme. This should be fun.

Can't wait to watch.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Au165 - 12-02-2020

As we are starting to hear the term "Martial Law" thrown around and an insinuation that Trump could suspend the constitution and hold a "new " election overseen by the military it is important to remember the term Seditious Conspiracy. That is the charge every single person who pushes such an idea should face in January. There should be no more compromise and forgiveness, at this point we have entered into sedition territory, and in order to ensure this doesn't become the new norm of American elections, people must be held accountable for their words and actions.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Au165 - 12-02-2020

File this one under, "reasons why everyone may be asking for pardons"

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - GMDino - 12-02-2020

(12-02-2020, 11:17 AM)Au165 Wrote: As we are starting to hear the term "Martial Law" thrown around and an insinuation that Trump could suspend the constitution and hold a "new " election overseen by the military it is important to remember the term Seditious Conspiracy. That is the charge every single person who pushes such an idea should face in January. There should be no more compromise and forgiveness, at this point we have entered into sedition territory, and in order to ensure this doesn't become the new norm of American elections, people must be held accountable for their words and actions.

But remember...they are just "words"!  Until Trump actually does something we should even talk about the things he's talking about.

Or so I've been told.   Mellow

[Image: EoPK2XrVoAASIjB?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EoPK2XnVgAEfu4V?format=jpg&name=medium]

And the fools who spent the last four to five years defending Trump so he could "have a chance" to "grow into the office", the fools who were fine with almost everything he said and did are now silent when it comes to condemning his since he lost the election.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - GMDino - 12-02-2020

Nothing to worry about...Trump said its fake.  Smirk

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Big Boss - 12-02-2020

Michael Flynn already putting that pardon to good use. Calling on Trump to enact martial law, suspend the Constitution, and convene the military to conduct another election.

(12-02-2020, 12:32 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Michael Flynn already putting that pardon to good use.  Calling on Trump to enact martial law, suspend the Constitution, and convene the military to conduct another election.

The pardon was only for previous crimes, he will need another one for sedition. 

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Nately120 - 12-02-2020

(12-02-2020, 12:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: The pardon was only for previous crimes, he will need another one for sedition. 

Unless Flynn and Trump magically turn into unarmed black men there is a 0% chance the law does anything to them. 

Again...if Trumpism was going to go when he foes there would not be talk of these things.

These Republicans are now Trumpsters and that's all.

46 minutes.

This links to a 46 minute whine/lie fest from the POTUS.

Its embarrassing.

But for historical purposes it is worth watching to say you saw a grown man almost cry  while claiming everyone else "cheated" him.

Damn Antifa and their threats!

Wait....

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - BrownAssClown - 12-02-2020

Law & Order just doesn't want to go to prison. Wonder how far he's willing to go? Since it's all about him, I wonder how much of the country he's willing to take down with him. Sad days indeed.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Nately120 - 12-02-2020

Odd for Trump to mention that 74 million voters voted for him when one of his many assertions is that votes that were marked for him were changed to Biden...or is that one of the unsubstantiated claims that came from one of the lawyers he fired?  He may as well say 200 million people voted for him, who the hell is going to start arguing with him now?

I seriously don't see why he doesn't just establish a new country/colony elsewhere and the people who legimately want the Trump family to rule over them for the next 3+ generations without elections getting in the way can join him.  I'm not even kidding.  If you don't like what America offers, go elsewhere.  I'm not even saying the cliched LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT, I'm just saying attempt to tolerate it or feel free to go somewhere you might be able to tolerate.

On a side note, it's interesting seeing Trump fans asking why they're being asked to vote in the GA runoff elections if elections are 100% fraudulent and rigged for democrats.  

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - hollodero - 12-03-2020

(12-02-2020, 10:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: 46 minutes.

This links to a 46 minute whine/lie fest from the POTUS.

Its embarrassing.

But for historical purposes it is worth watching to say you saw a grown man almost cry  while claiming everyone else "cheated" him.

Wow this is so utterly embarrassing... yet again.

Also, pretty dark and spooky. If only 10% believe what he says in any way it's already a dire sign.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - NATI BENGALS - 12-03-2020

(12-03-2020, 08:16 AM)hollodero Wrote: Wow this is so utterly embarrassing... yet again.

Also, pretty dark and spooky. If only 10% believe what he says in any way it's already a dire sign.

I work with a guy. Says he isn’t a Trump fan. Believes trump won and the election was rigged. And sits there watching “news” on YouTube at work most of the day.

During the next election I will be voting for the candidate that supports “The Purge”.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Nately120 - 12-03-2020

(12-03-2020, 09:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I work with a guy. Says he isn’t a Trump fan. Believes trump won and the election was rigged. And sits there watching “news” on YouTube at work most of the day.

During the next election I will be voting for the candidate that supports “The Purge”.

The guy isn't a Trump fan but he believes the word of Trump over court-given evidence and he would rather make Trump president than follow election protocol?  Geez, I guess we're in trouble if even people that aren't Trump fans are that far deep down the rabbit hole, eh?