Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French (/Thread-All-Things-Not-Islamaphobia-Terrorism-open-borders-Anything-French)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Islamic Terrorist - GMDino - 12-05-2015

(12-04-2015, 11:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Aw man, I'm White and was raised Christian.  I guess that makes me a baaaad man!

Now pretend you are a Muslim man who never committed a violent act.

If you lived near Lucy and got too much mail he'd call you "suspicious".

See how that works?

RE: Islamic Terrorist - michaelsean - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 12:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Now pretend you are a Muslim man who never committed a violent act.

See how that works?

Seems 14 leople would still be alive is someone had reported something they found suspicious.  

RE: Islamic Terrorist - StLucieBengal - 12-05-2015

The term islamicphobia is from the Muslim brotherhood. It's in their plan to take down the west.

Why we jump on their bandwagon and do what they want us to do is beyond me . Seems we are too consumed with trying to shame each other instead of standing against evil.

(12-05-2015, 12:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Now pretend you are a Muslim man who never committed a violent act.

See how that works?

- Tons of packages from foreign countries.

- Working all night long in the garage

- And having loads of people going in and out of the house at all hours of the night.

Add on top of it they are from Pakistan.

Yup. I am calling someone . Or at the very least I will ask them what is going on.

RE: Islamic Terrorist - Nately120 - 12-05-2015

(12-04-2015, 10:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Do Christians say that all non Christians should convert or be murdered?  What Christians allow its members to rape and enslave non Christians?  

I was under the impression that the Bible is full of stoning and murder and rape and blah blah blah.

RE: Islamic Terrorist - SunsetBengal - 12-05-2015

See how that works?

I once called the authorities on a neighbor that was receiving too many suspicious packages.  Turned out to be fredtoast collecting inflatable sex dolls.

(12-05-2015, 02:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I was under the impression that the Bible is full of stoning and murder and rape and blah blah blah.

Go ahead and find me where it says that in the New Testament .

RE: Islamic Terrorist - BmorePat87 - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 12:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Seems 14 leople would still be alive is someone had reported something they found suspicious.  

I honestly do not think you actually believe this. I seriously doubt there would have been a big enough investigate to uncover the secret motives of these two people because their neighbor said they got a lot of packages delivered to their house. 

Just as I seriously doubt the vast majority of these mass shootings would have been prevented if someone simply reported they suspicions about them. How many of these people were already on the radar for being weird or unstable?

RE: the cost of open borders - BmorePat87 - 12-05-2015

(12-04-2015, 10:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I disagree,  and you should to, or do you think religious beliefs are more important than the laws designed to protect the public?

No, I think banning people from wearing masks is an unreasonable limit on their freedom of speech. I do not think the alleged benefits outweigh the restrictions placed on individuals. 

Quote:If you don't disagree then you need to tone it down about your hated for Christianity and their influence to the laws and label yourself properly as a Christianophobe. 

This makes absolutely no sense. Supporting the right for all people to wear whatever head coverings that they want does not target Christians. Are Christians oppressed when people wear masks? I understand why you thought this was an intelligent response, as you may have seen people use "islamophobic" to describe those who want to target Muslims and restrict what they can wear, but your response would only make sense if the opposite of supporting Muslims was supporting Christians. It also would only make sense if I only said Muslims should be exempt from mask laws. 

Anyone should be allowed to wear anything. 

RE: the cost of open borders - Rotobeast - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 10:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I think banning people from wearing masks is an unreasonable limit on their freedom of speech. I do not think the alleged benefits outweigh the restrictions placed on individuals. 

This makes absolutely no sense. Supporting the right for all people to wear whatever head coverings that they want does not target Christians. Are Christians oppressed when people wear masks? I understand why you thought this was an intelligent response, as you may have seen people use "islamophobic" to describe those who want to target Muslims and restrict what they can wear, but your response would only make sense if the opposite of supporting Muslims was supporting Christians. It also would only make sense if I only said Muslims should be exempt from mask laws. 

Anyone should be allowed to wear anything. 

The majority of the mask laws were put in place to stop the KKK from protecting their identities. 
Some even forbid the gathering of men in "white hats".
I think there would be a surge in klan membership,  were they allowed to protect their identity again. 
I'm sure they'd also claim the head covering to be a religious garb.

RE: the cost of open borders - GMDino - 12-05-2015

(12-04-2015, 10:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I disagree,  and you should to, or do you think religious beliefs are more important than the laws designed to protect the public?

If you don't disagree then you need to tone it down about your hated for Christianity and their influence to the laws and label yourself properly as a Christianophobe. 

You have that backwards.

Allowing people to wear their religious garb is different than allowing people to force EVERYONE to wear their religious garb.

RE: Islamic Terrorist - GMDino - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 02:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: - Tons of packages from foreign countries.  

- Working all night long in the garage

- And having loads of people going in and out of the house at all hours of the night.  

Add on top of it they are from Pakistan.    

Yup.   I am calling someone .  Or at the very least I will ask them what is going on.

I bet your neighbors love you keeping an eye on them all the time.... Rolleyes

Christians React to Bible Verses They Think Are From The Quran - Nately120 - 12-05-2015

I thought this was particularly interesting since we tend to occasionally debate on whether or not the Bible and the Quran are that fundamentally different.  Passages from the Bible are read to people under the guise that it is the Quran and people react and are asked to compare what they read to what is in the Bible.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/12/05/christians-hilariously-criticize-bible-after-reading-verses-they-think-are-from-the-quran-video/

Of course these are just a few people, but I feel it supports my view they both sources are archaic and barbaric but westernized folks are more likely to mellow out not because of the book, but because we are comfortable and prosperous.  Comments?

Muslim stabs multiple people in London tunnel: Yells .... This is for Syria - StLucieBengal - 12-05-2015

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/leytonstone-stabbing-man-arrested-after-reports-of-knife-attack-outside-tube-station-a3130796.html

Now tell me why we should be taking in these people as refugees? I hope the Brits close their borders.

(12-05-2015, 11:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: I bet your neighbors love you keeping an eye on them all the time.... Rolleyes

Don't remember the thread here but I believe I responded to pat that we actually receive lots of foreign packages and I wouldn't be surprised if we were ever questioned. Maybe if we had mail coming from one of the terrorist nations we would.

RE: Muslim stabs multiple people in London tunnel: Yells .... This is for Syria - GMDino - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/leytonstone-stabbing-man-arrested-after-reports-of-knife-attack-outside-tube-station-a3130796.html

Now tell me why we should be taking in these people as refugees?   I hope the Brits close their borders.

Because this doesn't mean "these people" are all stabbers?

Just like you insist that a crazy christian killing someone doesn't mean we should profile all Christians.

RE: Muslim stabs multiple people in London tunnel: Yells .... This is for Syria - StLucieBengal - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 08:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because this doesn't mean "these people" are all stabbers?

Just like you insist that a crazy christian killing someone doesn't mean we should profile all Christians.

The U.K. Has had frequent issues with middle eastern people.

They should be staying on their own continent. It will be a less drastic change for them. Plenty of spots in Asia .

RE: Muslim stabs multiple people in London tunnel: Yells .... This is for Syria - GMDino - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 08:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The U.K. Has had frequent issues with middle eastern people.

They should be staying on their own continent.  It will be a less drastic change for them.   Plenty of spots in Asia .

The US has had frequent issues with white people.

They should go back to Europe.

RE: Muslim stabs multiple people in London tunnel: Yells .... This is for Syria - Nately120 - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 08:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: The US has had frequent issues with white people.

I agree.  It's time to get these white people outta here and give the USA back to Squanto.

RE: Muslim stabs multiple people in London tunnel: Yells .... This is for Syria - michaelsean - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 08:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: The US has had frequent issues with white people.

Does it just make you more comfortable to try to make an equivalency. You know black people murder a lot of people.  How come you never say black people?  
There is no Christian equivalent to al qeada or ISIS or Hamas or Hezbollah or the Talibam to name a few.  I'm sorry.  But don't despair.  Maybe some day there will be.