Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations (/Thread-Bengals-Packers-Preseason-Game-One-Observations)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - michaelsean - 08-11-2023

8 year vet has to throw that pass better.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Tony - 08-11-2023

Cut Browning and Semen right now. Get Wentz in here..

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Joelist - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:33 PM)Housh Wrote: I’d go a step further and say if you are expecting cohesion right now you are insane

Except they are playing against backups too, so the cohesion issue should apply both ways. Our second stringers look like trash off the street compared to those of a team we know is not that good. To be honest this lack of quality play should get a LOT of players red marks in the coach's book. 

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Stewy - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:32 PM)Housh Wrote: Throwing it behind the LOS every play. He’s a vet. Open up the playbook

Why the hell would they do that?  Why would we want to put our plays out there for others to document.

Preseason is about seeing if guys improve, can they follow instructions and can they make plays and learn.

Opening up the playbook is nonsense.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Housh - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 8 year vet has to throw that pass better.

I mean damn……he HAS to be able to make that one.

Wasn’t pressured either

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - jj22 - 08-11-2023

3rd and 3 is like 3 rd and forever with no run game.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - RunKijanaRun - 08-11-2023

These quarterbacks are abysmal. Bring in someone in with *some* ability. These guys are earth pigs.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Clark W Griswold - 08-11-2023

Simien not looking good. Not accurate at all.
I know the starters are not out there but I would like to have some faith in the number 2 QB.

Also, I see all 7 draft picks easily making the team this year which is a good sign that this might be a solid draft class. Most of them should see some playing time, too.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Housh - 08-11-2023

Whoever has been in the last 3 defensive drives cannot stop the run at all

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Atomic Orange - 08-11-2023

The Bengals backups are having a rough night.

The Bengals should refund every fan that attended this "game" their ticket price.

(08-11-2023, 10:36 PM)Housh Wrote: I mean damn……he HAS to be able to make that one.

Wasn’t pressured either

Yup that was a layup

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - treee - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Bengals should refund every fan that attended this "game" their ticket price.

Seeing the Rattler get added up there next to Munoz was probably pretty cool and some of our young guys flashed today. That's all you can reasonably expect from the preseason 

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Atomic Orange - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Bengals should refund every fan that attended this "game" their ticket price.

I had a opportunity for free box seats and I'm glad I passed. 

Late hit?

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Tony - 08-11-2023

Can Charlie Jones get a ***** Target?

(08-11-2023, 10:41 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I had a opportunity for free box seats and I'm glad I passed. 

I had season tix for 13 years and never attended a preseason game

Now go vertical on offense. You may as well, all the short stuff is not really effective.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - rfaulk34 - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Except they are playing against backups too, so the cohesion issue should apply both ways. Our second stringers look like trash off the street compared to those of a team we know is not that good. To be honest this lack of quality play should get a LOT of players red marks in the coach's book. 

Yeah. There's no excuse for how ineffective they've looked on both sides of the ball. 

(08-11-2023, 10:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I had season tix for 13 years and never attended a preseason game

Yeah the girl that took them seemed happy about it. She even went out and bought a outfit for the game  Mellow