Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building (/Thread-150-Armed-Militia-Members-Take-Over-Federal-Building)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Vlad - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 01:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.

Clear case of White Privilege.  Glad you finally see the light.

Lol @ "white privilege" again.

Google images "man in jail cartoon" and find the black guy. LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=man+in+jail+cartoon&biw=1555&bih=767&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-0eu77crKAhXM7yYKHV-ECWwQ_AUIBigB

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - GMDino - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 05:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is a lot of rope given around these parts for this sort of thing, this post pushes up against the line if it doesn't cross it.

Eh, limited vocabulary leads to limited responses.  Doesn't hurt my feelings and I'm not one of those who go running to the moderators over anything at all.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Vas Deferens - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, limited vocabulary leads to limited responses.  Doesn't hurt my feelings and I'm not one of those who go running to the moderators over anything at all.

Yup. Which is why one side gets banned the other continues to disregard the COC.  "Report" Cowboys 

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Belsnickel - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 06:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yup. Which is why one side gets banned the other continues to disregard the COC.  "Report" Cowboys 

Eh, I freely admit I've reported once since no longer being a moderator. It was an egregious violation of the CoC that occurred outside of this subforum. I am all about giving a lot of rope to the posters, but if you don't actually let them hang themselves with it then things become uninviting.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Have you ever given a straight answer to a question?

And "no".

Pretty much anybody else in this forum has room to make that query; you do not.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-27-2016

I'd like to say kudos to the Feds for their handling of this issue.  They played it almost to perfection.  If the Mormon Avenger hadn't decided to go out in a beer fart of glory it would have been perfectly executed.  They played the media right, they played the public right, they let the occupiers make themselves look stupid, they let public opinion turn completely against the occupiers, they even ambushed them off site after lulling them into a false sense of security.  Seriously, I am impressed.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Belsnickel - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 06:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd like to say kudos to the Feds for their handling of this issue.  They played it almost to perfection.  If the Mormon Avenger hadn't decided to go out in a beer fart of glory it would have been perfectly executed.  They played the media right, they played the public right, they let the occupiers make themselves look stupid, they let public opinion turn completely against the occupiers, they even ambushed them off site after lulling them into a false sense of security.  Seriously, I am impressed.

I heard a story on the way home where they interviewed a cop with experience in SWAT stuff and he said what the Feds did is what the playbook is all about now. Siege style tactics have been moved away from and trying to catch the leaders away from the location is the preference. Seems it works out pretty well, but is hard when so many are calling for a more active approach.

(01-27-2016, 12:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: CNN finally gives a report.  Plays statement from Cliven Bundy who claims Fincum was murder in cold blood, unarmed  with his hands in the air.

Assuming this will spark another Hands-Up movement by those that spearheaded it last time. 

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-27-2016

If God told Bundy He was upset, why didn't He give Bundy the power to control tornados like The Last Airbender in Texas?  Sure would have come in handy during his arrest.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - JustWinBaby - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 11:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't know God let Bundy know He wasn't happy with the way the Hammonds were being treated.  It would have been nice to know this earlier.

Well, the Lord works in mysterious ways....so maybe he actually wasn't happy with Bundy!

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - BmorePat87 - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 06:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd like to say kudos to the Feds for their handling of this issue.  They played it almost to perfection.  If the Mormon Avenger hadn't decided to go out in a beer fart of glory it would have been perfectly executed.  They played the media right, they played the public right, they let the occupiers make themselves look stupid, they let public opinion turn completely against the occupiers, they even ambushed them off site after lulling them into a false sense of security.  Seriously, I am impressed.
There are two accounts from people there not directly connected to the authorities or the terrorists. One was a man driving some of them and the other was a girl who was there to sing Christian music that was in the car with Bundy and the "Mormon Avenger". Both said the "Mormon Avenger" drove away from the cops and into a snowbank in front of the roadblock that was set up further down the road. The  man said he got out and charged the cops. The girl said he got out yelling "shoot me". 

He got his wish.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Rotobeast - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming this will spark another Hands-Up movement by those that spearheaded it last time. 

Do you think the NFL players will come out at the Super Bowl with their hands up ?

Would it be racist, if they didn't ?

(01-27-2016, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming this will spark another Hands-Up movement by those that spearheaded it last time. 

Mellow

(01-27-2016, 09:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There are two accounts from people there not directly connected to the authorities or the terrorists. One was a man driving some of them and the other was a girl who was there to sing Christian music that was in the car with Bundy and the "Mormon Avenger". Both said the "Mormon Avenger" drove away from the cops and into a snowbank in front of the roadblock that was set up further down the road. The  man said he got out and charged the cops. The girl said he got out yelling "shoot me". 

He got his wish.

Rock On

(01-27-2016, 09:59 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you think the NFL players will come out at the Super Bowl with their hands up ?

Would it be racist, if they didn't ?

Oh, I'm sure it will be more than just NFL players putting their hands up; cause White Privilege. 

I expect a full movement known as "Rancher Lives Matter".

I expect mass riots and looting of Tractor Supply Companies, Sears, and Carhartt dealers everywhere.

(01-27-2016, 10:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Rock On

Oh, now I see; a completely different circumstance. There were no reports of Michael Brown charging anyone;  thanks for pointing me in the right direction with only the use of the bold feature and smiley faces. 

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Rotobeast - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 10:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I'm sure it will be more than just NFL players putting their hands up; cause White Privilege. 

I expect a full movement known as "Rancher Lives Matter".

I expect mass riots and looting of Tractor Supply Companies, Sears, and Carhartt dealers everywhere.

The Feds will probably nuke my town.
I live in Redneck Central.
Sad

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - fredtoast - 01-27-2016

I have no idea what happened during the arrest, but I would guess that if the Feds wanted to intentionally kill any of them they would probably have killed them all instead of just one.

The guy had something like 11 kids, He probably chose death over dealing with that many kids.

RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-27-2016

If Cliven Bundy told me the sky was blue I'd go check out a window.

(01-27-2016, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, now I see; a completely different circumstance. There were no reports of Michael Brown charging anyone;  thanks for pointing me in the right direction with only the use of the bold feature and smiley faces. 

I made no comparison to anyone.  I simply reported what someone else had said that you apparently missed.

But, enough about me.

Another terrorist dies:

https://gma.yahoo.com/white-house-peace-activist-concepcion-picciotto-dies-220352508.html