Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations (/Thread-Bengals-Packers-Preseason-Game-One-Observations)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - treee - 08-11-2023

I'm not worried. We're into the 3rd to 4th stringers right now. Our 2s went toe-to-toe with their 1s

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - michaelsean - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:50 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: Let’s just say the depth of this team is a bit in question at the moment.

I can’t tell who is at every position but my guess is there are quite a few players on the field who won’t be the depth.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Joelist - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 5 touchdowns for the Packers offense.

0 touchdowns for the Bengals offense.

You wait all this time for a game and they throw out this pathetic shit.

I didn't really care if they WON, but to do this is embarrassing and doubly so to do it at home. It's basically pissing all over the fans and saying they don't care about rewarding the fans with good play. 

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - RunKijanaRun - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Thos last two throws were rushed because of a defender in his face. First one the edge dumped from c to a gap and forced Carman to chase him late and the second was a linebacker blitz.

I don’t care if Jabba the Hutt puked in his face. He’s got to do better than that.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Tony - 08-11-2023

This not playing any starter shit has to go.. Mahomes and Kelce are both starting Sunday. I swear to God Zac never learns from his mistakes. He must like starting out in a hole.

And then run it out like an idiot.

This is hard to watch...

(08-11-2023, 10:54 PM)Tony Wrote: This not playing any starter shit has to go.. Mahomes and Kelce are both starting Sunday. I swear to God Zac never learns from his mistakes. He must like starting out in a hole.

Yep! Watch the starters come out on Opening Day and struggle because they have not had snaps together at game speed as a unit. 

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Awful Llama - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 5 touchdowns for the Packers offense.

0 touchdowns for the Bengals offense.

You wait all this time for a game and they throw out this pathetic shit.

Well, the wait for the next potentially pathetic performance is only seven days, if that's any consolation.  

Jackson C played matador on that play.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Clark W Griswold - 08-11-2023

Forget being a starter, Carman looks like a guy who should be cut. Holding on one play then gets beat badly on the next play.

I may have officially given up on him tonight

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Synric - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don’t care if Jabba the Hutt puked in his face. He’s got to do better than that.

First one he didnt have time to plant his back foot to get enough strength behind it and second one the route didnt have time to develop. 

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - Soonerpeace - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:54 PM)Tony Wrote: This not playing any starter shit has to go.. Mahomes and Kelce are both starting Sunday. I swear to God Zac never learns from his mistakes. He must like starting out in a hole.

(08-11-2023, 10:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! Watch the starters come out on Opening Day and struggle because they have not had snaps together at game speed as a unit. 

Get ready to eat your words. The starters will play closer to the season. Which is exactly the way most teams do it.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - 007BengalsFan - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 10:48 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Jonah’s definitely the starting RT.
Carman does not look good out there from what I see. He doesn’t even look like a good back up. Maybe he’s only decent when he plays LT?

He did not look good when he was at RG, he does not look good at RT.   At what point do you say this is not working, lets move Carman back to the left side of the line where he looked much better at LG and LT?  Adeniji looked better at RT against similar competition.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - treee - 08-11-2023

Brown has looked great this first game. Good acceleration, good balance, patience at the line, has read the blocks pretty well.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - CincyKid - 08-11-2023

i hate the laffin and clownin on the sideline as they get their asses handed to them in their house.........preseason or not

(08-11-2023, 10:58 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Get ready to eat your words. The starters will play closer to the season. Which is exactly the way most teams do it.

They didn't last season and it showed. Opening day was literally the first snap our OL played together in their lives. 

(08-11-2023, 10:58 PM)Synric Wrote: First one he didnt have time to plant his back foot to get enough strength behind it and second one the route didnt have time to develop. 

He's dog shit man, come on.....

Good lord Jackson.

RE: Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations - chrisball96 - 08-11-2023

Jackson Carman is a revolving door. Keep him as far away from this line and from Burrow as humanly possible.