Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition (/Thread-It-s-Draft-Time-Impeachment-Edition)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Belsnickel - 06-18-2017

I doubt Pence will be under investigation, but I think it highly likely he will be deposed (legal sense of the word). It is always a good call to retain an attorney in those situations.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - GMDino - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 12:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I doubt Pence will be under investigation, but I think it highly likely he will be deposed (legal sense of the word). It is always a good call to retain an attorney in those situations.

I doubt he will be too.  He's way too straight laced and he's not making big deals about stuff like the POTUS is.

That said Trump was told three times he wasn't under investigation and ow he is for some related to the investigation.

Who knows?

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-18-2017

(06-16-2017, 07:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Is this the official witch hunt thread?

Make things up, so we can investigate.

Keep making things up, so we can keep investigating until we find something/anything.

If we do find something and its minor, we can just blow it out of proportion.

When the DNC got "hacked" they said the Russians did it. Clapper/Brennan said they could hack and make it look like the Russians or whoever they wanted to. When the investigators wanted to see the hardware that was hacked by the "Russians", Cloudstrike wouldn't let the government see it so they couldn't verify(Say what?). Cloudstrike and the DNC are joined at the hip. So my question is why do we believe that this happened or that the "Russians" even did it. Like Chuck "The A hole" Schumer threatened our elected President that the intelligence community has "7 ways to Sunday to get even with him". Does the intelligence community heads having been caught lying so many times at this point do they deserve the benefit of the doubt?(Clapper/Comey/Brennan/etc.) If other countries tried to screw with the elections, was it worthy of all this or is it the typical meddling that has always happened? (matter of degree)  This could all be based on more lies to justify the witch hunt and to obstruct.

The globalists and the .000000000001% of the richest in the world are pissed they didn't get Hillary in and they are not going to stop until they first get Trump out and second get the New World Order they demand they will get.

Unfortunately for them our Constituion and the USA are in their way.

That is why they want to disarm us so badly. The armed citizens of the USA I would think would be pretty formidable.

God Bless America.

Despite all the talk, Trump is a globalist. Why would the wealthy elite be pissed about a Trump presidency when he is rescinding environmental regulations (as an example) that will help increase profits for the wealthy elite?

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Dill - 06-18-2017

(06-16-2017, 07:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Is this the official witch hunt thread?
Make things up, so we can investigate.
Keep making things up, so we can keep investigating until we find something/anything.
If we do find something and its minor, we can just blow it out of proportion.

When the DNC got "hacked" they said the Russians did it. Clapper/Brennan said they could hack and make it look like the Russians or whoever they wanted to. When the investigators wanted to see the hardware that was hacked by the "Russians", Cloudstrike wouldn't let the government see it so they couldn't verify(Say what?). Cloudstrike and the DNC are joined at the hip. So my question is why do we believe that this happened or that the "Russians" even did it. Like Chuck "The A hole" Schumer threatened our elected President that the intelligence community has "7 ways to Sunday to get even with him". Does the intelligence community heads having been caught lying so many times at this point do they deserve the benefit of the doubt?(Clapper/Comey/Brennan/etc.) If other countries tried to screw with the elections, was it worthy of all this or is it the typical meddling that has always happened? (matter of degree)  This could all be based on more lies to justify the witch hunt and to obstruct.

The globalists and the .000000000001% of the richest in the world are pissed they didn't get Hillary in and they are not going to stop until they first get Trump out and second get the New World Order they demand they will get.

Unfortunately for them our Constituion and the USA are in their way

That is why they want to disarm us so badly. The armed citizens of the USA I would think would be pretty formidable.

God Bless America.

Two questions, an answer, and a comment,  and a final question,Tiger.

1. What, specifically, do you think was "made up"? and by whom?

2. Which intelligence community lies are you referring to? There are 17 intel agencies in the US gov., you know, and all agree the Russians interfered in the election, not only hacking the DNC, but attempting to hack state elections as well and planting disruptive fake news stories.

3. I believe the Russians did it because if all 17 agencies agree the evidence points conclusively to the Russians, and the British and the Poles and others also concur, then I think that a  very high probability. Russians are interfering with other countries elections as well, e.g., the French.

4. It seems right now that the Constitution is in Trump's way. He appears to have little understanding of how the Executive works. It is not a family business.

5. Where might I find out about the New World Order you are refering to. Does that come from a website or a book? Do you have a link?

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - xxlt - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 02:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Despite all the talk, Trump is a globalist. Why would the wealthy elite be pissed about a Trump presidency when he is rescinding environmental regulations (as an example) that will help increase profits for the wealthy elite?

If you huffed gasoline, bleach, and ammonia all in the same cycle while you were high on meth you would be more understanding. Just sayin'.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Vas Deferens - 06-19-2017

(06-18-2017, 09:31 PM)xxlt Wrote: If you huffed gasoline, bleach, and ammonia all in the same cycle while you were high on meth you would be more understanding. Just sayin'.

All you lefty east coast college edumacated types are so quick to talk down to the mineral spirits huffing populice. Why dontcha walk a trail of tears in their walmartocins.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Bengalzona - 06-19-2017

(06-16-2017, 12:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There's not going to be any evidcne because collusion would never have been necessary.  Putin loathes Hillary so he would have done everything he could to ensure her loss without prompting from anyone and regardless of who the GOP candidate was.  

I suspect Putin's reaction to Trump is pretty much the same as 95% of Americans (whether they admit it or not): "WTF is up with this dude?" 

And maybe the added thought of: "...and how can I make money out of this?!?!?"

Ninja

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - GMDino - 06-22-2017

(06-18-2017, 12:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I doubt Pence will be under investigation, but I think it highly likely he will be deposed (legal sense of the word). It is always a good call to retain an attorney in those situations.

Maybe a really good idea to have a lawyer.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - michaelsean - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 09:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe a really good idea to have a lawyer.

Maybe a good idea to at least attempt to have even a slightly balanced panel.  "He's no different as to intention as to what this administration wants to accomplish which is to violate constitutional law."  That's the "journalist".  Then of course we have a senior adviser for the Democratic Coalition Against Trump.  Jesus even the evil Fox will throw up one person from the other side.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - GMDino - 06-23-2017

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.a0b980d89256

tl;dr

Highest levels of government knew and did almost nothing.

Meanwhile the current POTUS still denies it even happened.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - michaelsean - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 02:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.a0b980d89256

tl;dr

I read for like 15 minutes and saw I was only half done.  LOL  I'll have to finish it later.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - xxlt - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 02:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

tl;dr

Well, when you've accomplished more than any president in history you can't be expected to keep up with every detail of a witch hunt about how you ended up in office in the first place now can you? Geez!

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - xxlt - 06-24-2017

tl;dr

Now that I have seen the WAPO piece I think it may be the glue that puts Humpty Dumpty back together again. The 32% of people who still claim they approve of Trump can admit they don't and save face because Trump getting elected was Obama's fault!
Win win win! The left sees Trump removed, the right gets to blame Obama for the whole mess, and we all get a new president!

Special election prediction: Sanders vs. Ryan. Paper ballots for everyone.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - ballsofsteel - 06-24-2017

Pence can't be President. He is not aloud to be in the same room alone with a woman. What if the cleaning lady accidentally walked in to the oval office while he was in there alone? He would have to be in a confessional all the time praying for forgiveness. This wouldn't leave him any time to turn gay men back to straight men as he believes is possible.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - GMDino - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 09:35 AM)xxlt Wrote: Now that I have seen the WAPO piece I think it may be the glue that puts Humpty Dumpty back together again. The 32% of people who still claim they approve of Trump can admit they don't and save face because Trump getting elected was Obama's fault!
Win win win! The left sees Trump removed, the right gets to blame Obama for the whole mess, and we all get a new president!

Special election prediction: Sanders vs. Ryan. Paper ballots for everyone.

Just the more I think about that tweet it's almost like Trump blames Obama for him winning!  LMAO

"Why did you let me win?!?!  I hate this job!!"

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-24-2017

(06-22-2017, 09:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe a really good idea to have a lawyer.

Jane Sanders just hired a lawyer.  GUILTY!!

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/22/bernie-sanders-jane-sanders-lawyer-bank-fraud-investigation-burlington-college-215297

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - GMDino - 06-26-2017

Here we go folks!  No tapes of "T" (i guess referring to himself as "T" is a thing now) people with the Russians!

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - ballsofsteel - 06-26-2017

(02-17-2017, 09:17 PM)xxlt Wrote: Cooler heads were right, sortfa.

Trump isn't going to be impeached. I mean, it is a pipe dream. The longest of long shots.

Don't believe me?

Well, the odds makers set me straight!

Odds of Trump being impeached: 4-1

More here:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-impeachment-bets-234931

How much are you wagering?
This must be why Trump had Poop Pants Nugent in the white house cause he knows how to avoid a draft.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Vlad - 06-27-2017

(06-16-2017, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: I doubt there will be anything close to impeachment.  Heck there may not even be anything that says Trump is guilty of anything other than being ill-prepared for the job and unwilling to listen to anyone who could help him.

But it still amazes me that people think there is nothing there at all, or that agree with Trump that this is a "witch hunt" based on nothing.

[Image: wtf2.gif]

Uh no Dino.
I don't think anyone is sayin "there isn't anything at all"...what they're saying, and have been saying is that Trump did not collude with the Russians to sway the election....which is what you implied in your first sentence making your contradiction glaring.

Yet you leftists, media and such remain unrelenting, making sure Trump remains the focal point.
Anything to try and delegitimize his election. Face it. You wanted Trump to be guilty of something so bad.

Would we be even having this discussion had Hillary won? Russian meddling obviously had to be happening way before the election results.

RE: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - GMDino - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 12:42 AM)Vlad Wrote: [Image: wtf2.gif]

Uh no Dino.
I don't think anyone is sayin "there isn't anything at all"...what they're saying, and have been saying is that Trump did not collude with the Russians to sway the election....which is what you implied in your first sentence making your contradiction glaring.

Yet you leftists, media and such remain unrelenting, making sure Trump remains the focal point.
Anything to try and delegitimize his election. Face it. You wanted Trump to be guilty of something so bad.

Would we be even having this discussion had Hillary won? Russian meddling obviously had to be happening way before the election results.

Hillary.

Mellow