Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2023 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2023-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-18-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 04:13 PM)kevin Wrote: If Browns play Texans, I would love to see The Ohio State QB beat them. The very team Browns traded 3 years of #1 draft picks to for Watson, but Texans better off with Stroud and all these Top Picks. I would Love that.

For now, Go Bengals and Clobber the Browns.

Tiger

This^

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-07-2024

Apparently that second TD for Mixon was a $350k incentive.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 01-07-2024

Hubbard has to lose contain more than any DE I can remember. He just gets blocked too easily. Driskel’s scramble he’s nowhere near the edge getting eaten up inside. I don’t know if it was design with an inside stunt but it’d seem like there’d be someone filling in for contain.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalion - 01-07-2024

Imagine being a Panthers fan right now. Bryce Young has been a complete disaster this year. They could've Stroud, they got Bryce Young; they could've Tank Dell, they got Jonathan Mingo. What a disaster.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 04:30 PM)kevin Wrote: ONE and DONE for your Browns, dude....ONE and DONE. 

Tiger

Well not my Browns. I'll be curios who they play next week. But I certainly wouldn't bet against them getting thru the first round. 

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 04:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This^

I would much rather the Browns win next week with the possibility of eventually knocking Baltimore out with Flaaco in their packed stadium.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-07-2024

Wilson, Pratt, Hubbard, Jonah, Brown, Boyd, BJ Hill, Cappa, Mixon, and Chido all make pretty good money and are decidely average.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-07-2024

there is basically ZERO chance the NFL allows Stroud to take the Browns out though. The NFL 99.9% will make a Flacco vs Lamar playoff game happen. This league ain't real lol. I would eat crow for sure if Stroud beats the Browns, he has a small chance on a level playing field but it ain't level.

(01-07-2024, 04:36 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Imagine being a Panthers fan right now. Bryce Young has been a complete disaster this year.

He hasn't been good. But he did have a td pass to take the lead today that was fumbled into and thru the end zone. I will also say Youngs most stand out ability in college was his elusiveness. It takes those guys a little while to have success in my opinion. Not saying I would feel comfortable with him but I wouldn't throw in the towel. I feel bad for Jags fans. Going for the #1 seed about to playing a reeling Bengals team then fast forward a month and a half and sheesh. That's a hard pill to swallow.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 04:38 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I would much rather the Browns win next week with the possibility of eventually knocking Baltimore out with Flaaco in their packed stadium.

Living in CLE, I'd much rather not see them make the superbowl and potentially win it before Burrow. We'd never live that shit down, especially because our chances of winning a Superbowl with this Defense is slim.

BAL is supposed to be good. Wouldn't kill me at all for Lamar to win one, he's supposed to. Browns? No. Burrow has a much better chance at beating BAL w/ Lamar also, we struggle against CLE.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-07-2024

Okay enough screens. Actually push it down the field...

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-07-2024

Not saying I am worried or anything, but that was a shit set of plays to come out of halftime with.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-07-2024

Jake back to old habits.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 01-07-2024

Throw that shit away dude.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-07-2024

Browning had 5 seconds before any pressure was there. This is the rap on him - indecision.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 01-07-2024

Passes behind the LOS that go nowhere is the offensive identity.

I love the announcers take there on the Chase screen. "This is a play designed to get him to 100 catches". Uh no that's just our offense, Zac Taylor came up with that during the offseason to get our best player the ball. Genius really.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 01-07-2024

This is a part of the game where we stall and get stupid.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 01-07-2024

Damn hate to be picky but he needs to learn to throw that ball away.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 01-07-2024

What is it with browning, throw the ball away