Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-14-GameDay-Thread-Bears-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:01 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: We keep getting killed in coverage. Between LBs and Safeties. Nobody can cover

I don’t understand how they are constantly that open in that area.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-10-2017

Carson Palmer has never lost to the Bears and Andy Dalton is close to being 0-2 versus them. It's the end o' the world!

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Synric - 12-10-2017

Linebackers and safeties are getting worked over bad today.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 12-10-2017

I called this blowout this team is a joke lmbo

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-10-2017

Anybody that ever said "I wanna see what Jordan Evans can do", needs to find the nearest mirror and slap the person in it. Folks keep saying oline, oline, oline, oline in the draft. I'd love to see us take the LB out of Georgia.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 12-10-2017

If Marvin gets any kind of extension I might see some jail time

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 12-10-2017

We need to get out of the nickel. Injuries at LB are showing. Zero coverage ability from anyone back there. Made worse that ILoka keeps finding himself out of position every time

(12-10-2017, 05:05 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: If Marvin stays with this team in any capacity, who is sticking with them?

Not me, I’ll switch to the Packers

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody that ever said "I wanna see what Jordan Evans can do", needs to find the nearest mirror and slap the person in it. Folks keep saying oline, oline, oline, oline in the draft. I'd love to see us take the LB out of Georgia.

Agreed. Outside of Burfict, can’t say I like any LBs going forward.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Froob - 12-10-2017

Is it me or does trubisky look like manziel?

Would be nice to see some more PA to set up deep balls. No screens yet? Not running the ball well either in this half. Sheesh

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - BigPapaKain - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:08 PM)Froob Wrote: Is it me or does trubisky look like manziel?

He's playing like Brady.

Another 3 and our coming

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Froob - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:08 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agreed. Outside of Burfict, can’t say I like any LBs going forward.
Vinny Rey used to be ok.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-10-2017

a. erickson does work when it does not matter

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 05:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody that ever said "I wanna see what Jordan Evans can do", needs to find the nearest mirror and slap the person in it. Folks keep saying oline, oline, oline, oline in the draft. I'd love to see us take the LB out of Georgia.

NFL fans love two things:

#1 demanding to see what the young guys have no matter what
#2 laughing at the Browns for playing young guys who aren't ready

Dalton and AJ are soft

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 12-10-2017

All the Browns had to do was fire their GM.

I'm ready to see AJM

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 12-10-2017

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-10-2017

3 and out coming right up, served on a plattah. Browns with J. Gordon > Bengals.