Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump (/Thread-Whistle-Blower%E2%80%99s-Complaint-Is-Said-to-Involve-Multiple-Acts-by-Trump)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - fredtoast - 09-30-2019

Years ago when Trump was lying his ass off about having PROOF that Obama was not born in the US I thought he was just playing along to impress the type of people who fall for those crazy conspiracy theories, but it is clear that he believes the "Crowdstrike server" theory.

This is actually getting scary. I used to think some of the stupid stuff he said was just a show for the rubes, but now it seems like he is actually one of the rubes himself.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Dill - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 06:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Years ago when Trump was lying his ass off about having PROOF that Obama was not born in the US I thought he was just playing along to impress the type of people who fall for those crazy conspiracy theories, but it is clear that he believes the "Crowdstrike server" theory.

This is actually getting scary.  I used to think some of the stupid stuff he said was just  a show for the rubes, but now it seems like he is actually one of the rubes himself.

I rather thought that until the debates, when he paraded Clinton accusers onto the national stage.

Then it was clear he was unbalanced, borderline psychotic. 

Never-Trumpers realized that too.  But they weren't enough.

And so we have to clean up the mess--NK, Iran, China, relations with our allies, the roll back of environmental degradation, etc.
In the eyes of the rest of the world, the last three years have nuked US credibility and standing in the world.

And it's not over yet as the desperate Trump and enablers lash back at those upholding the Constitution and rule of law.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 06:40 PM)6andcounting Wrote: In addition to Schiff's fictitious paraphrasing and all of Trump's Tweets/comments, we now have Pelosi saying she knew the details of the classified Trump call with Ukraine before the transcripts were released. Lol. This the that Steelers-Bengals playoff game shit show in political format.

..and I truly believe she did. I think we'd all be surprised what these people know.

Remember when the "Presidential secrets" book used to be a a thing we were in awe of? Now we must be able to read it for some reason. 

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - BmorePat87 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remember when the "Presidential secrets" book used to be a a thing we were in awe of? 

Yea, that went out the window when the President started giving it to Russians in the Oval Office and tweeting it. 

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 10-01-2019

(09-30-2019, 06:40 PM)6andcounting Wrote: In addition to Schiff's fictitious paraphrasing and all of Trump's Tweets/comments, we now have Pelosi saying she knew the details of the classified Trump call with Ukraine before the transcripts were released. Lol. This the that Steelers-Bengals playoff game shit show in political format.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - BakertheBeast - 10-01-2019

The whitehouse issued talking points for the Republican Lemmings in congress to say when the media questioned them about the Ukraine cover up. The WH nincompoops also sent those same talking points to some Democrats by mistake. The Repubs in congress, Fox, OAN and other right wing Trump lovers are going down with the ship.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Arturo Bandini - 10-01-2019

So the USA AG actually asked foreign intelligence to help them fight their own country intelligence. This is batsh*t crazy.

It's called high treason in every country of the world.

You won't believe it in a movie.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Vas Deferens - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 07:45 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So the USA AG actually asked foreign intelligence to help them fight their own country intelligence. This is batsh*t crazy.

It's called high treason in every country of the world.

You won't believe it in a movie.

You think Americans can define treason? Hahahahaha. Dude. I have news for you. These people are dumb as ****.

I wish you well dealing with the nuclear fallout resulting from our shared ignorance.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - michaelsean - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:33 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You think Americans can define treason?   Hahahahaha.  Dude.  I have news for you.   These people are dumb as ****.  

I wish you well dealing with the nuclear fallout resulting from our shared ignorance.

Actually they can't.  And I'm guessing you can't either.  Hint:  None of what Trump is accused of is treason in the US.  

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Actually they can't.  And I'm guessing you can't either.  Hint:  None of what Trump is accused of is treason in the US.  

May be abuse of power though.  And may be impeachable...we'll see.

This is all perfectly normal...if you have a paranoid egomaniac running things.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - michaelsean - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: May be abuse of power though.  And may be impeachable...we'll see.

Oh it's definitely crimes.  It's just that treason is narrowly defined in the US.  Someone set me straight many years ago and now I try to do the same.

(10-01-2019, 08:58 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh it's definitely crimes.  It's just that treason is narrowly defined in the US.  Someone set me straight many years ago and now I try to do the same.

I respect that.  Seriously.

It's all perfectly normal and fine.

Perfect and beautiful even.

Mellow

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - fredtoast - 10-01-2019

(09-30-2019, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and I truly believe she did. I think we'd all be surprised what these people know.

According tot he complaint there were several sources talking about what happened.  So I would not be surprised if Pelosi new what was gpoing on before the complaint was released.

Trump's handlers knew it was a problem as soon as it happened.  That is why they tried to hide the official recording/transcript.

I truly believe the only way to get any of these people to do anything is to just put in them in a jail cell until then.

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Dill - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: I truly believe the only way to get any of these people to do anything is to just put in them in a jail cell until then.

Bullying and intimidation  LOL.

Schiff needs to publicly reminisce about how we handled scofflaws back in the old days.

"We used to handle them a little differently than we do now." 

CIVIL WAR if people don't respond to Supoenas! LMAO

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Arturo Bandini - 10-01-2019

First time in my life I see innocent people refusing to release the tapes that will prove themselves innocent and then publicly expose their accuser ...

Oh wait ...

RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Dill - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:58 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh it's definitely crimes.  It's just that treason is narrowly defined in the US.  Someone set me straight many years ago and now I try to do the same.

Yes.

It's whatever leaders of the other party are doing!!   LOL