Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE (/Thread-BUNGLE-4-BURROW-COMPLETE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Nicomo Cosca - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 07:17 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: This is crazy talk... You keep going off of stats when it suits you.  However, look at what Benson did in games.  He just took them over and all you saw was him dominating.  Mixon on the other hand has never just took over games.  I remember Benson's Baltimore game, Pittsburgh games, the playoffs and the Bears.  I can't recall any game with Mixon going off like Benson did.  Maybe you could name some?

Remember blaming the OLine is just making excuses.

I’m not getting into this with you. Benson was really good for us. So is Mixon.

Now I’m going to go back to watching #9.

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Synric - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 07:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just can't bring myself to cheer for LSU while the Refs are bending Oklahoma over so blatantly. As if LSU needed the help.

The non call on Stingley doesnt change the fact Burrow is looking fantastic. 

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Bengalholic - 12-28-2019

Man, for those making the case that the talent around Burrow is the reason his play is elevated so much this year...the same argument could be made the other way as well. Burrow gives his guys opportunity after opportunity to make big plays.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Comes right back after a bad throw and does that!

BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - RiverRat13 - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 06:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just look at how many NFL talents Burrow is playing around and keep that in mind while evaluating him, is all I am saying.

LSU was considered to be below average at the skill positions going into this season. They ran a Neanderthal offense until finally modernizing this year. Burrow’s 2019 isn’t a product of the system or the skill around him, but his “mediocre” 2018 certainly was.

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - OswaldsLegacy - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 07:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not getting into this with you. Benson was really good for us. So is Mixon.

Now I’m going to go back to watching #9.

So is Dalton...

Enjoy the game.

It is fun watching college players do well in college.  You just hope they do well in the NFL. 

It will be interesting to see how Burrow does... however unlike you, I am not getting my hopes up and will watch as the next season turns out predictably bad.  Then you will be defending Burrow as rabidly as you defend Mixon.

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - SunsetBengal - 12-28-2019

That's two really nice displays of deep ball accuracy, in the 1st half..

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - jj22 - 12-28-2019

Riley's trying too hard to impress Jerrah.

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - TheLeonardLeap - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 07:20 PM)N_B Wrote: Dude...this may be your quarterback for the next decade plus.  Enjoy the game

Why does a single player probably being a future Bengal next year mean I have to cheer for an entire SEC team that has the refs in their back pocket today?

I'm not a Joe Burrow fan. I'm a Bengals fan. He's not a Bengal (yet), and LSU are the Tigers.

College Teams to Cheer For:
1. Cincinnati
4. Ohio State vs SEC

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Awful Llama - 12-28-2019

Speechless watching this game. Can it please be draft day tomorrow?

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - N_B - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 07:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why does a single player probably being a future Bengal next year mean I have to cheer for an entire SEC team that has the refs in their back pocket today?

I'm not a Joe Burrow fan. I'm a Bengals fan. He's not a Bengal (yet), and LSU are the Tigers.

Cheer for your new franchise quarterback. I promise you, it’s more fun that way

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - jj22 - 12-28-2019

Pull him and save him for the Championship.

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - SunsetBengal - 12-28-2019

A guy once told me that Heisman winners usually flop in their bowl games. Mellow

Looks like Joe Burrow is going to be the one to change conventional wisdom. Let's go, Joe! :andy:

(12-28-2019, 07:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Pull him and save him for the Championship.

He's going for records now...

(12-28-2019, 07:25 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: So is Dalton...

Enjoy the game.

It is fun watching college players do well in college.  You just hope they do well in the NFL. 

It will be interesting to see how Burrow does... however unlike you, I am not getting my hopes up and will watch as the next season turns out predictably bad.  Then you will be defending Burrow as rabidly as you defend Mixon.

What does Dalton have to do with anything? And obviously he was pretty good for us for years, but not so much anymore.

You really need to get over the white knighting for Andy. At least stop coming at me anyway. I literally just ranked Dalton as our 3rd best offensive player of the decade after Whit and AJ in the all decade thread i started. But yeah, I’m just a “HATER!!!”

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Awful Llama - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 07:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Pull him and save him for the AFC North.

FIFY  ThumbsUp

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Gamma Ray Tan - 12-28-2019

Coach O,

Take out Burrow NOW, Please. No reason for him to be back in and you just know he will blow out a knee when his team is up by 5 TDS..... a la Tua. Put in the back up.

- Sincerely, Bengals fans that know how this ends up.

RE: BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE - Socal Bengals fan - 12-28-2019

It’s official I’m sold !!! Burrow keeps every play every series Alive it’s insane . Burrow the next Bengals quarterback it’s a done deal !!!!

(12-28-2019, 07:40 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Coach O,

Take out Burrow NOW, Please. No reason for him to be back in and you just know he will blow out a knee when his team is up by 5 TDS..... a la Tua. Put in the back up.

- Sincerely,  Bengals fans that know how this ends up.

There is still like 7 minutes in the first half....Lol

I'm not saying pull or or dont I just cant think of any time a starting QB has been pulled that early blowing out a team. And this I'd the CFB playoffs vs #4.

PS: K'Lavon Chassion is having a great game as a 34 OLB