Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Wk-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - WildCat - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ok. So I just got home in time to watch the last Bengals offensive drive (that ending in Gio's rushing TD).

How's the game gone so far? I saw that McCoy started the game wih a big run, but outside of the score I haven't seen how the team has played.

Started bad for the D they gave up 80+ in 11 plays in the first Bills possession which resulted in an EJ Manuel TD run. Our O came out and went 3 and out to follow. since then we've owned Field position (mostly due to Pacman Jones) including a pick from Darqueze Dennard, however we weren't able to capitalize on it other than field position. since then the D has stiffened and the Offense has gotten on track.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Joelist - 10-18-2015

Two score game.

Offense still sputtering some but they got points.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - PApinhead - 10-18-2015

I'll take that 3, especially after the way the game started.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-18-2015

Hill's rush for zero on 1st down kliled the drive. Lol, I can't be the only one who thinks that.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Whacked - 10-18-2015

WHO DEY 17-7

I get so flippin nervous ANYTIME Nuge kicks one lol

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Housh - 10-18-2015

Bills have taken conservative defense to the max. They REALLY REALLY don't want AJ or Eifert to get off.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Arturo Bandini - 10-18-2015

I take the 3 points. Double score lead.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - tjcase85 - 10-18-2015

Bengals lookin good! Who dey! Enough of this arguing about rbs lol

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - StripesNTN - 10-18-2015

Boling pushed him for +1 Wink

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - PhilHos - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:12 PM)WildCat Wrote: Started bad for the D they gave up 80+ in 11 plays in the first Bills possession. Our O came out and went 3 and out to follow. since then we've owned Field position including a pick from Darqueze Dennard, however we weren't able to capitalize on it other than field position. since then the D has stiffened and the Offense has gotten on track.

Thanks. 

Repped.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-18-2015

Defense is smothering to make sure no big plays happen. Good for them. Do not let Eifert or AJ get hot. Also, in the progress, takes away Dalton's rhythm.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Rattler - 10-18-2015

Now I know how/why the Bills are the NFL's most penalized team.

53 yards already.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Fresno B - 10-18-2015

Gio is the whole offense today. Why is he on the bench?

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - West Union KennyG - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:12 PM)WildCat Wrote: Started bad for the D they gave up 80+ in 11 plays in the first Bills possession. Our O came out and went 3 and out to follow. since then we've owned Field position including a pick from Darqueze Dennard, however we weren't able to capitalize on it other than field position. since then the D has stiffened and the Offense has gotten on track.

I guess EJ Manuel did alright on the initial script, but since then has looked like a #3 QB needing to fill in - he's a mess.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - YorkshireBengal - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hill's rush for zero on 1st down kliled the drive. Lol, I can't be the only one who thinks that.
It's almost as if you want him to play bad

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Joelist - 10-18-2015

So far first down has been the issue today. As in not getting good gains on it.

I am really surprised they haven't yet tried a deeper shot to Marvin Jones.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - Atomic Orange - 10-18-2015

Did we trade Tate to Buffalo?

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - jfkbengals - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ok. So I just got home in time to watch the last Bengals offensive drive (that ending in Gio's rushing TD).

How's the game gone so far? I saw that McCoy started the game wih a big run, but outside of the score I haven't seen how the team has played.

Our D looked like ass at first, and our O went 3 and out.  Both have improved, with a Dennard pick and a couple of 3 and outs, as well as a couple of nice offensive series culminating in TDs by Hill and Bernard.

Special teams have been lights out thus far.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - PhilHos - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hill's rush for zero on 1st down kliled the drive. Lol, I can't be the only one who thinks that.

You are. It no more killed the drive than an incomplete pass on 1st down would have.

RE: ***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:14 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: It's almost as if you want him to play bad

It doesn't matter what I want or not, he plays bad on his own merit, lol. 6 for 13 yards dude! Even a blast run isn't going to ruin the memory, it might for you though. It's the 6th game and your'e waiting for J. Hill to perform like last year.

Bills took Eifert and Green out of the game, 3 targets total.