Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
IG Report: No bias? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: IG Report: No bias? (/Thread-IG-Report-No-bias)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: IG Report: No bias? - bfine32 - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 05:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, no bias.  Referring to HRC as "The President", four months before the election.  Referring to Ohioans as "********", nope, no bias there..  LOL

I mean, attitudes like those couldn't possibly affect their work.  Could they?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/fbi-agent-who-questioned-hillary-email-probe-called-her-president-4

If these interactions took place while on the job and/or with government devices then I see no way anyone cannot claim bias. If these happened on their own mediums outside of the scope of their employment then I cannot say bias was proven.

Perhaps I'll research it closer and comment further, BUT if these comments happened during the scope of their duties whomever claimed no bias is an idiot or dishonest.

RE: IG Report: No bias? - NATI BENGALS - 06-15-2018

Yep. Just as i expected. Members of law enforcement have political opinions too.

So are we assuming here every law enforcement official who has ever investigated any political figure did so with zero personal opinion on the matter?

If im am tracking these are the first individuals to share personal opinions about work with a loved one.

Groundbreaking stuff here

RE: IG Report: No bias? - SunsetBengal - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 07:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So are we assuming here every law enforcement official who has ever investigated any political figure did so with zero personal opinion on the matter?

No, just one's at the highest level of the FBI, dealing with issues of a sensitive and classified nature.

RE: IG Report: No bias? - Belsnickel - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 08:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, just one's at the highest level of the FBI, dealing with issues of a sensitive and classified nature.

Eh, there has never been any of them that have done so without an opinion. It's just a matter of whether or not it altered the course of the investigation. That is what we have to watch out for.

RE: IG Report: No bias? - bfine32 - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 07:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So are we assuming here every law enforcement official who has ever investigated any political figure did so with zero personal opinion on the matter?

If im am tracking these are the first individuals to share personal opinions about work with a loved one.

Groundbreaking stuff here

I suppose you could assume that, but no one else should. Folks have biases and the first step of self-awareness is recognizing those biases. I share my opinions with loved ones all the time, but I do not do so in the scope of my duties. That's why I've said if this was on their own dime then no harm, no foul. If this was communication during work and/or on government media, then there's a foul.

Id have to look over them again. Which i wont do since fauxnews has been reporting on most of the text messages for awhile now. I didnt even know there was another couple.

I have more of a problem with relationships at work.

Nothing will make you do more dumbass shit than trying to impress a female. And in both instances kinda seems like the man is trying to be extra supportive of the female candidate. Trying to score those points

(06-15-2018, 11:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Id have to look over them again. Which i wont do since fauxnews has been reporting on most of the text messages for awhile now. I didnt even know there was another couple.

I have more of a problem with relationships at work.

Nothing will make you do more dumbass shit than trying to impress a female. And in both instances kinda seems like the man is trying to be extra supportive of the female candidate. Trying to score those points

I take that back. I shouldnt have said "reporting" i should have said "going hard with the conspiracy theories." My bad

RE: IG Report: No bias? - bfine32 - 06-18-2018

One theory I've heard being batted around if the DOJ sought not to pursue be then POTUS Obama was complicit.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-james-comey-report-kass-0617-story.html

Quote:Of all the silky lies being told in Washington over the findings of the FBI’s inspector general on the biased culture of those investigating Hillary Clinton’s email server, one lie seems to be ignored:

It’s the silky lie told by then-President Barack Obama.

prison.

Obama’s lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by CBS’ Bill Plante when he learned Mrs. Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

“The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports,” Obama said. He was so silky that you couldn’t even hear his tongue rustling along his teeth.

He waxed on about how his administration was all about “transparency.”

But Obama did not learn about Clinton’s home-brew server like “everybody else.”

At the very least the President that couldn't tell a lie might have bee less than honest about when he knew Hills was using a personal server.

RE: IG Report: No bias? - Griever - 06-18-2018

(06-15-2018, 08:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, just one's at the highest level of the FBI, dealing with issues of a sensitive and classified nature.

are you referring to the FBI at the NY field office that were leaking stuff to Rudy?

the ones that basically forced Comey into coming out 11 days before the election and dredge up "her emails" yet again?

the IG report on this will be interesting, because everyone that said it exonerates trump will then turn around and trash it as fake news, and want someone to inspect the IG

#lookingforwardtoit

RE: IG Report: No bias? - SunsetBengal - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 01:02 PM)Griever Wrote: are you referring to the FBI at the NY field office that were leaking stuff to Rudy?

the ones that basically forced Comey into coming out 11 days before the election and dredge up "her emails" yet again?

the IG report on this will be interesting, because everyone that said it exonerates trump will then turn around and trash it as fake news, and want someone to inspect the IG

#lookingforwardtoit

Let's keep in mind that the IG report did recommend 5 agents for further investigations into.  And, there are still two more IG reports to come.  We don't know how any of the findings of this report will tie into the other two IG investigations.

#plentymoretocome

RE: IG Report: No bias? - NATI BENGALS - 06-18-2018

Hillarys emails <<<<<<<<<<< a team full of people lying about russia

RE: IG Report: No bias? - Griever - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 01:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's keep in mind that the IG report did recommend 5 agents for further investigations into.  And, there are still two more IG reports to come.  We don't know how any of the findings of this report will tie into the other two IG investigations.

#plentymoretocome

#stophashtaggingjustbecauseididit

RE: IG Report: No bias? - SunsetBengal - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 02:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hillarys emails <<<<<<<<<<< a team full of people lying about russia

Perhaps, but the IG announced today that James Comey is under investigation for his mishandling of classified information, via leaking the "Trump memos".  

RE: IG Report: No bias? - Griever - 06-19-2018

(06-18-2018, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Perhaps, but the IG announced today that James Comey is under investigation for his mishandling of classified information, via leaking the "Trump memos".  

obviously we need a special inspector general to inspect the IG

RE: IG Report: No bias? - bfine32 - 06-19-2018

For anyone interested they are currently airing the meeting of the DOJ's findings. It's not looking good for the IG's findings.

RE: IG Report: No bias? - jj22 - 06-19-2018

Until someone can explain to me why they think the FBI/DOJ favored Hillary as they leaked about her being under investigation for over a year, and hid Trumps far more serious investigation then I can't support the FBI/DOJ favored Hillary argument. Personally I think it's ridiculous given all of us know how much was leaked by Comey/FBI/DOJ about Hillary during the campaign. Specifically leading up to the election when Comey again stated Hillary was back under investigation while ignoring Trumps investigation.

Trump supporters claiming this somehow was a grand scheme to elect Hillary and hurt Trump are struggling to deal with reality. If there was any bias, it was against Hillary, and facts and reality prove it.

But carry on trying to sell people on the idea that the FBI was pro Hillary. It reminds me of the saying "With friends like that, who needs enemy's"....

RE: IG Report: No bias? - bfine32 - 06-19-2018

(06-19-2018, 02:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Until someone can explain to me why they think the FBI/DOJ favored Hillary as they leaked about her being under investigation for over a year, and hid Trumps far more serious investigation then I can't support the FBI/DOJ favored Hillary argument. Personally I think it's ridiculous given all of us know how much was leaked by Comey/FBI/DOJ about Hillary during the campaign. Specifically leading up to the election when Comey again stated Hillary was back under investigation while ignoring Trumps investigation.

Trump supporters claiming this somehow was a grand scheme to elect Hillary and hurt Trump are struggling to deal with reality. If there was any bias, it was against Hillary, and facts and reality prove it.

But carry on trying to sell people on the idea that the FBI was pro Hillary. It reminds me of the saying "With friends like that, who needs enemy's"....

I suppose if one does not have the ability to read text messages then you cannot see how folks within each investigation favored Hillary; however, if one does have the ability to read text messages, he or she can easily see how members of the FBI working directly in the investigation favored Hillary.

Personally, I feel it is unfair to group anyone that feels there may have been inconsistencies in the Hillary investigation a Trump supporter. But I suppose that paints them as less rational.

Your assertion of which is/was "a far more serious investigation" can be disputed as well (but I suppose only by a Trump supporter). Sharing classified government documents over a personal non-secured server could be more serious than candidate Trump colluding with Russia. But to date only one of those two issues has been proven to have actually occurred.

RE: IG Report: No bias? - fredtoast - 06-19-2018

(06-19-2018, 03:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose if one does not have the ability to read text messages then you cannot see how folks within each investigation favored Hillary; however, if one does have the ability to read text messages, he or she can easily see how members of the FBI working directly in the investigation favored Hillary. 

Those were lower level agents who made no decisions and took no actions that effected anyone.  What we are talking about are the actions of Comey during the campaign that seriously hurt Hillary and had nothing to do with Trump. What actions are you claiming the FBI took during the campaign that hurt Trump? 

RE: IG Report: No bias? - fredtoast - 06-19-2018

(06-19-2018, 11:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: For anyone interested they are currently airing the meeting of the DOJ's findings. It's not looking good for the IG's findings.

Meh, nothing really changed at all.  No new information.  Just a bunch of Republicans crying about how they don't agree with it.

Reminds me of all the Benghazi hearings were they would puff and blow about how guilty she was and then find nothing against her.