Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
JAX Game Ball - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: JAX Game Ball (/Thread-JAX-Game-Ball)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: JAX Game Ball - Shake n Blake - 10-01-2021

I voted for the guy who set Uzomah up for a career day with great throws and a great audible which directly led to a big play for Uze. I know people hate voting for the QB in these, but it should go to Joe today IMO.

RE: JAX Game Ball - leonardfan40 - 10-01-2021

CJ with his first big game coming back from injury. Burrow already looked solid this year but if he can get into rhythm with CJ like they had that first game or two last year it’ll be huge for an offense that already has 3 awesome WR’s and a top notch RB.

The two guys coming back from season ending injuries last year won us the game tonight but Burrow looking great is expected so I’ll give it to CJ

RE: JAX Game Ball - rfaulk34 - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 01:05 AM)J24 Wrote: Meant to vote for UZ but accidentally voted for Wilson. UZ was great after the YAC today and in the scramble drill.

Burrow is Lebron James just assume he gets a game ball every week.

Just undo your vote and re-vote accordingly.

RE: JAX Game Ball - Shake n Blake - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 12:57 AM)pally Wrote: I voted for Uzomah since he was the unexpected hero

and in other news

Which was also CPs 2nd year. Wow. Pretty big coincidence.

RE: JAX Game Ball - bfine32 - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 01:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just undo your vote and re-vote accordingly.

Accordingly is not an option. He'll have to go OTHER

When will CJ ever get another chance at a game ball?

He gets it.

(10-01-2021, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Accordingly is not an option. He'll have to go OTHER

Nah. That's CJ's nickname. 

RE: JAX Game Ball - pally - 10-01-2021

How can you not like this guy

RE: JAX Game Ball - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-01-2021

I'm going CJ, cause he doesn't get many opportunities, but it's tough to not give it to Joey B. Wilson had a nice game too.

RE: JAX Game Ball - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2021

this was a tough one

RE: JAX Game Ball - Atomic Orange - 10-01-2021

Hopefully Uzi's play get him more involved in the plan.

RE: JAX Game Ball - Nicomo Cosca - 10-01-2021

Good company…

(10-01-2021, 01:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Good company…

It's good to see Bengals players tying and breaking records for good things, for a change.

RE: JAX Game Ball - EatonFan - 10-01-2021

Plays of the year so far... Pratt strip of Dalvin Cook. Wilson's stuff of Trevor Lawrence on 4th down for a goal line stand. Those are my picks for play of the year.

RE: JAX Game Ball - Go Cards - 10-01-2021

Voted Uzomah per him just being clutch out when we needed it the most,

but should also be noted that Burrow was spectacular today too throwing dimes all night. .

Play of the game though was the "4th down stop", that play changed the halftime attitude and momentum..

RE: JAX Game Ball - psychdoctor - 10-01-2021

I voted for Uzi, great teammate, who had a breakout game. Who Dey!

RE: JAX Game Ball - SHRacerX - 10-01-2021

Although CJ and Boyd had tremendous games, I gave it to the guy that stood tall and delivered the ball on the money all night: Joe Burrow.

I am sure a small part of him wanted to show Meyer what he missed, but just his overall cool and command...

One thing, though, we need a new visual check to a run play: Every time he does the fists to the helmet, it is a run, and the defense knew it too.

RE: JAX Game Ball - RunKijanaRun - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 12:55 AM)ah5 Wrote: Cj or Wilson imo. I would imagine burrow could give 2 shits about a game ball.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Which works out well, because we really don’t have one to give.

I hope someone has informed CJ.

RE: JAX Game Ball - Tomkat - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 02:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Play of the game though was the "4th down stop",  that play changed the halftime attitude and momentum..

Agreed.  They score a TD there and it's "lights out."

RE: JAX Game Ball - Interceptor - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 02:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Voted Uzomah per him just being clutch out when we needed it the most,

but should also be noted that Burrow was spectacular today too throwing dimes all night.                    .

Play of the game though was the "4th down stop",  that play changed the halftime attitude and momentum..

The Stand & The Last Half: The Night The Bungles Died