Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
My Darkhorse 31's - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: My Darkhorse 31's (/Thread-My-Darkhorse-31-s)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Darkhorse 31's - ochocincos - 03-28-2022

(03-28-2022, 10:33 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
He'll be a great developmental project with a fast return if the coaching and nutrition is ongoing. Its very hard not to see the potential if a teams infrastructure is to wait a year or two. I have a hard time believing that he could move inside because of his sheer size. The flip side is that he could very well eat himself out of the league. Just my take but anything can happen.

Yep his size has its benefits but also its downsides.
He might just need a better diet and NFL training regimen to get down to a better weight that can allow him to be even better.
It looks like based on the current roster that no rookie will need to be put into a starting role right away, which could allow any rookie time to groom.

RE: My Darkhorse 31's - psychdoctor - 03-28-2022

I think many of the "Darkhorse" picks will be there for Bengals at #31. I think Bengals will trade down this year but they may stay if someone unexpectedly slides.

My Darkhorse pick for the Bengals is Ojabo DE. He may slide due to injury at pro day and can sit this year. Ojabo, Hendrickson, Hubbard, and Osai would make scary rotation.

RE: My Darkhorse 31's - Emeritus - 04-01-2022

(03-28-2022, 03:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think many of the "Darkhorse" picks will be there for Bengals at #31.  I think Bengals will trade down this year but they may stay if someone unexpectedly slides.

My Darkhorse pick for the Bengals is Ojabo DE.  He may slide due to injury at pro day and can sit this year.  Ojabo, Hendrickson, Hubbard, and Osai would make scary rotation.

Trading back would actually be great this year.

RE: My Darkhorse 31's - pulses - 04-01-2022

(03-28-2022, 03:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think many of the "Darkhorse" picks will be there for Bengals at #31.  I think Bengals will trade down this year but they may stay if someone unexpectedly slides.

My Darkhorse pick for the Bengals is Ojabo DE.  He may slide due to injury at pro day and can sit this year.  Ojabo, Hendrickson, Hubbard, and Osai would make scary rotation.

Ojabo at 31 is not really a darkhorse I've saw him fall to the 2nd round in a few mocks.

Let's not forget about Cam Sample he has some good upside as well.

RE: My Darkhorse 31's - psychdoctor - 04-01-2022

(04-01-2022, 02:06 AM)pulses Wrote: Let's not forget about Cam Sample he has some good upside as well.

I thought Cam played injured last year but I'm not sure he didn't flash like I was expecting though.

(04-01-2022, 01:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I thought Cam played injured last year but I'm not sure he didn't flash like I was expecting though.

Yeah I think he did. I expect him to turn the corner this year tho.