Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany (/Thread-Refugees-Protect-Woman-From-Sexual-Harassment-In-Germany)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - StLucieBengal - 01-23-2016

BmorePat Wrote:So mass genocide is ok if you merely plan on having the greatest nation or only if you eventually do so 200 years later?

not so sure we can say mass genocide. I think you are throwing that around fast and loose. They mostly killed each other and died from disease. Which happened all over the globe .

Now do we need to get into which system was better for colonies again? Look at how the Spanish tried to intergrate into the natives ..... Central and South America is a mess compared to North America. the native Americans. Squandered their land and wealth away between bad deals and fighting between tribes. Had they been civilized enough to get the tribes together they would be here today. But they were savages. (Yes that's for Dino)

And besides the actual natives to North America were siberians.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - StLucieBengal - 01-23-2016

Mike M (the other on Wrote:There is not enough good stories to overcome the bad ones that are constantly put out there.
She is just 1 out of 100 that got help. Technically you could say that if the migrants weren't there in the first place, then she wouldn't have needed rescuing?

Just reported today from http://www.thelocal.de/
20 year old woman gets "shoved under a train", passengers quickly apprehend the 28 year old that did it.
Please note, that the media will not release his name, or identify him as a muslim. All that they will say, is that the 2 did not know each other. However, he has been identified in other sites as a German of Iranian descent.

Now we also have groups running around in Cologne that are attacking the refugees.

We also have 200 refugees suing the German government because it's taking so long to grant them asylum.

We have a bank that wouldn't allow entry to a woman wearing a full najib, when there is a sign clearly by the door that no one shall enter that is wearing any type of mask. The woman did offer to remove her najib, but only in a private room and in front of a female only. Bank said no, that it would not allow the life of an employee to be compromised.

21 year old Morrocan ISIS Terrorist is arrested using a false identity in Germany and was caught with hundreds of fake Syrian pass ports that were ready for distribution.

In other news, 10k Syrian Passports were confiscated in Bulgaria today that were on their way to Germany.

North Africa is refusing North African migrants that are being denied Asylum from Germany. Germany threatens to withhold monetary aid to North Africa if they continue to refuse their migrants.

Officials in Cologne attacking the liberal media for 'lying and failing to report the attacks and calling them biased. This is nothing new, we see it here all the time from both sides.

http://www.politico.eu/article/cologne-puts-germany-lying-media-press-on-defensive-migration-refugees-attacks-sex-assault-nye/

Like here, we want the news to report the news and leave their damn opinions/bias out of it. Let us decide for ourselves how we wish to perceive the news.

The German people are going to rise up and it won't be a good thing for migrants.

So many anti immigrant parties coming to power. Who will join Poland as the next to be led by far right anti immigrant/EU leaders.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - BmorePat87 - 01-24-2016

(01-23-2016, 08:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: not so sure we can say mass genocide.   I think you are throwing that around fast and loose.   They mostly killed each other and died from disease.    Which happened all over the globe .    

Now you're just making stuff up. While you are entitled to your own opinions, you are not entitled to your own facts. 

If you want to stop playing make believe with history, I'll be here.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - StLucieBengal - 01-26-2016

BmorePat Wrote:Now you're just making stuff up. While you are entitled to your own opinions, you are not entitled to your own facts. 

If you want to stop playing make believe with history, I'll be here.

When you conquer someone they die. Sorry but I am not going to shed any tears for the Indians. If you feel so bad about it then give away your land and possessions to an Indian and head on back to whatever European country your ancestors came.

Everyone has been conquered at some point. It's life.

Sucks for them but sucks for anyone who has ever lost in life.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Vas Deferens - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 01:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When you conquer someone they die.    Sorry but I am not going to shed any tears for the Indians.   If you feel so bad about it then give away your land and possessions to an Indian and head on back to whatever European country your ancestors came.  

Everyone has been conquered at some point.  It's life.    

The irony here is thicker than a peacock could ever comprehend.  

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - BmorePat87 - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 01:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When you conquer someone they die.    Sorry but I am not going to shed any tears for the Indians.   If you feel so bad about it then give away your land and possessions to an Indian and head on back to whatever European country your ancestors came.  

Everyone has been conquered at some point.  It's life.    

Hey, at least you're admitting that Europeans killed them and are not trying to defend the bullshit you made up.

Progress. 

So to get back to the original point, you're ok with these Syrians coming to Europe or America if they conquer it? It's theirs by right if they are able to replace the native population?

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - StLucieBengal - 01-26-2016

BmorePat Wrote:Hey, at least you're admitting that Europeans killed them and are not trying to defend the bullshit you made up.

Progress. 

So to get back to the original point, you're ok with these Syrians coming to Europe or America if they conquer it? It's theirs by right if they are able to replace the native population?

They are invading. Which is why they need to be stopped. Soon enough Europeans will get tired of getting treated like jerks and just start killing them off and fighting back.

And why should I care if British and Dutch colonists killed Indians? I have been on record in favor of their colony model working better than the others. Stuff happens. We came here and watched the savages kill each other off. They basically got out of the way. Why do you care so much about the Indians? They screwed themselves more than anything else.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - BmorePat87 - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 07:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are invading.   Which is why they need to be stopped.    Soon enough Europeans will get tired of getting treated like jerks  and just start killing them off and fighting back.  

And why should I care if British and Dutch colonists killed Indians?   I have been on record in favor of their colony model working better than the others.     Stuff happens.   We came here and watched the savages kill each other off.    They basically got out of the way.    Why do you care so much about the Indians?  They screwed themselves more than anything else.

You didn't answer my question. If this "invasion" is successful, you'll support it, right? 

BmorePat Wrote:You didn't answer my question. If this "invasion" is successful, you'll support it, right? 

Of course not. Why would I support myself losing?

I don't care about native amercians losing because I'm not Native American.

Why do you care if they lost all those years ago? Are you native amercian?

(01-26-2016, 08:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Of course not.   Why would I support myself losing?    

I don't care about native amercians losing because I'm not Native American.    

Why do you care if they lost all those years ago?   Are you native amercian?

You're not European. You seemed ok with foreign occupation if it meant a really good nation 200+ years later.

As for your question, I think genocide is a bad thing. I'll go on record saying all genocide is bad. Will you?

BmorePat Wrote:You're not European. You seemed ok with foreign occupation if it meant a really good nation 200+ years later.

As for your question, I think genocide is a bad thing. I'll go on record saying all genocide is bad. Will you?

I don't consider what happened to the native amercians a genocide . They just squandered away what they had with poor choices.

A genocide would be like the Armenian genocide when the Muslims slaughtered the Christians and their supporters .

So yes I am anti genocide.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - GMDino - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 08:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't consider what happened to the native amercians a genocide .   They just squandered away what they had with poor choices.  

A genocide would be like the Armenian genocide when the Muslims slaughtered the Christians and their supporters .

Yes, the choice to live in a land that the white guy wanted.

if only the native Americans had been more aggressive in creating weapons.

Shocked

(01-26-2016, 08:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't consider what happened to the native amercians a genocide .   They just squandered away what they had with poor choices.  

Native Americans were systematically targeted and killed to the point that an estimated 80-90% of their population was destroyed. 

That's genocide. 

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Vas Deferens - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 08:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Native Americans were systematically targeted and killed to the point that an estimated 80-90% of their population was destroyed. 

That's genocide. 

But they aren't white!

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Rotobeast - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 08:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Native Americans were systematically targeted and killed to the point that an estimated 80-90% of their population was destroyed. 

That's genocide. 

Damn skippy !!

BmorePat Wrote:Native Americans were systematically targeted and killed to the point that an estimated 80-90% of their population was destroyed. 

That's genocide. 

Meh I'm not gonna feel bad or be apologetic. they were uncivilized and fracturef to the point they killed each other for the most part.

Like I have said before.... I'm ok with how it worked out. Sucks for them but they got their own lands now .

(01-26-2016, 11:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Meh I'm not gonna feel bad or be apologetic.   they were uncivilized and fracturef to the point they killed each other for the most part.    

Like I have said before.... I'm ok with how it worked out.   Sucks for them but they got their own lands now .

You don't have to feel bad or be apologetic for something you didn't do. But you could at least stop making up shit like trying to repeatedly insist that they mostly killed eachother off. I'm a history teacher, not some mouth breather you hang out with at the Y. If I called you out once for making up history, don't repeat it. 

Also, whether or not they're "civilized", they're humans. If you are ok with this, you're ok with genocide. Period.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - StLucieBengal - 01-27-2016

BmorePat Wrote:You don't have to feel bad or be apologetic for something you didn't do. But you could at least stop making up shit like trying to repeatedly insist that they mostly killed eachother off. I'm a history teacher, not some mouth breather you hang out with at the Y. If I called you out once for making up history, don't repeat it. 

Also, whether or not they're "civilized", they're humans. If you are ok with this, you're ok with genocide. Period.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2007/09/19/reject_the_lie_of_white_genocide_against_native_americans/page/full

It's not allowing me to copy that article. What do you say to the things brought up here.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - BmorePat87 - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 11:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://m.townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2007/09/19/reject_the_lie_of_white_genocide_against_native_americans/page/full

It's not allowing me to copy that article.    What do you say to the things brought up here.

How about you use that brain of yours and let me know what you want to cite to counter my post.

RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Mike M (the other one) - 01-27-2016

That's genocide. 

False.

The biggest killer of the Native Americans was disease. Diseases killed an estimated 95% of the pre-Columbian Native American tribes between 1492 and 1700. It is the same thing that happened to the Incan's.

Early European explorers brought with them Small Pox, Measles, Influenza and Typhus and the Native Americans had never been exposed to any of those before so they had very little genetic immunity to them.

Early settlers/explorers also tried to use the Native Americans as slaves, but they were terrible slaves. Since they were familiar with the lands, they escaped easily. To combat that, the English/French/Dutch started shipping them to the Caribbean Islands. By 1700 Barbados was no longer accepting Native American slaves. They died too quickly from the diseases that they kept being exposed to and they found a better supply of slaves with the birth of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade in the mid to late 1600's.