Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... (/Thread-Trump-kicks-black-man-out-of-rally-and-calls-him-a-thug-man-is-a-supporter)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - GMDino - 11-07-2016

(11-06-2016, 10:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I love how they're trying to spin it as an assassination attempt.

I fully expected Trump to say he was actually shot but insisted on finishing his speech...

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - BmorePat87 - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 08:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: I fully expected Trump to say he was actually shot but insisted on finishing his speech...

He's no Teddy Roosevelt. 

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - GMDino - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 09:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's no Teddy Roosevelt. 

He's no ELANOR Roosevelt.

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - 6andcounting - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 08:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: I fully expected Trump to say he was actually shot but insisted on finishing his speech...

Only if he was giving this speech in Bosnia. 

(11-07-2016, 09:51 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Only if he was giving this speech in Bosnia. 

You spelled "Benghazi" wrong.  

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - bfine32 - 11-07-2016

(11-06-2016, 10:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They kicked a white guy out too!!!!!11!1!1!1!

Yea, after some people attacked him and said he had a gun.

The black dude got kicked out for just waving a piece a paper.

And it appears the white guy got tackled for waiving a sign. Seems like the racists were more civil to the black man.  As I told the race-baiters in this thread: it has nothing to do with race.

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - BmorePat87 - 11-08-2016

(11-07-2016, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And it appears the white guy got tackled for waiving a sign. Seems like the racists were more civil to the black man.  As I told the race-baiters in this thread: it has nothing to do with race.

Trump tackled him?

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - bfine32 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 12:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump tackled him?

Hang in there. You'll find a way to make it about race.

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - BmorePat87 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 01:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hang in there. You'll find a way to make it about race.

Am I suppose to make my race comments about Trump or his supporters? You change the focus faster than he can grab a woman by her *****. 

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - bfine32 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 06:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Am I suppose to make my race comments about Trump or his supporters? You change the focus faster than he can grab a woman by her *****. 
I suppose the truly said part is you think you are supposed to make comments to paint someone a racist. Any independent-thinker can see neither issue was based on race, but that will not stop the closed-minded that strive for divisiveness from trying.  

RE: Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter... - GMDino - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose the truly said part is you think you are supposed to make comments to paint someone a racist. Any independent-thinker can see neither issue was based on race, but that will not stop the closed-minded that strive for divisiveness from trying.  

Every time I read a post telling people they are nowhere near as good as the poster I picture this the poster walking away like this.

[Image: giphy.gif]