Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bad Boys II - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Bad Boys II (/Thread-Bad-Boys-II)

RE: Bad Boys II - bfine32 - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 06:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And there is evidence that he was just out for a jog, but that is not what we were discussing.

You asked us what evidence we believe and we ask you the same question back.  Since you asked us first I don't see what the problem is in asking you to do something other than repeat false claims and call them your beliefs.

If nothing else can you at least answer the exact same question you asked me?

Do you believe he was just out for a jog?

I did ask first and still haven't gotten one answer while freely providing mine. I have received a bunch of false accusations and antagonism, but not one answer. 

RE: Bad Boys II - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 02:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do not believe he was simply out for a jog; however, that does not excuse what happened to him. Both men should never see sunshine again. 

If you don’t believe he was simply out for a jog, then what was he doing while he was out jogging?

(05-11-2020, 02:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I believe there is evidence he was trespassing in a neighborhood that had had a rash of break ins. 

Ok, but that doesn’t explain what you believe he was doing if you don’t believe he was out for a jog.

Quote:Now your turn. (Actually, it was your turn before I answered, but I know how it goes). What do you believe?  

Well, Skip, when you ask these loaded questions I like to get you on record so 10 pages of semantics later you don’t start your “I didn’t say that” song and dance routine.

So if you don’t believe he was running through that neighborhood for exercise then tells us what you believe he was doing running through the neighborhood.

(05-11-2020, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You knew that I think it matters to help find the truth?

Is there a difference between:

They shot him because they thought he was robbing homes in the area and he was found entering one under construction

or

They shot him just because he was jogging down the street

We have seen acts of violence flair up in places like Ferguson over a false narrative. It'd most likely to be able to nip this one in the bud if possible.  

I’ve known about this case for week, maybe less, and from the first article I read it was clear the two men who killed Ahmaud Arbery suspected he was robbery suspect.

Your either/or scenario doesn’t change anything. Not even your own opinion of what should happen to those two men.

(05-11-2020, 05:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So I didn't call the black victim a liar, but you refuse to STFU. so

Actually the mother said he was most likely just out for a jog

I never said I believe there was a rash of break ins. I said there was evidence and I provided it.The accused testimony. 

I've plainly said there's no excuse for them murdering the kid and they should never see the light of day. In what logic does that equal "excusing their actions"

With that feel free to continue to call folks liars, say they say things they never do, and fabricate stance to make them appear to be irrational and racists. That usually leads to constructive conversation. 

So you’re calling Arbery’s mother a liar.

(05-11-2020, 06:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did ask first and still haven't gotten one answer while freely providing mine. I have received a bunch of false accusations and antagonism, but not one answer. 

That’s not true. You mentioned evidence of trespassing without explaining why you think he wasn’t out for a jog.

Just come out a write in plain English what you think his intent was for running through that neighborhood since you have repeatedly claimed it wasn’t for exercise.

(05-11-2020, 07:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That’s not true. You mentioned evidence of trespassing without explaining why you think he wasn’t out for a jog.

Just come out a write in plain English what you think his intent was for running through that neighborhood since you have repeatedly claimed it wasn’t for exercise.

I sure did. The accused reported a rash of recent break ins. He could have been casing the neighborhood. I don't feel like answering the same questions over and over again. Do you think he was just out for a jog.

(05-11-2020, 07:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you’re calling Arbery’s mother a liar.

I have 0 doubt that the young man told his mom he was out jogging. 

As I've said numerous times the simplest answers are the hardest to get around here. All you have to say is "Yes, I believe he was just out jogging. 

RE: Bad Boys II - GMDino - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 07:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That’s not true. You mentioned evidence of trespassing without explaining why you think he wasn’t out for a jog.

(05-11-2020, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I sure did. The accused reported a rash of recent break ins. He could have been casing the neighborhood. I don't feel like answering the same questions over and over again. Do you think he was just out for a jog.

bfine believes the accused would not lie about why he chased down a man jogging in his neighborhood and shot him until dead.  But he does believe that a *possible* three minute walk through an unfinished home is reason enough to suspect the victim was part of a "casing" that the shooter alleged.

It all makes perfect sense if you're...of a certain mind set when it comes to looking at the shooter and the victim.

(05-11-2020, 08:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: bfine believes the accused would not lie about why he chased down a man jogging in his neighborhood and shot him until dead.  But he does believe that a *possible* three minute walk through an unfinished home is reason enough to suspect the victim was part of a "casing" that the shooter alleged.

It all makes perfect sense if you're...of a certain mind set when it comes to looking at the shooter and the victim.

WTF did I say the accused weren't lying. Yours and other's constant false accusations should not be allowed. But we both know...

Here's the deal:

Folks are trying to paint this as a "Black guy killed for just jogging" narrative. When quite possibly it could be "Men kill jogger who was trespassing and they suspected as someone who has burgled in their neighborhood". 

It is why I asked the original question: "Do we believe he was JUST jogging"?

That has gone unanswered, all that has happened is false accusations. attacks on my character, and "appeal to emotion" retorts. 

We are just ready to go with "They killed him because he's black, without considering any other information"? Only folks that are going with that truly know why they're doing it. I'm simply looking for the truth. I'm sure it'll be easy enough to find out if burglaries have been reported in the neighborhood.  

(05-11-2020, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTF did I say the accused weren't lying. Yours and other's constant false accusations should not be allowed. But we both know...

Here's the deal:

Folks are trying to paint this as a "Black guy killed for just jogging" narrative. When quite possibly it could be "Men kill jogger who was trespassing and they suspected as someone who has burgled in their neighborhood". 

It is why I asked the original question: "Do we believe he was JUST jogging"?

That has gone unanswered, all that has happened is false accusations. attacks on my character, and "appeal to emotion" retorts. 

We are just ready to go with "They killed him because he's black, without considering any other information"? Only folks that are going with that truly know why they're doing it. I'm simply looking for the truth. I'm sure it'll be easy enough to find out if burglaries have been reported in the neighborhood.  

Because you are trying to say that "Maybe there was a different reason two white guys chased down and killed a black man...not that that matters."

Given the two options you have presented NEITHER change anything about the case.  And we should all know by now why you even presented it but I'll answer your rhetorical question anyway:

It doesn't matter if any of us "believe he was just jogging" two white guys killed a black guy because they "allegedly" thought he looked like a suspect.  And that is still wrong.  You even said it.

So why the hell do you keep arguing there might be a different reason for an innocent man getting killed?

Never mind....we all know.

(05-11-2020, 09:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because you are trying to say that "Maybe there was a different reason two white guys chased down and killed a black man...not that that matters."

Given the two options you have presented NEITHER change anything about the case.  And we should all know by now why you even presented it but I'll answer your rhetorical question anyway:

It doesn't matter if any of us "believe he was just jogging" two white guys killed a black guy because they "allegedly" thought he looked like a suspect.  And that is still wrong.  You even said it.

So why the hell do you keep arguing there might be a different reason for an innocent man getting killed?

Remove the words white and black from your initial sentence and you may see that it does make a difference.

Sure I said it was wrong; because it was. It'd be just as wrong if the shooters were black and/or the victim was white.  I'm just not ready to buy it happened because of color. 

(05-11-2020, 09:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because you are trying to say that "Maybe there was a different reason two white guys chased down and killed a black man...not that that matters."

Remove the words white and black from your initial sentence and you may see that it does make a difference.

Sure I said it was wrong; because it was. It'd be just as wrong if the shooters were black and/or the victim was white.  I'm just not ready to buy it happened because of color. 

(05-11-2020, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remove the words white and black from your initial sentence and you may see that it does make a difference.

(05-11-2020, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remove the words white and black from your initial sentence and you may see that it does make a difference.

(05-11-2020, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remove the words white and black from your initial sentence and you may see that it does make a difference.

Even saying it three times doesn't change that your second "reason" makes it no better. 1) Because it is unproven and 2) Because it is still not a reason for the two "men" to get in their truck and chase him down and shoot at him.

But you know that.

(05-11-2020, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTF did I say the accused weren't lying. Yours and other's constant false accusations should not be allowed. But we both know...

Here's the deal:

That IS the narrative. We all know that is the narrative. That’s the reason the two men grabbed their guns and pursued him.

Quote:It is why I asked the original question: "Do we believe he was JUST jogging"?

This is a false narrative only you are pushing. I literally have not seen one person here claim those two men shot Arbery just because he was black with one exception, you.

You admit these two men should go to jail for shooting a suspected robber under these circumstances. So you’re not searching for any truth. You’re just doing your normal Skip Bayless routine. Ask a loaded question. Start a semantics argument while pushing a false narrative. Play the victim card. I’ve seen to too many times. It’s old hack and stale. And I’m sick and tired of it.

RE: Bad Boys II - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-12-2020

(05-11-2020, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I sure did. The accused reported a rash of recent break ins. He could have been casing the neighborhood. I don't feel like answering the same questions over and over again. Do you think he was just out for a jog.

Okay, so you believe he was up to some sort of criminal activity and the jogging was just a ruse to cover for his criminal activity. Was that so ***** hard? To you Arbery is a criminal. So much for your innocent until proven guilty speil. I guess that only applies to Republicans or conservatives.

So my answer to your loaded question is this; I don’t know what he was doing. Unlike you, I’m not a mind reader. I’m unaware of the police connecting him to any robberies in the two months since his murder. I’m unaware of a history of criminal behavior.

I also know that during the past 2-3 years my street has been extended and 8 new homes built. I wandered in and out of over half the construction sites multiple times and spent more time in each of them than Arbery reportedly did in the video. I even brought my daughter on at least one occasion. So what criminal activity do you believe I was up to since I obviously wasn’t just out for a walk?

I don’t view walking into a new home construction site to look around without stealing anything as inherently criminal activity. Unlike you who assume he is a criminal . . . for just looking at a construction site.

So, bfine, tell me why looking at an unfinished house under construction makes someone a criminal? That way I know what to tell the police when I turn myself in for my multiple infractions?

Also, in the state of Georgia if two guys get out of a truck brandishing guns and start yelling at me stand your ground applies. I have the right to defend myself. That’s the exact situation in which Arbery found himself. It’s ludicrous to me they’re defense is they have the right to defend themselves from Arbery’s right to defend himself from the situation they caused instead of allowing law enforcement handle the situation.

(05-11-2020, 08:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have 0 doubt that the young man told his mom he was out jogging. 

As I've said numerous times the simplest answers are the hardest to get around here. All you have to say is "Yes, I believe he was just out jogging. 

Then why did it take you so long to admit you think Arbery is a criminal for looking at a construction site without stealing anything?

Why do you always make me tease that shit out of you?

Why can’t you just say what you mean without all the BS games?

RE: Bad Boys II - bfine32 - 05-12-2020

(05-11-2020, 11:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That IS the narrative. We all know that is the narrative. That’s the reason the two men grabbed their guns and pursued him.

This is a false narrative only you are pushing. I literally have not seen one person here claim those two men shot Arbery just because he was black with one exception, you.

You admit these two men should go to jail for shooting a suspected robber under these circumstances. So you’re not searching for any truth. You’re just doing your normal Skip Bayless routine. Ask a loaded question. Start a semantics argument while pushing a false narrative. Play the victim card. I’ve seen to too many times. It’s old hack and stale. And I’m sick and tired of it.

Do we think you and many on the left are pushing "This guy was shot just for jogging" because they want folks to think these guys didn't like joggers? 

Nothing loaded about the question.Hell. I'm not even sure what a loaded question means. Does it mean one folks cannot honestly answer? 

I give 2 shits what you're "sick and tired" of. 

(05-11-2020, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remove the words white and black from your initial sentence and you may see that it does make a difference.

How many white “joggers” did those two men shoot and kill as robbery suspects?