Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics (/Thread-Election-Challenges-Protests-Conspiracy-Theories-and-Moral-Panics)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Nately120 - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 10:26 AM)Au165 Wrote: Totally normal behavior, not a cult at all...

This electoral vote is written on a napkin. And it still says Joe Biden. And Joe Biden is spelled wrong. 

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Au165 - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 10:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: This electoral vote is written on a napkin. And it still says Joe Biden. And Joe Biden is spelled wrong. 

Also, this is Arby's sir. 

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - BmorePat87 - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 10:26 AM)Au165 Wrote: Totally normal behavior, not a cult at all...

[Image: cdc.jpg]

The delusion in believing that notarizing a document "beats" the state legislature...

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Big Boss - 12-15-2020

Mitch McConnell, aka the Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth, recognized Joe Biden as President Elect. Right on the heels of his boss Vladimir Putin doing so as well.

It's over.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Au165 - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 12:27 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Mitch McConnell, aka the Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth, recognized Joe Biden as President Elect.  Right on the heels of his Boss Vladimir Putin doing so.

It's over.

Nope, McConnell is a deep state traitor. It's not over because on January 6th something something Mike Pence and congress according to parler. 

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Nately120 - 12-15-2020

Can't we just take the reddest state in the USA and give it to Trump and the people who want to live under his family rule? I'm getting serious about this. It just seems like the only way out of this.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Arturo Bandini - 12-15-2020

Putin conceded. Now watch the republicans do the same.

Game over.

(12-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Putin conceded. Now watch the republicans do the same.

Game over.

Putin literally congratulated Biden an hour before McConnell. 

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 12:27 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Mitch McConnell, aka the Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth, recognized Joe Biden as President Elect.  Right on the heels of his Boss Vladimir Putin doing so.

It's over.

The whole GOP being controlled by Putin trope is banal.  I get that it makes the far left feel better to think of their ideological opponents as traitors, it's just childish.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - BengalHawk62 - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 12:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't we just take the reddest state in the USA and give it to Trump and the people who want to live under his family rule? I'm getting serious about this. It just seems like the only way out of this.

How about Texas? I’d be happy to help move a few of these tRumpets around me down there.

(12-15-2020, 12:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The whole GOP being controlled by Putin trope is banal.  I get that it makes the far left feel better to think of their ideological opponents as traitors, it's just childish.

You voted for a man who leads the Republican party by making up disparaging nicknames for each of his political opponents. Let's slow down with trying to claim the moral high ground here lol. I mean the Republican party took over a month and 60 court losses to finally START to accept that Biden won in a very CHILDISH temper tantrum, that the leader of the Republican party (Trump) is still throwing.

(12-15-2020, 12:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The whole GOP being controlled by Putin trope is banal.  I get that it makes the far left feel better to think of their ideological opponents as traitors, it's just childish.

True, if the left wants to act like republicans are traitors they need not look to politicians outside our borders.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - GMDino - 12-15-2020

Same way I feel when the POTUS retweets one of his lawyers saying this:

I get that it makes the far right feel better to think of their ideological opponents as traitors, it's just childish.  In this case "ideological opponents" being anyone who doesn't bow to Trump and his delusions.

Edit to add the screenshot showing Trump's retweet:

[Image: djtrt121520.jpg]

(12-15-2020, 12:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: How about Texas?  I’d be happy to help move a few of these tRumpets around me down there.

I thought of that, but Trump getting 52% of Texas hardly qualifies it as the most logical state to house the new Trump country.  Wyoming seems like a better state to hand over.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - GMDino - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 12:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't we just take the reddest state in the USA and give it to Trump and the people who want to live under his family rule?  I'm getting serious about this.  It just seems like the only way out of this.

Texas talks about seceding every few years.  It's all empty talk to reinforce their "Don't mess with Texas" trope.  They'd ever last.

(12-15-2020, 01:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought of that, but Trump getting 52% of Texas hardly qualifies it as the most logical state to house the new Trump country.  Wyoming seems like a better state to hand over.

Give 'em Kentucky.  McConnell can lead them...lol.

(12-15-2020, 01:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Texas talks about seceding every few years.  It's all empty talk to reinforce their "Don't mess with Texas" trope.  They'd ever last.

Fun fact, "Don't Mess With Texas" is actually an anti-littering campaign started over 30 years ago that has been commandeered as some sort of tough guy trope.

RE: Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 12:56 PM)Au165 Wrote: You voted for a man who leads the Republican party by making up disparaging nicknames for each of his political opponents.

Haha, no I didn't.  Don't make things up to try and prove a point.

Quote:Let's slow down with trying to claim the moral high ground here lol. 

I'm not claiming anything, I'm pointing out that muh Russia controls the GOP trope is inane, because it is.

Quote:I mean the Republican party took over a month and 60 court losses to finally START to accept that Biden won in a very CHILDISH temper tantrum, that the leader of the Republican party (Trump) is still throwing.

So, your argument here is that the GOP is doing some things worthy of criticism so that makes spouting dumb stuff like McConnell is controlled by Putin ok?  

(12-15-2020, 12:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, if the left wants to act like republicans are traitors they need not look to politicians outside our borders.

A solid point.

(12-15-2020, 01:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Same way I feel when the POTUS retweets one of his lawyers saying this:

I get that it makes the far right feel better to think of their ideological opponents as traitors, it's just childish.  In this case "ideological opponents" being anyone who doesn't bow to Trump and his delusions.

Yes, that is equally childish.  I also don't see anyone on this board indulging in it.  Consistency, it's something to strive for.

(12-15-2020, 01:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Haha, no I didn't.  Don't make things up to try and prove a point.

I'm not claiming anything, I'm pointing out that muh Russia controls the GOP trope is inane, because it is.

So, your argument here is that the GOP is doing some things worthy of criticism so that makes spouting dumb stuff like McConnell is controlled by Putin ok?  

-I apologize, I thought you responded in the "those who voted for Trump" thread but I must have been mistaken.

-It really isn't, there were proven links to the GOP via various reports from congress over the last couple of years. Hell, the random trip there by sitting congress GOP congress members with no real reason, or maybe the Russian agent working through the NRA as a backchannel to the GOP add fuel to it? No, Putin most likely is not calling up Trump or McConnell. There have been a lot of weirdly Pro Russian moves made during this administration though that definitely appear to show a lot of favor to Putin.

-Nah, my argument here is that the GOP does nothing but childishly lash out and throw temper tantrums, like the most embarrassing one we have ever seen in politics playing out right now, and so simply throwing out the word "childish" is comical.