Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Seriously considering giving up. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Seriously considering giving up. (/Thread-Seriously-considering-giving-up)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 02:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If we give up that makes us lower on the fan scale than Cleveland Browns fans!  They never give up on their shitty team owned by a corrupt truck stop huckster even when they went 1-15.  Let's be like '80s British singing sensation Rick Ashley sang and never give up.

Astley man, Astley.

Uh oh, look for the Rick roll......

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - grampahol - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 02:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If we give up that makes us lower on the fan scale than Cleveland Browns fans!  They never give up on their shitty team owned by a corrupt truck stop huckster even when they went 1-15.  Let's be like '80s British singing sensation Rick Ashley sang and never give up.

Oh yeah,  nothing says be a fan of failure like a British singing sensation..
Why didn't I think of that before? 

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - grampahol - 09-15-2017

Shrink: Mr Brown, when did you stop beating your wife?
Mikey: When I hired Marvin of course and now we live in wedded bliss!  

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - PhilHos - 09-15-2017

I gotta admit, the firing of Zampese has actually made me feel a little less like giving up.

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - Interceptor - 09-15-2017

[Image: never-gonna-give-you-up-rickroll-flowchart.png]

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - R3stangs - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 04:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I gotta admit, the firing of Zampese has actually made me feel a little less like giving up.

Window dressing. Damage has already been done. And still turns a blind eye to the OLine being a huge portion of the problem.

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - PhilHos - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 04:29 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Window dressing. Damage has already been done. And still turns a blind eye to the OLine being a huge portion of the problem.

I'm mainly talking about the rest of this season. If Marvin's still here after the season (barring a miraculous Super Bowl win), then I'm done. But, if Marvin lasts the rest of the season, I'll stay and see what happens in the offseason.

RE: Seriously considering giving up. - count35 - 09-15-2017

I was a season ticket holder for about 12 years until i gave them up 2 years ago. This year i didn't even bother with Sunday Ticket. Considering i live almost a 9 hour ride away i put in alot of time and money into something i truly loved! I loved visiting Cincy and going to the games! However now i just feel nothing for the team. I feel badly for the players who are stuck in this career purgatory. No one actually goes out to LOSE all the time!! I also feel badly for the residents and true fans who keep hoping day after day, week after week that something will change! My heart goes out to you all!

Mike