Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day (/Thread-AFC-Divisional-Round-Jaguars-Steelers-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2018

well that was quick.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - BFritz21 - 01-14-2018

Must be nice to be able to get away with obvious offensive pass interference.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - WiregrassBenGal - 01-14-2018

That was a good play.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2018

Fournettte down, Jags are screwed?

Probably taunting penalty, but amazing Jaguars D.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - PikesPeakUC - 01-14-2018

The Jags defense is amazing.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Arturo Bandini - 01-14-2018

I love this game Big Grin

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - BFritz21 - 01-14-2018

Unsportsmanlike for pointing?

Really?

I thought we were done with those bullshit penalties when the celebrations were allowed to return.

Yes, you can point and taunt your opponent, if they are the mother ***** steelers.

I like the Jaguars, I will have a temporary favorite team until next year.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - PikesPeakUC - 01-14-2018

The Boo Birds have arrived.

To win with our offense, this is the kind of defense we need. We need a lot of pieces to get to that point.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - pally - 01-14-2018

how many All-pros are on the Steeler's O-line...there needs to be a revote

(01-14-2018, 04:30 PM)pally Wrote: how many All-pros are on the Steeler's O-line...there needs to be a revote

Doesn't really help that Todd Haley has basically given up on the run game already. Jags can just pin their ears back and go after him.

well damn, 28-14, no good.

Oh my god.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - rfaulk34 - 01-14-2018

Fling the ball up and hope some dumb safety doesn't play deepest. 

lol

M. Bryant needs to smoke more pot

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - StoneTheCrow - 01-14-2018

Pittsburgh will win. They shit golden horseshoes

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - The Real Deal - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 04:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Pittsburgh will win. They shit golden horseshoes

Agreed

Dude ***** dirty pittsburgh, juju pushed him! **** JUJU.