Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals @ Browns predictions - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals @ Browns predictions (/Thread-Bengals-Browns-predictions--33533)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - grampahol - 10-30-2022

As Laph said,  Knock em into the lake boys! Knock em into the lake! 

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - Go Cards - 10-30-2022

Notice some people don't subscribe to Burrow's be positive and speak it into existence theory in this very important AFCN match up.

Bengals will find a way to get it done.

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - PhilHos - 10-31-2022

Ok, after hearing Burrow acknowledge his record vs the Browns AND hearing that Ward and Njoukou (sp?) are out of tonight's game, I am more certain of a Bengal win. Even before Chase's injury, I fully expected Burrow to be laser focused due to being 0-3 against the Browns. But knowing there's no Chase, I fully expect to see the best Burrow performance of his career (yes, Homer, of his career ... so far) tonight. He's got at least 2 things to prove tonight: he's an elite QB even without Chase and that the Browns do NOT have his number.

WHO DEY

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - Soonerpeace - 10-31-2022

I’m on a roll picking scores. 27-17 Bengals. Hurst and Mixon step up for Chase.

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - WeezyBengal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:21 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Ok, after hearing Burrow acknowledge his record vs the Browns AND hearing that Ward and Njoukou (sp?) are out of tonight's game, I am more certain of a Bengal win. Even before Chase's injury, I fully expected Burrow to be laser focused due to being 0-3 against the Browns. But knowing there's no Chase, I fully expect to see the best Burrow performance of his career (yes, Homer, of his career ... so far) tonight. He's got at least 2 things to prove tonight: he's an elite QB even without Chase and that the Browns do NOT have his number.

WHO DEY

They are also missing their best offensive lineman. 

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 12:16 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m on a roll picking scores. 27-17 Bengals. Hurst and Mixon step up for Chase.

I'm going to go out here and just say that we are gonna kick Cleveland's ass tonight.

I see Tufele, BJ Hill, and Carter shutting down the Chubb/Hurst combo b/c the Browns are out their best OL Wyatt Teller(OG) and both their 1 and 2nd TEs Njoku and Pharoah Brown.  The Browns will also be missing their starting CB, Denzel Ward plus Greedy Williams is also gimpy; so with us minus Chase, it'll be Tee Higg's and Boyd's time to shine.  I also expect us to get Hurst very involved in our passing attack

Bengals 34
Browns 10 

Tiger

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - Shake n Blake - 10-31-2022

I had a dream last night that the Bengals lost to the Jets on MNF 41-44.

We aren't facing the Jets and this isn't a dream.

Bengals - 41
Browns - 24

RE: Bengals @ Browns predictions - michaelsean - 10-31-2022

You just can't lose to a team with a below average QB no matter how good their run game is.