Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2023 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2023-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals--36391)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 09-17-2023

Oh good the chunky lawyer pretending to be an athlete is back.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 01:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Completely disagree.  He clearly couldn't hold the ball last week, and his lack of scrambling made it evident the leg is not 100%.

If you think the contract had 0% mental affect on him or the team, don't know what to tell you. Yes obviously the rain played a factor also. He needs the underdog mentality again to have to prove it, it may just have been 1 game to get over it, he did just sign the contract a couple days before the game started. He's still human lol. How would you react if you signed a 260 million dollar contract? Lol. Kinda hard to feel like an underdog being the highest paid player in the league. It had at least 1% affect lol and is hopefully gone by now.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-17-2023

I'm happy the game ain't here.  It's not only raining cats and dogs it's lion prides and wolf packs.. Good thing I have a woodshop in case I need an ark.. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-17-2023

If Burrow is his usual self we are favored here.....if he does what he did last week we have no chance.

Harbaugh won’t let Zac get a word in edgewise.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Destro - 09-17-2023

In for the win. Also in Maryland, so I don't need to here Ravens fans squawking all week. Let's get this win.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-17-2023

Hendrickson and the pass rush need to be living in their backfield today. They have 2 pretty good starting O lineman out so no excuses for not harassing Lamar all day.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - pally - 09-17-2023

Orlando Brown and DJ Reader are game day captains

(09-17-2023, 01:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: If Burrow is his usual self we are favored here.....if he does what he did last week we have no chance.

Last week they might have struggled to score against a top five college defense. It was bizarre.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 09-17-2023

The crowd is excited.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 01:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: If Burrow is his usual self we are favored here.....if he does what he did last week we have no chance.

I predict a good scripted 1st drive and then a battle until the end.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Soonerpeace - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 01:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you think the contract had 0% mental affect on him or the team, don't know what to tell you. Yes obviously the rain played a factor also. He needs the underdog mentality again to have to prove it, it may just have been 1 game to get over it, he did just sign the contract a couple days before the game started. He's still human lol. How would you react if you signed a 260 million dollar contract? Lol. Kinda hard to feel like an underdog being the highest paid player in the league. It had at least 1% affect lol and is hopefully gone by now.

Joe is a slow starter, he was rusty as well. It is what it is.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 01:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you think the contract had 0% mental affect on him or the team, don't know what to tell you. Yes obviously the rain played a factor also. He needs the underdog mentality again to have to prove it, it may just have been 1 game to get over it, he did just sign the contract a couple days before the game started. He's still human lol. How would you react if you signed a 260 million dollar contract? Lol. Kinda hard to feel like an underdog being the highest paid player in the league. It had at least 1% affect lol.

Knowing that getting to and winning the SB pays me even more, I'd be 100% focused.  But it was 100% evident that he was not 100% healthy.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-17-2023

Really like deferring here

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 09-17-2023

Cincinnati electing to defer in a change to last years run

Chad, AJ and Chase would make for an entertaining group session.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-17-2023

Okay, D up first.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 01:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How did you reply? Cool

Something to the effect of "I'm tired and I'm going to bed.  Good luck."

No 1st down on the first play. We win this.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-17-2023

(09-17-2023, 02:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: Cincinnati electing to defer in a change to last years run

I've always preferred to defer.