Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday (/Thread-Everything-broke-the-Bengals-way-on-Saturday)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 07:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dallas defense looks like junk

I know they destroyed the Eagles the other day, but Dallas are the epitome of 'record doesn't tell the story'. They've beaten a load of bad teams this year, not a lot of good wins on their resume.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Rubekahn29 - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 07:14 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: A lot of game left

Refs might as well just call the game now in favor of Buffalo. 3 penalties turning 3rd/4th downs in to 1st downs for Buffalo, and a missed easy turnover call in favor of Buffalo.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Joelist - 12-17-2023

Alas Bears and Titans are both junk teams.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Awful Llama - 12-17-2023

The 'Boys are cooked now.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Tony - 12-17-2023

We're still the 6th seed

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Billy_Bengal - 12-17-2023

Cowboys always so overrated every year

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Awful Llama - 12-17-2023

I swear the Stains have to be the luckiest ***** team on God's green earth. Not historically, certainly, but this season. They should be about 6-8 at this point but lucky bounces and ref intervention gave them a few extra Ws.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Nepa - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 07:35 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I know they destroyed the Eagles the other day, but Dallas are the epitome of 'record doesn't tell the story'. They've beaten a load of bad teams this year, not a lot of good wins on their resume.

I saw yesterday that in the AFC the Bengals had the highest Strength of Schedule and the 2nd highest Strength of Victory. And they still have tough games yet to play.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Billy_Bengal - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 07:35 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I know they destroyed the Eagles the other day, but Dallas are the epitome of 'record doesn't tell the story'. They've beaten a load of bad teams this year, not a lot of good wins on their resume.

The NFC has the 49ers and the Eagles and then a bunch of teams that would probably be under .500 in the AFC.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - reuben.ahmed - 12-17-2023

Bills win, 98-3

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 07:56 PM)Nepa Wrote: I saw yesterday that in the AFC the Bengals had the highest Strength of Schedule and the 2nd highest Strength of Victory. And they still have tough games yet to play.

(12-17-2023, 08:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: The NFC has the 49ers and the Eagles and then a bunch of teams that would probably be under .500 in the AFC.

I actually think this is a really 'mid' year in the NFL... who's really all that good? The AFC powerhouses of the past two years (Chiefs/Bills/Us) are all just not as good this year... the Chiefs will sleepwalk their way to #1 or #2. Baltimore I'm still not convinced are really that good, just solid. The playoff race otherwise is really just full of average teams. Miami have probably been 'the story' of the AFC this year, and are clearly improved, but I think a good defence will just slow them down in the playoffs.

The NFC... like you guys said... who's any good? The Niners are for my money the best team in the league. The Eagles are still good. Other than those...

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - michaelsean - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 08:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: The NFC has the 49ers and the Eagles and then a bunch of teams that would probably be under .500 in the AFC.

They have a whole division without a team over .500

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Goalpost - 12-17-2023

It's like if things don't go perfect for Dallas, they just melt.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - michaelsean - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 08:35 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's like if things don't go perfect for Dallas, they just melt.

Last I checked, Allen had 94 yards passing and Bills had 31 points. I mean damn.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - sandwedge - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 08:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Last I checked, Allen had 94 yards passing and Bills had 31 points. I mean damn.

Maybe Josh Allen was under center..... Ninja