Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals--25420)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-25-2020

Control with both feet in. It was never a question...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-25-2020

how and when do we pay boyd maximum contract in nfl history

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GodFather - 10-25-2020

Imagine how unstoppable this Burrow led offense would be if he had a good OL protecting him? This kid is killing it with this half ass OL.

That throw was magic.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - THE Bigzoman - 10-25-2020

Bullock’s fat holding up well.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)pally Wrote: Andy Dalton has 33 yards in the first half..Joe over 220

In Andy's mind, he's just a back up.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-25-2020

We didnt give up points in the last 2 minutes.....Its a miracle

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Still is it a stretch to wonder if there are only 3 fans and that lonely toddler though lol

lol..they've shown the Captain too

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: Imagine how unstoppable this Burrow led offense would be if he had a good OL protecting him? This kid is killing it with this half ass OL.

That throw was magic.

This will happen within 3 years

We’ve taken lineman high the last couple years so us not having a good line now is just bad luck

Eventually we’re gonna get him a good RT

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 10-25-2020

Cleveland is a bunch of pussys

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: Imagine how unstoppable this Burrow led offense would be if he had a good OL protecting him? This kid is killing it with this half ass OL.

That throw was magic.

That's what bothers me.

Mikey might say we don't need a better line, 'cuz Joe's doin' fine!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - sloSTI - 10-25-2020

YAY, Browns didn't score right before end of the half

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-25-2020

Sheesh! He caught it with three guys on him!! I am a Tyler Boyd fan.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:29 PM)sloSTI Wrote: YAY, Browns didn't score right before end of the half

If they had even 30 seconds left I’d be afraid

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 10-25-2020

That was an entertaining half. It'll likely go to hell this 2nd half, but entertaining first.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 10-25-2020

Ok team in the second half they are going to expect us to continue to do what’s working. We aren’t going to play into their hands. Instead we are going to open up with all the things that didn’t work. Let’s see them call me incompetent now.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: During the draft Process I said Jonah Williams will be a good left tackle but never considered elite...I also said he could be one of the elite Left Guards.

What about RT...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - fredtoast - 10-25-2020

(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: During the draft Process I said Jonah Williams will be a good left tackle but never considered elite.

Give him some time.

Even Whitworth got abused his first season.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-25-2020

This is what i was talking about when referencing early Boomer in the '80s. Not a whole lot of hope at the time to compete for the playoffs, but a lot of flashes of what was to come. 

This team has much further to go but it helps when you have a QB and skill players with the potential to keep you in games. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-25-2020

The Bengals deserve this win! Please make it happen!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-25-2020

We are winning!!!! I'm so tempted to change my sig now..