Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2023 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2023-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-16-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 07:56 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I'm ready... to MOVE ON, period. This is unacceptable. 

No thank you Lou has some really great defenses in Cincy. I would look at the DL first outside of Hendeickson they are underpreforming for the money they are being paid.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 07:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bengals season is cooked

Who do you want to see win the SB?

I want to see the Bills or Fins get one

I find Josh Allen super annoying. I'd take the Fins, since I live in CLE I really don't want the Browns to win but if they did I would laugh my ass with Flacco winning one with BAL and then CLE.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 12-23-2023

If Browning just flat out sucked and has no TOs we’d still be down 17 at LEAST

This is just a bad game

We have no direction w/o Reader

We are gonna have to find an answer at IDL because no way we can resign Reader

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 07:58 PM)Bengal Billy Wrote: Yeah, defense was bad no doubt. But, Browning's awful turnovers and checking into a hard pass on 4th down and inches inside the 10 is what killed Cincy.  Just flat awful.

Gonna have to play out of their minds rest of the game.  Browning can't make any more mistakes and the defense has to hold up.

Oh man, not feeling good about chances of that.

2nd and short screen for a loss (hell, repeated screens for a loss) was the biggest impact on that drive.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Science Friction - 12-23-2023

How do you not come prepared to play today? HOW?

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 08:01 PM)Housh Wrote: If Browning just flat out sucked and has no TOs we’d still be down 17 at LEAST

This is just a bad game

Yes rhe IDL is getting working Hill is playing alot of Nose Tackle with Carter as rhe 3T and its going as well as expected.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 07:58 PM)Bengal Billy Wrote: Yeah, defense was bad no doubt. But, Browning's awful turnovers and checking into a hard pass on 4th down and inches inside the 10 is what killed Cincy.  Just flat awful.

Gonna have to play out of their minds rest of the game.  Browning can't make any more mistakes and the defense has to hold up.

Oh man, not feeling good about chances of that.

There is no "but" today. Offense and defense both have sucked something awful. It was a full blown terrible first half equally by both sides of the ball.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 12-23-2023

Feel like Jessie Bates has a legit claim to 1/2 of Lou’s career earnings in Cincy

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - QueenCity - 12-23-2023

Bengals have to figure out why they can't win in their own division.

Or at least petition to move to the AFC South

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Billy_Bengal - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 08:01 PM)Housh Wrote: If Browning just flat out sucked and has no TOs we’d still be down 17 at LEAST

This is just a bad game

I’m not sure Reader will play professionally again

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - JumboTron - 12-23-2023

Is it mandatory that we have to play our final two games?

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - swilson3828 - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 08:01 PM)Synric Wrote: No thank you Lou has some really great defenses in Cincy. I would look at the DL first outside of Hendeickson they are underpreforming for the money they are being paid.

When has Lou had a really great defense in Cincinnati?  I don't recall them

This is just a bad game

How are you getting that math when they have 14 points off of turnovers?

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 08:04 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Is it mandatory that we have to play our final two games?

Yah but hopefully with backups to avoid injuries into offseason and to not drop any lower in the draft.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Clark W Griswold - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 07:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Very possible we threw the game away with all those ***** ass conservative calls early

I think it was more the non-tackling and the two INTs even more than the play calling. Coaching sucks but players gotta play good. Zac didn’t miss the tackle and give up a 80+ yard TD or throw two terrible INTs. He did call that fourth down pass but if his players don’t get them down by 3 scores he probably just kicks the FG.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - GridironMonarch - 12-23-2023

(12-23-2023, 07:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Horrible half especially when you remember that they are getting routed by a team that has lost three in a row that includes two home losses vs teams that each will earn top 5 picks in the upcoming draft.

EVERY rout by Shittsburgh is horrible. But yeah...this one stings purrrty bad. Definitely not a Gold Star season for the Stoolers. 

But we're matching them "not Gold Star season" JUST fine, so....

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Science Friction - 12-23-2023

I don't even want turkey and dressing after this Grinch show.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - StoneTheCrow - 12-23-2023

Always the Steelers *****. Except for like 12 minutes that one time. Goddamn

(12-23-2023, 08:00 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Sure, having a backup quarterback and missing Jamar Chase hurts...... But when you throw 87 screen passes I don't see how you're supposed to win.

After throwing a couple hundred of them over the last 3 weeks.  No way the Steelers should see them coming...

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-23-2023

G. Pickens does not NEED to block for anyone when he get 129 yards in first half!!