Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
And the proactive offseason continues! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: And the proactive offseason continues! (/Thread-And-the-proactive-offseason-continues)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - pally - 08-28-2018

quite a day in Bengaldom

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-28-2018

What is so good about these two players is that it don't matter where they are in their contract, they give 100% all the time, everyday. It's really refreshing watching these guys play and knowing they will give their all and not play "Up" because it's a contract year.

These guys deserve every penny they get...it is well deserved.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - bengalfan74 - 08-28-2018

Super fantastic news ! Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

RE: Dunlap Resigned - Nicomo Cosca - 08-28-2018

What happened to the Geno thread? Does the re-signing of one of the greatest Bengals of all time not warrant its own thread?

Anyway, super happy we got Dunlap extended as well. I knew we wouldn’t let Geno get away, but I was a tad worried about keeping Dunlap. Great day for Bengals fans.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - bengals67 - 08-28-2018

This has been the best off season that I can recall with the exception that Marv should have been fired.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - JWW1971 - 08-28-2018

Outstanding news to get both signed up before the season starts, now I hope Dennard is next.
I was reading some where that along with Billings, this is the scariest D-Line that we have had for some time and I am glad that they will be together for at least another 4 years

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Nicomo Cosca - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 06:35 PM)bengals67 Wrote: This has been the best off season that I can recall with the exception that Marv should have been fired.

Ironically, prob the best since Marv was hired.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - thillan - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ironically, prob the best since Marv was hired.

Haha, so true. Pretty cool to see the Bengals being proactive on multiple decisions this offseason.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-28-2018

Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

I've said a few times already....this FO has done a bang up job this off-season. Today makes it the best off-season I've ever seen them have. Son of Paul has really pulled back the purse strings!

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - SunsetBengal - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 07:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

I've said a few times already....this FO has done a bang up job this off-season. Today makes it the best off-season I've ever seen them have. Son of Paul has really pulled back the purse strings!

I got a real strong feeling that someone else is being allowed to handle most of the GM duties.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 07:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I got a real strong feeling that someone else is being allowed to handle most of the GM duties.

I agree....but it's still the ol mizer's money at the end of the day. I'd think he still has to sign off on it.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - TSwigZ - 08-28-2018

Very happy to be a Bengals fan today we took care of our own and we locked them up for the last prime years of their career

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Bilbo Saggins - 08-28-2018

I'm happy for these guys - two quality character dudes who have been really exciting to watch for some time now. That's money that'll be well earned no doubt. 

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 05:01 PM)Sweetness Wrote: That puts Dunlap around top 5 paid DE in the league for this year. Does the 1st year start this year or next year? Love that we're keeping him but he hasn't been a top 5 DE since 2015.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fw...=850&h=560]

"Don't make me laugh."

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Sweetness - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 08:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: [Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fw...=850&h=560]

"Don't make me laugh."

No but seriously. Like he hasn't even been close the past 2 years. 

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Whatever - 08-28-2018

Very happy we were able to get both guys resigned, especially Geno. No disrespect to Carlos, but we have a lot of great young DE talent which made Geno more of a priority in my eyes. The DL looks stacked for the next few years.

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Beaker - 08-28-2018

Does this finally end the false narrative that the Bengals are always too cheap to re-sign vets?

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Go Cards - 08-28-2018

Best news yet !

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Sled21 - 08-28-2018

Who was your board buddy who kept saying "quit worrying, they will not let Atkins or Dunlap get away, and will re-sign both"??? You know who it was, it was SLED, wasn't it..... Great job FO....

RE: And the proactive offseason continues! - Nicomo Cosca - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 09:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: Does this finally end the false narrative that the Bengals are always too cheap to re-sign vets?

A lot of narratives are getting dispelled this offseason.