Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread (/Thread-AFC-Wild-Card-Game-Bills-Texans-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-04-2020

watch the kicker make a 60 yarder to go into OT lol

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-04-2020

You all are are silly. Why in the world would the league want Buffalo to win? Houston is one of the biggest markets in the country, and has superstars like JJ, Watson, and Hopkins.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-04-2020

Im pretending the bills are the bengals.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:36 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im pretending the bills are the bengals.

prepare for a sack and missed FG then xD

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - bengalfan74 - 01-04-2020

Wonder if the Texans would like to go back and attempt FG on 4th and 1 ?

clock counting down, e's going DEEEEEP!!!! DEEP OUT OF BOUNDS BY 20 YARDS WHY DID I RAISE MY VOICE AS IF IT WAS CATCHABLE!

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - George Cantstandya - 01-04-2020

Overtime!

Steven I do this for a living Houshka.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Joelist - 01-04-2020

HAHAHA!!!! Overtime despite the bizarre play.

Seems like nobody wanted to win the last 5 minutes or so. No prediction how this OT goes. At least NFL will tide us until the Patriots game starts. Thakn you, NFL.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - George Cantstandya - 01-04-2020

Didn't someone earlier say this weekend's games were going to be boring?

Texans should have had this won but their OL was unable to push for 1 yard on one play - how football works.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - cinci4life - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wonder if the Texans would like to go back and attempt FG on 4th and 1 ?

Yeah I was shocked they didn't kick that. 

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - bengalfan74 - 01-04-2020

I'm still in shock from the Allen attempt at a lateral, if that's what you would call that ? And getting away with it.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Yeah I was shocked they didn't kick that. 

The Bills O-line folded enought to bring the Texans back, such a shame, they've had the game practically won.

Between the wild throws, the backward bat and then the couple of plays he did make Allen was entertaining on that last drive.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm still in shock from the Allen attempt at a lateral, if that's what you would call that ? And getting away with it.

That was one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.

(01-04-2020, 09:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Didn't someone earlier say this weekend's games were going to be boring?

Nothing can be boring when there is a script!

The way the last 5 minutes went I imagine some fluke play iwll end this game quickly. pick 6?

(01-04-2020, 09:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Yeah I was shocked they didn't kick that. 

Head scratcher for sure. Yes you make it games over but if you make FG you force Bills into do or die TD.