Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper (/Thread-No-Dirty-Dancing-Here-School-demands-girls-be-proper)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - bfine32 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:17 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Suuure. Be honest, you have a USB drive full of these.

For the record, while I don't share your fetish for viewing such images, no. Nothing harmful is taking place there outside of the subjective fact that I as an adult feel weird about staring at it, unlike you apparently.

So who is going to supervise the High School dance if you cannot look at it as an adult? 

The rest is just desperation. 

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - GodHatesBengals - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So who is going to supervise the High School dance if you cannot look at it as an adult? 

The rest is just desperation. 

The chaperones who volunteer to do it?

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - fredtoast - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Would you supervise a school function that allowed this:

[Image: anigif_enhanced-15911-1399915486-8.gif]

Oh Hell Yeah!!!

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - fredtoast - 10-10-2015

Solet me ask you this.

When the kids ask why they are not allowed to grind, what do you tell them?

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - bfine32 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:21 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The chaperoned who volunteer to do it?
So, unlike you, an adult that could look at such activities.

It is ironic that you say the activity is fine, but you cannot look at it. Didn't really think that one through did you? You're having a rough day. 

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - Nately120 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, they are high school aged kids dancing. So you're OK with it happening at a High School dance?

Meh, statistically they're having real life sex, too so I don't see them rubbing their junk together through their clothing to be anything worth stressing over.  Teenagers have sex and I shudder to think what percentage of us wouldn't be here today if our parents weren't being reckless!

(10-10-2015, 11:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Solet me ask you this.

I tell them it is a High School function and there are certain measures of decorum that must be followed when participating in such events. You cannot take off all your clothes even if no one is harmed. If you want to grind young kid, go to a house party chaperoned by Fred Toast, because I am not going to allow it of 15 year olds at my house either. 

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - Nately120 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Solet me ask you this.

I pull the needle off the record and tell them if they want to fornicate then the'll have to do it elsewhere.  Then I watch as they all head for the exits and go fornicate.  Life is a movie.

(10-10-2015, 11:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I tell them it is a High School function and there are certain measures of decorum that must be followed when participating in such events. You cannot take off all your clothes even if no one is harmed. If you want to grind young kid, go to a house party chaperoned by Fred Toast, because I am not going to allow it of 15 year olds at my house either. 

Party at Fred Toast's place!!! RADICAL!!! 

(10-10-2015, 11:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, statistically they're having real life sex, too so I don't see them rubbing their junk together through their clothing to be anything worth stressing over. 

So High Schools should endorse it? Folks are trying to turn this into something it isn't. It is a High School dance. 

(10-10-2015, 11:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I tell them it is a High School function and there are certain measures of decorum that must be followed when participating in such events.

Ah, the old "because I say so" logic.

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - GodHatesBengals - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So, unlike you, an adult that could look at such activities.

Yes.

Quote:It is ironic that you say the activity is fine, but you cannot look at it. Didn't really think that one through did you? You're having a rough day.

Dude. I don't watch diapers being changed either, but that doesn't mean nobody could or should change diapers.

I'm having a pretty good day, actually. How about you? Is Googling pictures of teenagers dancing putting a big, wide, creepy grin across your face?

(10-10-2015, 11:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ah, the old "because I say so" logic.

If you want to ignore everything that was written: yes. 

Just because your children don't respect you enough to follow your instructions without explanation, does not mean everyone's kids fall into that category.

(10-10-2015, 11:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just because your children don't respect you enough to follow your instructions without explanation, does not mean everyone's kids fall into that category.

When I was a kid, I followed my conservative Christian parents' instructions without explanation.

....Let that sink in for a second.

(10-10-2015, 11:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So High Schools should endorse it? Folks are trying to turn this into something it isn't. It is a High School dance. 

I was under the impression that telling high school kids NOT to do something was the greatest endorsement of them all!

(10-10-2015, 11:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was under the impression that telling high school kids NOT to do something was the greatest endorsement of them all!

Nope. If you tell them no, they will not do it. They respect you enough to know how much smarter than them you are.

(This is how bfine32 reassures himself that his kids are never "disobedient" when he's absent.)

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - StLucieBengal - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If this country makes school dances more like an episode of Lawrence Welk we're going to see school shootings rise.

Lol way to take it the extreme.

Your smart enough to know exactly what I'm talks about..:. A true formal event was the original goal of these dances . Not some cheap ho down.

(10-10-2015, 11:29 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Yes.

Dude. I don't watch diapers being changed either, but that doesn't mean nobody could or should change diapers.

I'm having a pretty good day, actually. How about you? Is Googling pictures of teenagers dancing putting a big, wide, creepy grin across your face?

I am the only one here against such activity from adolescents; especially at a High School event. 

You consider the actual act OK, yet try to imply that googling an image to illustrate a point as perverse. Not really thinking this through are you and you are not helping others trying to say "no harm here".

RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - StLucieBengal - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 11:34 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: When I was a kid, I followed my conservative Christian parents' instructions without explanation.

....Let that sink in for a second.

This happens all the time.

Not sure why you think it doesn't.... having a reckless childhood where anything goes is not a good deal.

(10-10-2015, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am the only one here against such activity from adolescents; especially at a High School event. 

You consider the actual act OK, yet try to imply that googling an image to illustrate a point as perverse. Not really thinking this through are you.

Don't try to pull a bait-and-switch. I just said I don't like looking at it; you are the one implying the act is perverse. So the question is: why are you Googling images of something you consider perverse, let alone sharing them on a discussion website?