Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked (/Thread-Bengals-color-rush-jerseys-leaked)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - CageTheBengal - 09-13-2016

Without the whiet and black helmet these are lame.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - BengalFanInNJ - 09-13-2016

Meh. Not a big fan but they aren't horrible.

I agree that a white and black helmet would have made them look better.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - TheLeonardLeap - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 01:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Without the whiet and black helmet these are lame.

Yup, this is where I stand. Would be pretty badass if the NFL didn't have the stupid helmet rule. Now instead of badass, they just look halfassed.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - BobJones4980 - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 01:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, this is where I stand. Would be pretty badass if the NFL didn't have the stupid helmet rule. Now instead of badass, they just look halfassed.

Don't blame the NFL, blame the Bengals. Check out the Giants and Broncos uniform, Both of those teams have different helmet designs.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - GreenCornBengal - 09-13-2016

Ya, IDK what the deal is, cuz plenty of other teams have alternate helmets.... I guess Mikey took the cheap route....

Maybe Andy was worried about spotting guys down the field without the orange helmets haha.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - GreenCornBengal - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 02:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't blame the NFL, blame the Bengals. Check out the Giants and Broncos uniform, Both of those teams have different helmet designs.

Just figured it out. I guess you can have an alternate helmet if it is a "throwback" uniform... that's why those teams get away with it.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - BURROWorBUST - 09-13-2016

Zzzzzzz

[Image: tempIMG_1450--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - BURROWorBUST - 09-13-2016

Meh....Zebras in orange helmets.
[Image: tempIMG_1457--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - BengalHawk62 - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 01:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, this is where I stand. Would be pretty badass if the NFL didn't have the stupid helmet rule. Now instead of badass, they just look halfassed.

I agree with this. 

Why can't they have a white striped helmet to match the white uniform?

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - bengals73 - 09-13-2016

Hey look at the bright side guys, Maybe the Refs will confuse the team for Refs and they B can sneak in some penalties.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - J24 - 09-13-2016

The helmets make it look like a pro Bowl jersey but the jersey itself is nice.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - ochocincos - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 02:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't blame the NFL, blame the Bengals. Check out the Giants and Broncos uniform, Both of those teams have different helmet designs.

The Giants and Broncos are not changing their actual helmets, they are just swapping out decals.
This is confirmed in Denver's color rush explanation article here:
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/NFL-reveals-Color-Rush-jersey-for-the-Broncos/e11d54a3-3b9d-4e90-8078-3157abaf0482
Quote:The helmet will remain the same, per the NFL's one-helmet rule instituted in 2013. But the current horse head logo will be replaced by the iconic "D" horse logo that remains a popular staple on fan gear to this day.

The Bengals decals are just the black stripes. If the Bengals only replaced the decals, it'd be white stripes on an orange base. For what people are proposing, the entire helmet would have to be repainted to replace the orange base.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - leonardfan40 - 09-13-2016

Would be cool to see some of these pics with the orange swapped out with white to show how they'd look with the helmets many here (myself included) prefer

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Vas Deferens - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 03:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The Bengals decals are just the black stripes. If the Bengals only replaced the decals, it'd be white stripes on an orange base. For what people are proposing, the entire helmet would have to be repainted to replace the orange base.

and there we have it.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Atomic Orange - 09-13-2016

I'd use these as a basis for new unis. We are due.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - TheLeonardLeap - 09-13-2016

Before the whole one helmet rule crap, I would have loved something like this...

[Image: tumblr_kqrirdQUSh1qzu7ito1_400png.jpg]

I'd like that enough to just outright switch over to that uniform.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Big Boss - 09-13-2016

Wouldn't mind if the Bengals when with the white tiger look for their next uniforms - whenever that may be.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - treee - 09-13-2016

At least we can criticize the organization for the helmet here without fearing the wrath of Denny.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Bengal Dude - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Gio-van is a good choice, but me personally, I'd gamble on Ceej...

Uhh...you might be waiting for a while on that one, Truck. Unless you're planning on getting a custom jersey or Chinese knockoff.

RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Bengal Dude - 09-13-2016

The helmet is still the same. They're just putting a different decal on. It's similar to when the Rams wear their throwbacks. They just removed the gold horns and put yellow horns on. The Bengals would have to remove the stripes, wrap a plain white decal around the helmet, and then put the stripes back on. That'd be a lot of work for the equipment crew on a short week.