Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I know Dalton looks bad but I guarantee you if any coaches in the top half of the league are coaching this team we're winning right now.

No doubt. I cannot believe Marvin hasn't told Andy to throw better. A good coach would have. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-10-2017

Was the quality of our cheerleaders improved this year at least?

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-10-2017

Ravens haven't even played good today

It's just not hard to do good when your against Dalton

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. I cannot believe Marvin hasn't told Andy to throw better. A good coach would have. 

He would have clapped after saying that too

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 09-10-2017

Everyone was like don't worry the offense sucked in preseason, its just preseason.

Hmmmm.....

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:22 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Missed most of this game, just pulled into a bar in OKC... So, how are we looking? LOL

[Image: OPIluyq.png]

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-10-2017

I have a feeling Erickson is going to return this one for a TD, just to force the defense back out!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I know Dalton looks bad but I guarantee you if any coaches in the top half of the league are coaching this team we're winning right now.

Nah, no coach can overcome constantly turning the ball over.

Don't teams usually put their guy with the most "shake" on punt returns?

Erickson is pure trash why is he returning punts

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:19 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The worst part is the Bengals and Ravens are pretty much on par with each other as far as how they've played. If the offense didn't have pee running down their leg the whole game (outside of one drive) the was a very even/winnable game.

No offense, but I did not see anything out there today where they were on par with each other. If anything the Bengals defense was ok.

And definitely havent seen anything where this could be suggested as a winnable game. The Bengals offense was absolutely terrible.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Butchie Tiger - 09-10-2017

... because a good coach would not let Dalton start again.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: OPIluyq.png]

OMFG I want that at as my signature!!  

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-10-2017

Give me some AJ McC please!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 09-10-2017

Our first team offense hasn't scored a touchdown since last year still

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - blt4584 - 09-10-2017

Yeah, there is a lot of blame to go around.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: OPIluyq.png]

Ok, forget the tiger, this needs to be the mast on this board.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 09-10-2017

Maybe this is all part of the 50th Anniversary thing.

Like today they play like the 2002 Bengals. Then on Thursday possibly the 1994 Bengals.

If Andy ever gets AJ Green Eifert and Gio healthy he's gonna win MVP

Remember this shit guys?

Eifert and Green have 5 catches combined

That's shitty QB play and shitty coaching

This is historically bad coaching for Eifert to only have 1 catch

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. I cannot believe Marvin hasn't told Andy to throw better. A good coach would have. 

No this mess is all on the coaches, I know Dalton is suckin it up but it's the coaches that came into this year with this shitty line, it's not like Dalton has all day back there. Not trying to defend Dalton but just because he's playin bad doesn't mean he's the only reason. He's had a couple plays with time and just shit his pants, but to field this joke of a team is The coaches.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Utts - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 04:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: Our first team offense hasn't scored a touchdown since last year still

Cool it there, Nancy. We’ve got 15 more games to score a TD. It’s still early, they need to shake off the rust. Who Dey.