Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread (/Thread-AFC-Wild-Card-Game-Bills-Texans-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-04-2020

Huge drop.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Joelist - 01-04-2020

Let's see if Allen is settled down...

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-04-2020

surprised he didn't try to lateral wihle getting sackd there, mr. unpredictable

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - bengalfan74 - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That was one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.

NUTS ! Like they said he was playing it like time had expired or something ?

Nope...Allen still goofy.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-04-2020

Allen, look at the time he has. Fails to comment there were only 2 rushers.

Rescued by TE play.

Watt could have made the tackle if he wasn't being lazy.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - bengalfan74 - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 09:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let's see if Allen is settled down...

Nope, just got away with a duck, guy has 9 lives

Did they just call Allen poised?

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-04-2020

Allen has that special something.... that i saw lacking from Andy this season. Even with that lateral.

jj i admit i used steroids watt

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Synric - 01-04-2020

Josh Allen to Dawson Knox for that 1st down was awful by Allen. Yes Knox made a guy miss and got the first down and its keeping the drive alive...but No one was around Knox and because Allen was so late with the decision to throw it to knox. It should have been 20 to 25 yards not 11.

nice throw.

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-04-2020

Gorgeous throw right there.

What a catch by Singletary!

andy wouldn't get up from a hit like that. we need a running QB....

RE: AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread - Bengalitis - 01-04-2020

kick the FG already. Geeze.

Josh Allen is the John Ross of QB’s. You just never know what’s going to happen lol

(01-04-2020, 09:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Allen has that special something.... that i saw lacking from Andy this season. Even with that lateral.

Yep, he's made some rookie like mistakes but he's made some plays as well. He's got guts !