Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler (/Thread-Border-Crisis-Biden-s-Worse-Than-Hitler)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 01:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Well, one, you haven’t claimed that you read his post a single time. So, you saying “how many times do I have to state that” doesn’t make any sense because you haven’t said it.

As a matter of fact, you quite literally said “I stopped reading after that”. Which, in this case, “that” is after the third line. There was no mention of “stopping checking”. You literally said you had stopped reading. That is why I’m laughing at you. If you meant to say checking, then that is fine and dandy but that isn’t what you said.

Great job at engaging in discussion about the topic you brought up. You sure are mentally sharp and great at intellectual conversation, little buddy. We have been arguing about a joke I made for over a page now. How stimulating.

You’re arguing against yourself!

You’re saying I didn’t read it but quote me as saying “I stopped reading”!

I stopped reading because it didn’t prove what it said it proved! Why would I keep checking links that were likely false?! If he had genuine sources, he would have put them first, but it appears he just Googled “Biden’s first 109 days” and then posted every link without even checking and expecting everyone to just buy it.

Answer me this: if two of the first three links were lies, why would I keep checking?

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - KillerGoose - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 01:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You’re arguing against yourself!

You’re saying I didn’t read it but quote me as saying “I stopped reading”!

I stopped reading because it didn’t prove what it said it proved! Why would I keep checking links that were likely false?! If he had genuine sources, he would have put them first, but it appears he just Googled “Biden’s first 109 days” and then posted every link without even checking and expecting everyone to just buy it.

Answer me this: if two of the first three links were lies, why would I keep checking?

Lol what? The whole premise of the joke was you claiming you check into what is posted, and then admitting you didn’t even read 10% of what he posted. That isn’t “checking” what was posted. You checked the first bit of it, and then decided it was a waste of time. That is completely fine, but you didn’t actually check into it, and I don’t blame you. It was a long post and I would probably do the same thing if I were you.

What I am laughing it is that you very firmly made the claim that you check into the things that are posted, but you didn’t even read 10% of his post. You can’t look into something without looking into it all. Again, I’m not arguing that you not reading it all is dumb. I completely understand why you didn’t read it, and I would probably do something.

I am saying that confidently and firmly declaring that you look into things that are posted while simultaneously not reading all of what is posted is a joke.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 03-29-2021

(03-27-2021, 07:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 2 out of the 1st three happened at the White House and I stopped reading after that because it's pointless to go through when obviously there's probably a lot more like that.

I edited my post to address your claim that Biden did nothing but sign orders.  Now go read the rest of the list if you want to have a real discussion about how wrong you were.

Presidents do almost all of their important work inside the White House.  So I don't know why you were so obsessed about Biden "leaving the White House".  It seems like you still believe that lie about how Biden never left his basement during the campaign.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 01:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I stopped reading because it didn’t prove what it said it proved! Why would I keep checking links that were likely false?! 

Actually it did prove that Biden left the White House.  There were multiple examples in that list.  You would have known thi if you had read what I posted.

I gave more information than you wanted, but none of it was "lies".  And much of it proved you were wrong.  That is why you were so afraid to read the entire list.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Belsnickel - 03-29-2021

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 02:06 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

That's not fair.

Walls don't consistently lie and then defend their lies.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Belsnickel - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 02:25 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's not fair.

Walls don't consistently lie and then defend their lies.

Fair.

[Image: dCaM1oM.jpg]

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - jason - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 01:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I edited my post to address your claim that Biden did nothing but sign orders.  Now go read the rest of the list if you want to have a real discussion about how wrong you were.

Presidents do almost all of their important work inside the White House.  So I don't know why you were so obsessed about Biden "leaving the White House".  It seems like you still believe that lie about how Biden never left his basement during the campaign.

I hear the Biden residence is built on a slab.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 03:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fair.

[Image: dCaM1oM.jpg]

That's not fair either, ironically for the same reasons.

It is closer, though.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 03-30-2021

(03-29-2021, 01:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually it did prove that Biden left the White House.  There were multiple examples in that list.  You would have known thi if you had read what I posted.

I gave more information than you wanted, but none of it was "lies".  And much of it proved you were wrong.  That is why you were so afraid to read the entire list.

They were supposed to all be about him leaving the White House because that's what I claimed and what you were trying to disprove with that list!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Why would I read the rest of the list when two of the first three were lies?!  

Like always, you go back to arguments that fail because you think that repeating them will make them true!

You really should stop replying to my posts, especially after you made up that claim that you thought I was paralyzed when you implied that I was trying to steal he vaccine from people that needed it!

(03-29-2021, 01:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I edited my post to address your claim that Biden did nothing but sign orders.  Now go read the rest of the list if you want to have a real discussion about how wrong you were.

So you edited the post to fit the criteria because you had posted false information!  

TYPICAL!

Biden is now having staff members block senators from seeing what's going on inside a border holding center!

Quote:Sen. Ted Cruz showed exclusive video of a woman he identified as a Biden administration staffer blocking him from recording at a migrant facility on "Sunday Morning Futures."

Cruz and Sen. John Cornyn, both Texas Republicans, led a delegation of senators to Donna, Texas, where migrants have been packed into facilities designed for a much smaller number of people. The senators were touring a migrant holding facility in the city.

Wouldn't stopping freedom of the press be against the constitution? Isn't controlling the press one of the ways Hitler rose to power?

I started this thread comparing him to Hitler because of the way he was treating illegal immigrants, but these also are a GREAT way to compare Biden to Hitler.

Cruz and the other senators were trying to get a video and this Biden staffer was blocking their way.
Quote:"Please give dignity to the people. Please give dignity to the people. … Please respect the people, the rules," the staffer told Cruz while blocking his camera with her face.

But piling them all up in dirty conditions in the middle of a pandemic is giving them dignity?

Confused

Quote:"So you work for the commissioner, you’re a senior adviser, you were hired two weeks ago and you’re instructed to ask us to not have any pictures taken here because the political leadership at DHS does not want the American people to know it," Cruz said.

She obviously has no clue how to respond to any of his questions or points.

Quote:"Please don’t treat the people as such," the staffer responded.

"Your policies are unfortunately trying to hide them. I understand that you were instructed," Cruz said. "I respect them, and I want to fix this situation, and the administration that you work for is responsible for these conditions."

Like I said, these conditions are HORRIBLE, yet it's ok because Biden has it all under control?

Quote:Republican senators on Friday released shocking visuals of migrants and children packed into border facilities as they railed against what they called a border crisis of President Biden’s own creation. Cruz posted images of migrants crammed into pens, almost on top of one another.

Wasn't there a thing in the 1930s and 1040s where someone packed lots of innocent people onto trains like they were sardines? I feel like I remember reading about that..........

What makes this even worse is that these have to be super-spreaders of COVID.

Quote:"The Donna facility where that video you just showed was taken, the Donna facility is this giant tent city that they've built. It's massive. It's designed to hold a thousand people but under Covid restrictions, its capacity is 250. It right now has over 4,000 people in it. It is at a 1,500% capacity and that meant you saw in these cages children, little boys and little girls, side by side, they're not 6-feet apart," Cruz said on Sunday.

TRAMPLING our First Amendment rights.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Belsnickel - 03-31-2021

(03-30-2021, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Biden is now having staff members block senators from seeing what's going on inside a border holding center!

Wouldn't stopping freedom of the press be against the constitution? Isn't controlling the press one of the ways Hitler rose to power?

I started this thread comparing him to Hitler because of the way he was treating illegal immigrants, but these also are a GREAT way to compare Biden to Hitler.

Cruz and the other senators were trying to get a video and this Biden staffer was blocking their way.

But piling them all up in dirty conditions in the middle of a pandemic is giving them dignity?

Confused

She obviously has no clue how to respond to any of his questions or points.

Like I said, these conditions are HORRIBLE, yet it's ok because Biden has it all under control?

Wasn't there a thing in the 1930s and 1040s where someone packed lots of innocent people onto trains like they were sardines? I feel like I remember reading about that..........

What makes this even worse is that these have to be super-spreaders of COVID.

TRAMPLING our First Amendment rights.

Well, one, freedom of the press is not being trampled here because, let's see here, Cruz isn't a journalist. In addition, individuals also have a right to privacy wherein video recording them without permission is often a violation of their rights and illegal. I don't like what's happening at the border, but your claims fall short.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Tiger Teeth - 03-31-2021

Where's my tin foil hat? Freakout

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - hollodero - 03-31-2021

(03-30-2021, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Biden is now having staff members block senators from seeing what's going on inside a border holding center!

Wouldn't stopping freedom of the press be against the constitution?  Isn't controlling the press one of the ways Hitler rose to power?

So what were your thoughts when Trump repeatedly, or say habitually, called the media the enemy of the people, threatened to open up those libel laws, or when border patrol denied congressmen access to many facilities and tried to confiscate their phones?

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Mickeypoo - 03-31-2021

Hey, did you guys notice the border crisis we have going on?    Ninja

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 07:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, one, freedom of the press is not being trampled here because, let's see here, Cruz isn't a journalist. In addition, individuals also have a right to privacy wherein video recording them without permission is often a violation of their rights and illegal. I don't like what's happening at the border, but your claims fall short.

You were saying?
Quote:The Supreme Court has interpreted “speech” and “press” broadly as covering not only talking, writing, and printing, but also broadcasting, using the Internet, and other forms of expression.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 09:56 AM)hollodero Wrote: So what were your thoughts when Trump repeatedly, or say habitually, called the media the enemy of the people, threatened to open up those libel laws, or when border patrol denied congressmen access to many facilities and tried to condfiscate their phones?

Have any links to any of that?  

Context is also very important.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - GMDino - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 02:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Have any links to any of that?  

Like the context of Biden randomly saying the N word in the middle of sentence?  Mellow

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - hollodero - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 02:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Have any links to any of that?  

I think there are no links necessary for Trump calling the media the enemy of the people. He did that all the time. And he called them fake and liars and dangerous and the most dishonest people all the time too. Check out his twitter feed, or 1.000 videos of him doing that. The context? They did not say nice things about him, usually.

Also, allies allegedly raised money to discredit journalists. There's a link for that.

As for confiscating congressmen's phones, there's a link for that too.