Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? (/Thread-Did-Chase-send-a-not-so-subtle-message-to-Joe)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - casear2727 - 02-16-2023

(02-16-2023, 07:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I ask again:

Why does everything have to be so hard?  

He clearly stated they don't talk much outside of football. He wasn't bullshitting or being funny in the interview.

[Image: this-*****-guy-this-guy.gif]

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - PDub80 - 02-16-2023

(02-16-2023, 07:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I ask again:

Why does everything have to be so hard?  

He clearly stated they don't talk much outside of football. He wasn't bullshitting or being funny in the interview.

(02-16-2023, 07:36 PM)casear2727 Wrote: [Image: this-*****-guy-this-guy.gif]

I don't know why it has to be so hard, guys. Why don't you tell me?

Here's a video of Burrow talking about how they are best friends and hang out. If you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, why are you talking at all? The arrogance is grossly unwarranted. Certainly unearned. I'm not asking you to be smart. That's tough for some (clearly). But, please, try not to be stupidly ignorant if you're going to quote me.

I'm sad to see you always slink away from threads. Enjoy the class on Burrow and Chase being friends off the field.....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YKthyPI_H2s

There are plenty of articles and videos where this is discussed by them and others. I apprecaite that you're Bengals fans, but not knowing they are super close friends is embarrassing considering you're "fan" enough to be on a Bengals messageboard. GTFO of here.

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - TheLeonardLeap - 02-16-2023

(02-16-2023, 07:34 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I'm going to try to not be as big of jerk as you are being.

Quote:rant.
Quote:like some amateur

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - bfine32 - 02-16-2023

(02-16-2023, 08:27 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I don't know why it has to be so hard, guys. Why don't you tell me?

Here's a video of Burrow talking about how they are best friends and hang out. If you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, why are you talking at all? The arrogance is grossly unwarranted. Certainly unearned. I'm not asking you to be smart. That's tough for some (clearly). But, please, try not to be stupidly ignorant if you're going to quote me.

I'm sad to see you always slink away from threads. Enjoy the class on Burrow and Chase being friends off the field.....

There are plenty of articles and videos where this is discussed by them and others. I apprecaite that you're Bengals fans, but not knowing they are super close friends is embarrassing considering you're "fan" enough to be on a Bengals messageboard. GTFO of here.
Any chance of Joe Bullshitting in your clip? Given the interviewer asked him to talk about their "bond". 

Personally, I don't care and was surprised to see Chase say they don't talk outside of football. Of course, Ja'Marr was bullshitting for some strange reason.

As to your aggression; go rub one out, you'll feel better. 

(02-16-2023, 09:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

I'm a sweetheart... ask butthead Pdub.

(02-16-2023, 08:27 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I don't know why it has to be so hard, guys. Why don't you tell me?

Lol, so you think Chase was just talking smack in a one on one interview with no audience but Joe in front of a national audience wasnt the one embellishing just a little?  Again, I never said they weren't friends, I said they loved each other.  I actually asked this question to a player on the team like a silly fanboy... and that's when I was told that Joe very rarely goes out, he gets swarmed like a rock star and isnt a fan of it according this person.  But he and Chase honestly do not hang.  If anyone is at Joe's it is Sam.

Why is it that every conversation you join you come across as someone that nobody likes?  Don't take this the wrong way, dont want you getting angry with me, I heard (from you) just how tough you are and how you cause people to have regrets...immediately.

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Go Cards - 02-16-2023

(02-16-2023, 06:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As nice as it would be to keep Tee, if Burrow is as elite as we think he is he might have to find a way to get stuff done with only one top end WR, and I think he can.  I can see us having Burrow, Chase, and maybe Boyd too but a decent number of plug-in guys who get stuff done because they have Burrow as their QB. 

This is my thinking as well and add a another good TE from the draft. 

If they can work it out that's great, but really do not want to mortgage the future trying. 

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Go Cards - 02-17-2023

(02-16-2023, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any chance of Joe Bullshitting in your clip? Given the interviewer asked him to talk about their "bond". 

Personally, I don't care and was surprised to see Chase say they don't talk outside of football. Of course, Ja'Marr was bullshitting for some strange reason.

Great advice and would like to report that I do feel better, much better

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - PDub80 - 02-17-2023

(02-16-2023, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any chance of Joe Bullshitting in your clip? Given the interviewer asked him to talk about their "bond". 

Which has a bigger chance? Chase BSing a small time interviewer w asking a question he gets asked all the time where the answers are already out in public

or Joe answering falsely on national TV after a big coming home moment w Jamarr there next to him?

Prooooooobably Jamarr goofing off if I had to bet.

I didn't say anything crappy to anyone first. I was just replying in the thread on the subject matter. You quoted and snarked at me. I replied in kind - only, my reply also included a video showing you were wrong. And now you're pivoting and saying "of course he was BSing". I think you're the one with an "axe" that needs some grinding, bud.

I'm glad I could help point you in the right direction. You're welcome. 

(02-16-2023, 10:13 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Lol, so you think Chase was just talking smack in a one on one interview with no audience but Joe in front of a national audience wasnt the one embellishing just a little?  Again, I never said they weren't friends, I said they loved each other.  I actually asked this question to a player on the team like a silly fanboy... and that's when I was told that Joe very rarely goes out, he gets swarmed like a rock star and isnt a fan of it according this person.  But he and Chase honestly do not hang.  If anyone is at Joe's it is Sam.

Why is it that every conversation you join you come across as someone that nobody likes?  Don't take this the wrong way, dont want you getting angry with me, I heard (from you) just how tough you are and how you cause people to have regrets...immediately.

- YES, I think Chase was being funny/blowing the guy off while answering a question he says he gets asked all the time and it annoys him.

- YES, they are great friends off the field. This has been written about by many different sports writers locally and nationally.

- Joe not going out has also been discussed in interviews. Not going out and not hanging out/being friends off the field are two different things.

- I joined this conversation with replies on the subject matter and was nice. I even thanked you for posting the video and for the thread topic. I wasn't even remotely agressive towards you at all, while your posts towards me became increasingly so.

Obviously your ass is still chaped from the little spanking I gave you on your false reporting over the Joe Mixon thing. Forgive me if I don't believe a word you say, Mr. "I would post links, but I'm not discussing Joe Mixon any more" as you exited the thread.... However, as I stated in THAT thread, I can have a disagreement w you and move onto the next subject while leaving that behind - as evidenced by my point above. I wasn't aggressive or condescending towards you at all in THIS thread. YOU & BFine started that crap w me. But, I'm a man. Some people's hormones or pride won't allow them to move along. I get it. Sorry your feelings are hurt, but that brings me to your next comment....

- In no way, shape, or form did I go "Internet Tough Guy" on you or anyone else. You took what I said about not allowing the first aggressor to set the level or tone of aggression regarding Joe Mixon (while I denounced him punching the woman in OK) and twisted that around into me trying to tell people I was some hard ass. Not at all what I said or was communicatng. I even stated that I hate fights or fighting and won't stay around or watch them.

^ Yet you felt the need to puff up your chest about being a Golden Gloves boxing champion and combat vet as if I was trying to challenge you or anyone else physically on here. Get your head right, bud. That wasn't the conversation at all. That's not what I was even remotely saying. 

SOOOOOO big picture, life lesson to learn here for you and I will circle this back to what I said about levels of aggression in the Joe Mixon thread because your emotions are still back there.

You just experienced EXACTLY what I was referring to in the Mixon thread. I was nice in this thread and then YOU and BFine came at me. Did I snark or crap on you first? Nope. Not even close. But I certainly didn't let you set the level of aggression given my reply after that, did I? Directly come at me like that on here and you best come correct or I will correct you. Just as I did in my reply with a video directly refuting what you were saying in this thread. That's just who I am - I can also admit when I am wrong jn a discussion, BTW. Sorry if you feel threatened by that and now want to tell me about how you were a debate champion in high school or something and then want to insult me. I don't know why you went at me in this thread in the first place? I was perfectly nice to you in my replies while your became combative and aggressive.

I genuinely hope you're ok from all of that combat you've seen and Golden Golves ass you've kicked.

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - bfine32 - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 09:39 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Which has a bigger chance? Chase BSing a small time interviewer w asking a question he gets asked all the time where the answers are already out in public

or Joe answering falsely on national TV after a big coming home moment w Jamarr there next to him?

Prooooooobably Jamarr goofing off if I had to bet.

I didn't say anything crappy to anyone first. I was just replying in the thread on the subject matter. You quoted and snarked at me. I replied in kind - only, my reply also included a video showing you were wrong. And now you're pivoting and saying "of course he was BSing". I think you're the one with an "axe" that needs some grinding, bud.

I'm glad I could help point you in the right direction. You're welcome. 

You didn't take my advice, did you? Cards did and he now feels much better. You gotta release the frustration.

(02-17-2023, 11:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You didn't take my advice, did you? Cards did and he now feels much better. You gotta release the frustration.

I read your posts and add in a Daffy Duck styled lisp and it's as if you're right here next to me. My own little Rain Man whispering words if encouraging advice. Gives me Hancock levels of release when I factually correct you to the point where all you can do is start thinking about my hog. That's my leadership for you - ask Brad hog and leadership are related. My hog is like the conch shell in Lord of the Flies to some of you scrubs. I love that.

Seriously, though, I do appreciate you attempting to hold Fred's jock for him as the board troll while he's on sabbatical. If we ever meet at a Bengals Board event (unlikely since most of you internet nerds can't handle the anxiety you get outside of your dwellings), I will gladly high-five you and get your food bill and whatever you're drinking for the night. You often miss the mark, but I applaud your effort. I probably wouldn't employ you in real life, but I would definitely feed you. 

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - TecmoBengals - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 01:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I read your posts and add in a Daffy Duck styled lisp and it's as if you're right here next to me. My own little Rain Man whispering words if encouraging advice. Gives me Hancock levels of release when I factually correct you to the point where all you can do is start thinking about my hog. That's my leadership for you - ask Brad hog and leadership are related. My hog is like the conch shell in Lord of the Flies to some of you scrubs. I love that.

Seriously, though, I do appreciate you attempting to hold Fred's jock for him as the board troll while he's on sabbatical. If we ever meet at a Bengals Board event (unlikely since most of you internet nerds can't handle the anxiety you get outside of your dwellings), I will gladly high-five you and get your food bill and whatever you're drinking for the night. You often miss the mark, but I applaud your effort. I probably wouldn't employ you in real life, but I would definitely feed you. 

Ouch lol. I have a career, a family, and I'm social. Thought I'd separate myself from the board dwellers.

Who Dey

Let's be kind!

(02-17-2023, 01:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ouch lol. I have a career, a family, and I'm social. Thought I'd separate myself from the board dwellers.

Who Dey

Let's be kind!

Lol. Love to hear that!

I was kind and posting on topic until these 2 shot their shots at me. Hell, I STILL answered the on topic parts of their posts while replying. Now they can't talk on topic any more due to their ideas being wrong so Daffy & Sylvester have to change the topic tonpersonal attacks. I can do that w the best of them, too. Not a prob.

It's all good on my end. Just having fun clowning around w the clowns.

(02-17-2023, 02:37 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Lol. Love to hear that!

I was kind and posting on topic until these 2 shot their shots at me. Hell, I STILL answered the on topic parts of their posts while replying. Now they can't talk on topic any more due to their ideas being wrong so Daffy & Sylvester have to change the topic tonpersonal attacks. I can do that w the best of them, too. Not a prob.

It's all good on my end. Just having fun clowning around w the clowns.

I feel you about the clowning around and having fun!

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - casear2727 - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 10:06 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Obviously your ass is still chaped from the little spanking I gave you on your false reporting over the Joe Mixon thing. Forgive me if I don't believe a word you say, Mr. "I would post links, but I'm not discussing Joe Mixon any more" as you exited the thread.... However, as I stated in THAT thread, I can have a disagreement w you and move onto the next subject while leaving that behind - as evidenced by my point above. I wasn't aggressive or condescending towards you at all in THIS thread. YOU & BFine started that crap w me. But, I'm a man. Some people's hormones or pride won't allow them to move along. I get it. Sorry your feelings are hurt, but that brings me to your next comment....

[Image: im-a-man-mike-gundy.gif]

(02-17-2023, 02:49 PM)casear2727 Wrote: [Image: im-a-man-mike-gundy.gif]

[Image: who-is-the-man-you-are-the-man.gif]

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - bfine32 - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 01:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I read your posts and add in a Daffy Duck styled lisp and it's as if you're right here next to me. My own little Rain Man whispering words if encouraging advice. Gives me Hancock levels of release when I factually correct you to the point where all you can do is start thinking about my hog. That's my leadership for you - ask Brad hog and leadership are related. My hog is like the conch shell in Lord of the Flies to some of you scrubs. I love that.

I simply asked "Why do things have to be so hard around here?" in response to a post where you said lol, he was bullshitting, when given a video that shows dude saying "They don't talk that much outside of football".

Simply musing why we constantly oppose other's views, even when provided with video evidence.

Hell, I was being quite cordial; I didn't even mention the part in your post that was outright wrong about Chase "efforting" to move next to Joe. Unless of course, Chase was bullshitting when he said that did happen.

Obviously, you track me much more than I do you. I have no idea, much less an opinion, on your posting history. 

(02-17-2023, 02:49 PM)casear2727 Wrote: [Image: im-a-man-mike-gundy.gif]

See, now we're all having fun!

"Golden Gloves Champion". Found your post title fight pic....

[Image: aXnYMLz_700b.jpg]

RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - casear2727 - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 03:54 PM)PDub80 Wrote: See, now we're all having fun!

"Golden Gloves Champion". Found your post title fight pic....

[Image: aXnYMLz_700b.jpg]

You can't help yourself can you?  It's ok, you will grow up someday.