Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Guess Who I Am... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Guess Who I Am... (/thread-6798.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Guess Who I Am... - XenoMorph - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 11:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve....   but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field.

I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve....   but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field. Storied on HBO hard knocks

#2 Same  guy new hints.

Idolized a former nfl great with the same last name although not related.

RE: Guess Who I Am... - psychdoctor - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 05:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I wasn't a Bengal Long My First Career INT was against Bret Farve....   but my time in Stripes might be better know for what I did off the field. Storied on HBO hard knocks

#2 Same  guy new hints.

Idolized a former nfl great with the same last name although not related.

This one has been driving me crazy...
Wild Guess: Am I Dhani Jones?

RE: Guess Who I Am... - XenoMorph - 07-06-2016

(07-05-2016, 11:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This one has been driving me crazy...
Wild Guess: Am I Dhani Jones?

No he was a Bengal draft pick but only stayed for a year and a training camp...    then bounced around the  league for a bit before exiting.

Played Saftey and went to the bucs after us I believe.

for reference he picked off brett farve who was a JET at the time

RE: Guess Who I Am... - fredtoast - 07-06-2016

(07-05-2016, 04:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: That would be Pat "Perfect Wonderlic" McInally.

Who also lead the league in punting twice, finished in the top 5 five times, and was First Team All Pro when we went to the Super Bowl in '81.

McInally devoted a lot of his income and time to a youth sports organization after he retired.

Really one of the most interesting and accomplished former Bengals.

RE: Guess Who I Am... - leonardfan40 - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: No he was a Bengal draft pick but only stayed for a year and a training camp...    then bounced around the  league for a bit before exiting.

for reference  he picked off brett farve who was a JET at the time

I've been struggling with this one too, think I've got it now after those last couple clues. Completely forgot Farve was a Jet for a year in 2008 which would have been around the time we drafted Corey Lynch? Who shares a last name with John Lynch. Thanks for continually adding clues because that was driving me crazy lol good job

RE: Guess Who I Am... - fredtoast - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: No he was a Bengal draft pick but only stayed for a year and a training camp...    then bounced around the  league for a bit before exiting.

for reference  he picked off brett farve who was a JET at the time

Corey Lynch.

But I had to look it up after the second clue.

Some of these are just a bit too obscure.  Who the hell would remember Corey Lynch?

(07-06-2016, 10:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Corey Lynch.

Some of these are just a bit too obscure.  Who the hell would remember Corey Lynch?

well he saved that lady from the car wreck but I didn't think I could mention that... as it would be a dead give away.

RE: Guess Who I Am... - Bengal Dude - 07-06-2016

How could you forget him? His battle with Tom Nelson during the 09 camp was epic. Mellow

(07-06-2016, 04:21 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: How could you forget him? His battle with Tom Nelson during the 09 camp was epic. Mellow

I still have tom's jersey (but I guess we can make these easier)

I once lead the AFC in receiving yards for 4 straight years... And prefer cranberry juice to booze when at a club... Who am I

RE: Guess Who I Am... - psychdoctor - 07-06-2016

I remember Lynch because of his gf and the horse carriage bit on hard knocks

RE: Guess Who I Am... - Bengal Dude - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I remember Lynch because of his gf and the horse carriage bit on hard knocks

[Image: 62188816.jpg]

(07-06-2016, 05:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I remember Lynch because of his gf and the horse carriage bit on hard knocks

Tom Nelson is not amused.

RE: Guess Who I Am... - psychdoctor - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 05:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Tom Nelson is not amused.

Lol

RE: Guess Who I Am... - psychdoctor - 07-07-2016

I am a former Bengal player who also played for the Steelers. I am currently staring in TV series special.
Who am I?