Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault (/Thread-Al-Franken-Accused-of-Sexual-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - michaelsean - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 05:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: No my joke is Trump.   Smirk

All seriousness aside you don't think almost every other politician would deny and then deflect and then make excuses and then claim it's a witch hunt?

Give Franken a little credit for accepting this like an adult.

They have  a picture, and I did give him some credit at first for his apology (the second one after the first one flopped) then I read where in his book he said he pretty much fake apologized for all of his jokes about women because he found out he had to if he wanted to get elected.  This guy is not on the level of Moore he's just a creepy dude.  

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 06:08 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Photographic evidence makes it a little difficult to deny.  Mellow

(11-20-2017, 06:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They have  a picture, and I did give him some credit at first for his apology (the second one after the first one flopped) then I read where in his book he said he pretty much fake apologized for all of his jokes about women because he found out he had to if he wanted to get elected.  This guy is not on the level of Moore he's just a creepy dude.  

The kissing part.  Even she says there were no witnesses.  He said he didn't remember it like she did but apologized anyway.

He's certainly stepped up and took more responsibility than 99% of elected officials accused (and not caught redhanded).

Doesn't mean he isn't/wasn't creepy.  It means I give him credit for acting like an adult.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - ballsofsteel - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 01:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Outstanding retort.  

You think? I thought it was pretty weak myself. Ninja

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - bfine32 - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 05:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good thing he insisted there be an ethics investigation.

And his first accuser thinks he should stay in office, which is weird.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/17/franken_accuser_tweeden_tears_up_on_cnn_ive_been_angry_about_it_for_10_years.html

No doubt, good thing he insisted because if he had insisted there should not have been one then this would be totally different.

Pretty sure Tweeden said it's not her job to ask him to step down. Not sure how "weird" that is. 

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - bfine32 - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 05:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: No my joke is Trump.   Smirk

All seriousness aside you don't think almost every other politician would deny and then deflect and then make excuses and then claim it's a witch hunt?

Give Franken a little credit for accepting this like an adult.

How the hell is Franken going to deny it; There's a picture right there?

Funny how he does deny "doesn't remember the same way" the action that is not on film.

Feel free to give Franken all the credit you wish, perhaps just be unbiased in your "credit giving". 

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 06:14 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You think? I thought it was pretty weak myself. Ninja

Well, yeah.  I mean you had the whole weekend to think about it and that's what you came up with?  But my mother taught me to not mock the afflicted.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-20-2017

(11-20-2017, 06:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: The kissing part.  Even she says there were no witnesses.  He said he didn't remember it like she did but apologized anyway.

Ahh, now we know why you won't answer the question about Clinton's accusers.  You don't believe women when they accuse people whose politics you approve of.  For shame.

Quote:He's certainly stepped up and took more responsibility than 99% of elected officials accused (and not caught redhanded).

You kind of defeat your own argument here (a not unprecedented occurrence) as Franken was caught red handed.

Quote:Doesn't mean he isn't/wasn't creepy.  It means I give him credit for acting like an adult.

Do you give Bill the same credit?

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - michaelsean - 11-20-2017

Charlie Rose under fire now. Guess we need a sticky thread for this.

(11-20-2017, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How the hell is Franken going to deny it; There's a picture right there?

Funny how he does deny "doesn't remember the same way" the action that is not on film.

Feel free to give Franken all the credit you wish, perhaps just be unbiased in your "credit giving". 

Not the picture...the alleged forced kiss.

I explained that.  Thanks.

(11-20-2017, 08:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahh, now we know why you won't answer the question about Clinton's accusers.  You don't believe women when they accuse people whose politics you approve of.  For shame.

Mellow

(11-20-2017, 08:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You kind of defeat your own argument here (a not unprecedented occurrence) as Franken was caught red handed.

The kiss...not the photo. Explained. Thanks.

(11-20-2017, 08:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you give Bill the same credit?

Did Clinton do the same thing?

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-21-2017

(11-20-2017, 11:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow 

Keep waiving that white flag Dabo.

Quote:The kiss...not the photo.  Explained.  Thanks.

Ahh, yes.  The photo corroborates her story, but we must refrain from judging the veracity of the rest of her story.  Just like you'd do with a GOP senator accused of the same thing with the same evidence.

Quote:Did Clinton do the same thing?

Yes, if you believe his accusers.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 11-21-2017

(11-21-2017, 12:26 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahh, yes.  The photo corroborates her story, but we must refrain from judging the veracity of the rest of her story.  Just like you'd do with a GOP senator accused of the same thing with the same evidence.

The photo is not about the kiss. Stick with the facts Joe.

(11-21-2017, 12:26 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, if you believe his accusers.

Not what I asked. Thanks.

(11-21-2017, 12:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: The photo is not about the kiss.  Stick with the facts Joe.

So you don't see corroborating evidence as being important?  This explains your bafflement at the ability of LEO's to read the behavior of other humans.  Stick to selling concrete, eh?

Quote:Not what I asked.  Thanks.

It's what I asked.  You're welcome.  Smirk

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - ballsofsteel - 11-21-2017

(11-20-2017, 08:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, yeah.  I mean you had the whole weekend to think about it and that's what you came up with?  But my mother taught me to not mock the afflicted.

Good morning. By "mother" do you mean your wife or the woman who gave birth to you?

(11-21-2017, 06:27 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning. By "mother" do you mean your wife or the woman who gave birth to you?

[Image: 3VwfviR.gif]

It's childishly easy, I almost feel bad.

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 11-22-2017

Shocking!  

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/20/new-pics-show-al-franken-grabbing-arianna-huffingtons-breasts-and-butt/

Quote:Newly revealed pictures show Sen. Al Frankengrabbing self-described feminist Arianna Huffingtonon her bottom and breasts.

The never-before-published images, taken for a magazine in 2000 and obtained exclusively by The Post, include a number of frames showing the former “Saturday Night Live” star grabbing the media mogul’s buttocks as they pose back to back.

An even more shocking snap shows the pair posing on a bed, with Franken cupping Huffington’s breast with one hand.

“Franken was clowning around, but it really isn’t funny,” said a source from the shoot. “That’s his tactic, pretend like it’s all a big joke.

Arianna was pushing his hands away. He was groping her. There was some fun attached to it, but she wasn’t enjoying it. She definitely told him to stop and pushed him away.”

The creepy pol — who on Monday was accused of squeezing a constituent’s butt  during a photo op in 2010 and who was caught posing with his mitts over a sleeping ex-Playboy model’s breasts in a 2006 snap — was hardly hiding his hands-on approach, according to the source.

“Franken stood there with his hand on her bottom for a long time, because there are numerous frames, each taken seconds apart, and his hand was there the whole time — his hand wasn’t just there for a quick moment,” the source said.

The pictures were taken by Harry Benson, an award-winning Scottish photographer, who declined to comment.

Huffington, however, denies anything was amiss — saying the touchy-feely photos were a nod to a TV sketch they did together in 1996.
“The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd,” she said in a statement to The Post.

Except....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arianna-huffington-al-franken-new-york-post_us_5a14cbdce4b03dec8248f379

Quote:Arianna Huffington is defending Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) against a New York Post storyclaiming that a photo from 2000 shows the comedian turned politician groping her breast and buttocks.

Huffington denied Tuesday that Franken, who has been accused of sexual harassment by two women, was inappropriate with her during the 2000 magazine photo shoot, tweeting another photo from the session of her pretending to choke Franken.

The Post’s Page Six section published photos from the session on Monday, along with a story from an unnamed source who said Franken was touching Huffington inappropriately that day.

The photos published exclusively by the Post show Huffington and Franken hugging on a bed, with Franken’s hand near Huffington’s shoulder and breast. Another photo shows the two back-to-back, with Franken’s hand reaching toward Huffington’s buttocks.  

Huffington told the Post that the purposefully suggestive poses were a nod to a comedy sketch, titled “Strange Bedfellows,” that the two had performed together for comedian Bill Maher’s show “Politically Incorrect” in 1996.

“Just got more photos from the same ‘scandalous’ photo shoot. Here instead of Al Franken ‘groping’ me, I’m ‘strangling’ him,” Huffington, the founder and former editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post, said in a tweet.

“I hope the statute of limitations has expired,” she added mockingly, along with the hashtag #lockmeup.

Cool

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - michaelsean - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 12:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocking!  

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/20/new-pics-show-al-franken-grabbing-arianna-huffingtons-breasts-and-butt/

Except....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arianna-huffington-al-franken-new-york-post_us_5a14cbdce4b03dec8248f379

Cool

Dino just took Dino to the woodshed in the same post.

(11-22-2017, 12:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dino just took Dino to the woodshed in the same post.

Sometimes ya gotta step up your game to show others how it's done.   Ninja

RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Vlad - 11-22-2017

(11-16-2017, 07:15 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thank God for Donald Trump bringing all this sexual harassment to the forefront.

Yes sort of in an indirect way. Only because the shock of him winning the election...women feel "violated" just at the thought of Trump being prez......vagina costumes and "we are women hear us roar" lol.

And now liberals have no other choice other than to eat their own.

Had Hillary or Bernie won, or even if the Republican was someone other than Trump, seriously doubt we would be discussing this.

(11-22-2017, 01:34 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes sort of in an indirect way. Only because the shock of him winning the election...women feel "violated" just at the thought of Trump being prez......vagina costumes and "we are women hear us roar" lol.

Had Hillary or Bernie won, or even if the Republican was someone other than Trump, seriously doubt we would be discussing this.

Mellow