Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: { All Things Biden & Trump } (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Things-Biden-Trump)
+---- Thread: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation (/Thread-Whistleblower-s-from-IRS-sworn-testimony-on-Biden-Investigation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-20-2023

(07-19-2023, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep, a lot of allegations.  That's why I said it seemed the two whistleblowers had a lot of personal opinions on how they would have done things differently.

A much as I distrust Jim Jordan I was interested in Weiss saying he had full authority...and then he didn't.  

In the end I still think they felt Hunter got better treatment than they think he deserved and so they want to make it known publicly.  Does that change anything?  I don't know.

I saw factual evidence presented, not allegations. Shapely stated on numerous occasions, I give you the facts and then it is your job to determine if this case followed the proper protocols of an I.R.S. criminal investigation?

It didn't and that is why we saw the Democrats spend time attacking Trump because the whistleblowers were factual, had documentation supporting their testimony and had everything to lose and nothing to gain. 

I only watched the first 90 minutes, but in that time all I saw from Democrats was.............I got nothing, so I will attack Trump. Democrats had no interest jsut like the liberal media to helping the truth be found. Democrats were blinded by partisan politics versus oversight of the I.R.S. and the D.O.J.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - NATI BENGALS - 07-20-2023

I was going to say the other day I don't think the GOP will be happy until everyone in the country including your children see Hunter's wiener.

I'm going to guess this was the first time poster sized penis pics were displayed by a member on the floor during a congressional hearing? Although that Anthony Wiener story was a thing.

Thanks Marjorie.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - NATI BENGALS - 07-20-2023

The whining and crying about corruption and financial crimes. Coming from trump supporters. Is what grinds my gears the most. The same party who lost their shit when we tried to give the IRS more resources to go after tax cheats.

I really don't give two shits about Hunter. Lock him up. If Joe was taking bribes, covering stuff up, and being a crook. Impeach him.

Instead we have political theater. It's lame as hell and does nothing to help the country.

If people haven't noticed a lot of big businesses stopped selling property insurance in florida and california. Because of "natural" disasters. I'm breathing in smoke in Cincinnati from fires in Canada.

Instead of worrying about stuff that actually matters it's a 24/7 news cycle that focuses on their preferred party regaining power.

We need to get rid of political theater power hungry shitheads. And elect smart people trying to solve problems. (now that is a fools wish)

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - pally - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 01:53 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw factual evidence presented, not allegations. Shapely stated on numerous occasions, I give you the facts and then it is your job to determine if this case followed the proper protocols of an I.R.S. criminal investigation?

It didn't and that is why we saw the Democrats spend time attacking Trump because the whistleblowers were factual, had documentation supporting their testimony and had everything to lose and nothing to gain. 

I only watched the first 90 minutes, but in that time all I saw from Democrats was.............I got nothing, so I will attack Trump. Democrats had no interest jsut like the liberal media to helping the truth be found. Democrats were blinded by partisan politics versus oversight of the I.R.S. and the D.O.J.

What you saw was testimony you perceived to be truthful. That is not evidence. Evidence is something that is quantifiable or physical not spoken words.
In the meantime….turn off the bloody politics and enjoy your vacation. This obsession isn’t healthy. All this crap will still be here when you get off the boat

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Goalpost - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 02:58 AM)pally Wrote: What you saw was testimony you perceived to be truthful.  That is not evidence.  Evidence is something that is quantifiable or physical not spoken words.

I believe the 17 million was real.  It was broken down... how and where it came from.    

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - SunsetBengal - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 02:58 AM)pally Wrote: What you saw was testimony you perceived to be truthful.  That is not evidence.  Evidence is something that is quantifiable or physical not spoken words.

You mean stuff like bank records, activity reports, social media and email missives, and yes, sworn testimony?

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - pally - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 01:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You mean stuff like bank records, activity reports, social media and email missives, and yes, sworn testimony?

none of that made any connection to Joe Biden

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - BengalYankee - 07-20-2023

In legal cases, oral testimony or statements made by individuals involved are a significant form of evidence. However, the weight of this evidence greatly depends on the credibility of the individual providing the testimony, their ability to recall events accurately, and how consistent their statement is with other known facts and evidence. For instance, if a person has a history of dishonesty or if their account contradicts physical evidence or the testimonies of other credible witnesses, their words may be given less weight or even disregarded. Sometimes the way a person behaves during their testimony, such as their body language or demeanor, can also influence how their words are interpreted.

If a prima facie case cannot be made out without it, the writing is indispensable; if the prima facie case is established without reference to it, oral evidence is admissible. Many cases would fall within such a rule.

https://barprephero.com/legal-terms/evidence/oral-evidence/

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - samhain - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 02:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The whining and crying about corruption and financial crimes. Coming from trump supporters. Is what grinds my gears the most. The same party who lost their shit when we tried to give the IRS more resources to go after tax cheats.

I really don't give two shits about Hunter. Lock him up. If Joe was taking bribes, covering stuff up, and being a crook. Impeach him.

Instead we have political theater. It's lame as hell and does nothing to help the country.

If people haven't noticed a lot of big businesses stopped selling property insurance in florida and california. Because of "natural" disasters. I'm breathing in smoke in Cincinnati from fires in Canada.

Instead of worrying about stuff that actually matters it's a 24/7 news cycle that focuses on their preferred party regaining power.

We need to get rid of political theater power hungry shitheads. And elect smart people trying to solve problems. (now that is a fools wish)

At least Margie Taylor Greene got a chance to ogle Hunter's junk in front of Congress as she gleefully showed the committee his dick picks for whatever reason.  Must have been a real thirst trap for her to feel that everyone needed to get a load of what the first crackhead was slinging.  

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-21-2023

(07-20-2023, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: none of that made any connection to Joe Biden

Come on Pally, at least understand what this purpose of the committee and this hearing. It is the oversight committee who oversees the F.B.I. and the D.O.J.

Hunter or any Biden is in the cross hairs due to factual evidence the justice department with help from the secret service looked the other way on any potential Biden crime. Today another factual document was released from 2019.  A paid F.B.I. informant met with the F.B.I. and detailed meetings he attended discussing not only Hunter taking bribes, but Joe taking bribes.

Every week Comer and others are gathering more intel through bank records (evidence) and witnesses like the 2 I.R.S. whistleblowers. F.B.I. whistleblower and soon HB's business partners Devon Archer to be interviewed very soon.

Like I said, the target is the F.B.I., D.O.J. who the oversight committee's job is to make sure justice is indeed blind. If they find nothing else (I think they will find more evidence the justice department has been politicized), I believe enough evidence has been found to show we have a corrupt F.B.I. and also D.O.J.

Secret Service also appears to be compromised which is being found out as they investigate. We know they tipped off HB the I.R.S. was going to interview him and got him out of dodge so they could not do the interview.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-21-2023

(07-20-2023, 03:07 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: In legal cases, oral testimony or statements made by individuals involved are a significant form of evidence. However, the weight of this evidence greatly depends on the credibility of the individual providing the testimony, their ability to recall events accurately, and how consistent their statement is with other known facts and evidence. For instance, if a person has a history of dishonesty or if their account contradicts physical evidence or the testimonies of other credible witnesses, their words may be given less weight or even disregarded. Sometimes the way a person behaves during their testimony, such as their body language or demeanor, can also influence how their words are interpreted.

If a prima facie case cannot be made out without it, the writing is indispensable; if the prima facie case is established without reference to it, oral evidence is admissible. Many cases would fall within such a rule.

https://barprephero.com/legal-terms/evidence/oral-evidence/

They presented back up evidence to their testimony including recap emails after meetings to their bosses. A F.B.I. agent has also collaborated their testimony. Add in, one is a gay Democrat who was the lead I.R.S. supervisor. Why would either risk their jobs or possible prison for perjury? If you watched the hearing, both were very credible and why the Democrats had to attack Trump over an over again.....because they had nothing on the whistleblowers.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - NATI BENGALS - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 02:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Come on Pally, at least understand what this purpose of the committee and this hearing. It is the oversight committee who oversees the F.B.I. and the D.O.J.

Hunter or any Biden is in the cross hairs due to factual evidence the justice department with help from the secret service looked the other way on any potential Biden crime. Today another factual document was released from 2019. A paid F.B.I. informant met with the F.B.I. and detailed meetings he attended discussing not only Hunter taking bribes, but Joe taking bribes.

Every week Comer and others are gathering more intel through bank records (evidence) and witnesses like the 2 I.R.S. whistleblowers. F.B.I. whistleblower and soon HB's business partners Devon Archer to be interviewed very soon.

Like I said, the target is the F.B.I., D.O.J. who the oversight committee's job is to make sure justice is indeed blind. If they find nothing else (I think they will find more evidence the justice department has been politicized), I believe enough evidence has been found to show we have a corrupt F.B.I. and also D.O.J.

Secret Service also appears to be compromised which is being found out as they investigate. We know they tipped off HB the I.R.S. was going to interview him and got him out of dodge so they could not do the interview.

This isn't anything new. This is the same document we have been hearing about for months right? The same one everybody had to go to the scif to view and all that political theater horse shit.

I'm not paying super close attention to this. I've heard 5 year investigation. Main guy prosecuting is some guy Trump appointed and Biden permitted to stay on the case once he was elected to be POTUS. Then comes news Joseph R. Biden and his family were civilians in a capitalist country during the years of 2016-2020 and before and after those years as far as I know his entire family was/is not POTUS or even an elected anything, and they are allowed to make money in basically infinite ways. And a lot of these claims appear to play out in that era.

And I seem to remember complaining about a politicized DOJ myself actually. And Gee mother freaking wiz. Guess what was happening around that time
https://www.npr.org/2017/05/10/527744909/suspicious-timing-and-convenient-reasoning-for-trumps-firing-of-comey
an FBI director swaying an election then realizing how bad he F'd America and getting fired by the scumbag he was responsible for helping get elected. And that was just the start of firing investigators and doing enormous damage to various levels of our government.

He wasn't draining the swamp. He was fomenting the cesspool.
And now you are going to cry about the politicization of the DOJ?

(07-21-2023, 03:04 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm not paying super close attention to this. I've heard 5 year investigation. Main guy prosecuting is some guy Trump appointed and Biden permitted to stay on the case once he was elected to be POTUS. Then comes news Joseph R. Biden and his family were civilians in a capitalist country during the years of 2016-2020.  And a lot of these claims appear to play out in that era.

And I seem to remember complaining about a politicized DOJ myself actually. And Gee mother freaking wiz. Guess what was happening around that time
https://www.npr.org/2017/05/10/527744909/suspicious-timing-and-convenient-reasoning-for-trumps-firing-of-comey
an FBI director swaying an election then realizing how bad he F'd America and getting fired by the scumbag he was responsible for helping get elected. And that was just the start of firing investigators and doing enormous damage to various levels of our government.

He wasn't draining the swamp. He was fomenting the cesspool.
And now you are going to cry about the politicization of the DOJ?

Sorry, you are not good at this because it appears you don't do your homework.

Comey's F.B.I. started an investigation into Trump in July 2016, he was candidate Trump. We just learned from the Durham investigation no evidence was verified by Comer's F.B.I. prior o launching "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation. Comer's F.B.I. committed crimes altering F.I.S.A. warrants. There was no Trump Russian Collusion, it was fake dossier used as the basis of the investigation, again Comer did not verify. So, yes Trump drained the swamp or attempted to but it appears the swamp is still in place.

HRC was guilty, Comer said she committed crimes but like other Democrats, she gets no jail time because he refused to prosecute her with a slam dunk case.

Comer is a former partisan F.B.I. hack.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - NATI BENGALS - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 03:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, you are not good at this because it appears you don't do your homework.

Comey's F.B.I. started an investigation into Trump in July 2016, he was candidate Trump. We just learned from the Durham investigation no evidence was verified by Comer's F.B.I. prior o launching "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation. Comer's F.B.I. committed crimes altering F.I.S.A. warrants. There was no Trump Russian Collusion, it was fake dossier used as the basis of the investigation, again Comer did not verify. So, yes Trump drained the swamp or attempted to but it appears the swamp is still in place.

HRC was guilty, Comer said she committed crimes but like other Democrats, she gets no jail time because he refused to prosecute her with a slam dunk case.

Comer is a former partisan F.B.I. hack.

So if Biden just fires these guys investigating and claims witch hunt, then appoints a special guy who gets no convictions and spends years investigating the investigators. You will be on his side?

(07-21-2023, 03:29 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So if Biden just fires these guys investigating and claims witch hunt, then appoints a special guy who gets no convictions and spends years investigating the investigators. You will be on his side?

Why would Biden fire the F.B.I. director Wray and Garland the head of the D.O.J. for not investigating him? The oversight committee seems to be the only one investigating the Biden family.

As for Trump, Mueller was appointed as special council to investigate Trump. Trump did not fire him, he let him spend 50 million dollars and found out Trump never colluded with Russia. 

This is not verified by the F.B.I. because either they did not investigate an accusation from a reliable they paid hundreds of thousands of dollars. Or, someone at the F.B.I. or D.O.J. said to bury it. The oversight committee is investigating the claims themselves and also will call in officials from the justice department to answer serious questions.

RELEASED: Bombshell FBI document detailing alleged $10M Biden bribery scheme: Burisma CEO said Hunter was 'stupid' but necessary to keep on board because 'his dad' could 'protect' them from 'problems'
Included in the damning form is the claim that 'it costs 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden'
Payments were allegedly made in exchange for the then-Vice President's influence in getting a senior Ukrainian prosecutor fired
Although Hunter 'was stupid' and the CEO's dog was smarter, he was needed on the board 'so everything will be okay'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12320527/RELEASED-FBI-document-detailing-alleged-10M-Biden-bribery-scheme-publicized-Republicans-Burisma-CEO-Zlochevsky-called-Hunter-stupid-necessary-board-dad-Vice-President-Joe-Biden-protect-problems.html

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - SunsetBengal - 07-21-2023

(07-20-2023, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: none of that made any connection to Joe Biden

Really?  Why in the world would we be having oversight committee hearings involving whistleblowers giving sworn testimony about irregularities of procedure and being blocked from conducting investigations in typical fashion?  You can continue to bury your head in the sand or pretend that it's just a partisan attack against the gods of the saintly Democrat Party all you want, but it's beginning to look real ugly for the agencies who tried to cover all of the Biden's illegal activity up.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - GMDino - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 08:13 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Really?  Why in the world would we be having oversight committee hearings involving whistleblowers giving sworn testimony about irregularities of procedure and being blocked from conducting investigations in typical fashion?  You can continue to bury your head in the sand or pretend that it's just a partisan attack against the gods of the saintly Democrat Party all you want, but it's beginning to look real ugly for the agencies who tried to cover all of the Biden's illegal activity up.

Well for one reason its because the elected officials like putting on a show.  I mean Jordan has done this ever since the gop got the majority.  

Secondly there is a faction of the gop that feels if Trump broke the law then we must find where Biden broke the law...whether he did or not.

So far the irregularities seem to be bad.  But that doesn't mean they were illegal.  It could have been a "perfect" decision by the higher ups.  Smirk

Higher ups that were placed there by the former President. (Except for Garland)

I suppose once we see the plea deal (if we do) then we will get a better understanding of the workings of it all.  

However I would caution you, and others, that there better be good proof that Biden a) benefitted from Hunter's deals and b) Biden directly influenced the investigations or you're all going to look worse than the Trump defenders who still think the classified documents were planted.

And if Pres Biden was using his influence in either of those cases he needs punished for it.  Then we can look into Ivanka getting deals finalized from China while her Daddy was IN office and she was working in the White House and how her husband got 2 billion from the Saudi's right after leaving office.

I've always been for going after all the grift.  Let's do this thing!

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - SunsetBengal - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well for one reason its because the elected officials like putting on a show.  I mean Jordan has done this ever since the gop got the majority.  

Secondly there is a faction of the gop that feels if Trump broke the law then we must find where Biden broke the law...whether he did or not.

So far the irregularities seem to be bad.  But that doesn't mean they were illegal.  It could have been a "perfect" decision by the higher ups.  Smirk

Higher ups that were placed there by the former President. (Except for Garland)

I suppose once we see the plea deal (if we do) then we will get a better understanding of the workings of it all.  

However I would caution you, and others, that there better be good proof that Biden a) benefitted from Hunter's deals and b) Biden directly influenced the investigations or you're all going to look worse than the Trump defenders who still think the classified documents were planted.

And if Pres Biden was using his influence in either of those cases he needs punished for it.  Then we can look into Ivanka getting deals finalized from China while her Daddy was IN office and she was working in the White House and how her husband got 2 billion from the Saudi's right after leaving office.

I've always been for going after all the grift.  Let's do this thing!

At this point I think that it's pretty clear that both Trump and Biden, along with a whole host of officials from both sides of the aisle are just dirty, rotten scoundrels.  It's sad that that is the state of matters these days.  What should be alarming and completely unsettling is the fact that government agencies that are supposed to be party neutral are clearly politically biased.  Not only by their actions of not enforcing law upon people of their preference, but also by putting out false information to the general American public.  

It may seem novel or cute if they are biased toward the party of your preference, but keep in mind that eventually the balance of power shifts and who were the bullied eventually become the bullies.

RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - GMDino - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 10:49 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: At this point I think that it's pretty clear that both Trump and Biden, along with a whole host of officials from both sides of the aisle are just dirty, rotten scoundrels.  It's sad that that is the state of matters these days.  What should be alarming and completely unsettling is the fact that government agencies that are supposed to be party neutral are clearly politically biased.  Not only by their actions of not enforcing law upon people of their preference, but also by putting out false information to the general American public.  

It may seem novel or cute if they are biased toward the party of your preference, but keep in mind that eventually the balance of power shifts and who were the bullied eventually become the bullies.

I don't think that is any more shocking than the fact the Supreme Court is politically biased.

I'm sure that there are powers that be that want to keep the status quo and will try to maintain that.

When they announced a renewal of the investigation of Hillary right before the election, when they didn't push the laptop, pick a side.

AS a side note about the lap top apparently the issue is not whether it is real or really his.  The issue is the chain of possession and who might have done what to the laptop.  It's not like it was turned over the FBI and they simply covered it up and no one ever saw it again.

MTG showed porn at the hearing allegedly from the laptop.  

Info is out there.