Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism (/Thread-CA-shooting-Domestic-Terrorism)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - RoyleRedlegs - 12-04-2015

Is this thread even still about the SB attack anymore?

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - Nately120 - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 02:53 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Is this thread even still about the SB attack anymore?

Hard to say.  The wacky truth is that we start a thread about a mass shooting in America and by the time we are on page 2 another one has taken place, so it all becomes a jumbled mass of talking points. Amazingly, "mass shootings" have become another political wedge issue akin to gay marriage, or abortion or something. It's just another thing to argue about.

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - RoyleRedlegs - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 02:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hard to say.  The wacky truth is that we start a thread about a mass shooting in America and by the time we are on page 2 another one has taken place, so it all becomes a jumbled mass of talking points.  Amazingly, "mass shootings" have become another political wedge issue akin to gay marriage, or abortion or something.  It's just another thing to argue about.

Well it seems more about people bickering over the same thing every thread devolves into. 

Anyways, important to note: the wife may have been aligned with ISIS leaders. 

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - Vas Deferens - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 08:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Anyone seen the yesterday's and today's front pages from the NY Daily News? I think someone working there is a bit fed up.

Good stuff.  Thanks.

[Image: cover5n-3-web.jpg?enlarged]

[Image: cover5n-2-web.jpg?enlarged]

^^^ I think the most insulting thing about these shootings is how predictable and played-out the responses are. I don't know how these politicians are going to manage to cram all this praying into their daily schedules, but I'm sure that's a small price to pay for all the support they get for telling everyone how much praying they are doing.

Ahh but where are my manners, this is what is called "respecting the victims." More guns, more prayer, rinse and repeat.

(12-04-2015, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ^^^  I think the most insulting thing about these shootings is how predictable and played-out the responses are.  I don't know how these politicians are going to manage to cram all this praying into their daily schedules, but I'm sure that's a small price to pay for all the support they get for telling everyone how much praying they are doing.

Ahh but where are my manners, this is what is called "respecting the victims."  More guns, more prayer, rinse and repeat.

Moreover, passing some laws to maybe keep AK's out of some of these peoples hands, the rate at which they are able to publicly pray may decline, thus negatively impacting their good public christian standing.  Therefore less AK's = anti-jebus

(12-04-2015, 05:47 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Moreover, passing some laws to maybe keep AK's out of some of these peoples hands, the rate at which they are able to publicly pray may decline, thus negatively impacting their good public christian standing.  Therefore less AK's = anti-jebus

Look, if the politicians who talk to God every day say we need to stuff as many guns into this nation as possible, who am I to disagree?

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - StLucieBengal - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 02:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What is the difference between sizing someone up and judging them?  My neighbors receive packages frequently.  Should I report them to the police or the FBI?

Depends on who you are comfortable living around .... If you met them and felt they were sketchy. And if they fit the lslamic terrorist profile.

Besides we judge people everyday in some shape or form.

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - bfine32 - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 05:47 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Moreover, passing some laws to maybe keep AK's out of some of these peoples hands, the rate at which they are able to publicly pray may decline, thus negatively impacting their good public christian standing.  Therefore less AK's = anti-jebus

...or they could just pass laws to make murder illegal; that should work.

(12-04-2015, 06:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...or they could just pass laws to make murder illegal; that should work.

In all fairness, my ex-wife still being alive is proof that law is effective.

(12-04-2015, 05:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Depends on who you are comfortable living around ....   If you met them and felt they were sketchy.   And if they fit the lslamic terrorist profile.    

what is that profile again?

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - GMDino - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 02:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What is the difference between sizing someone up and judging them?  My neighbors receive packages frequently.  Should I report them to the police or the FBI?

My sister in law, who lives two house up from us gets more packages than a gay film star.  (I use a rimshot here, but.... Mellow)

AND she is certifiably bat shit crazy.  in fact when she was younger she had some pretty bad mental issues I'm told.

Should I report her?

Tongue

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ^^^  I think the most insulting thing about these shootings is how predictable and played-out the responses are.  I don't know how these politicians are going to manage to cram all this praying into their daily schedules, but I'm sure that's a small price to pay for all the support they get for telling everyone how much praying they are doing.

Ahh but where are my manners, this is what is called "respecting the victims."  More guns, more prayer, rinse and repeat.

Why don't they just pray for less victims instead of praying for the victim's families after they have been murdered?

(12-04-2015, 05:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Depends on who you are comfortable living around ....   If you met them and felt they were sketchy.   And if they fit the lslamic terrorist profile.    

In other words . . .

(11-13-2015, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's evident you are pretty Judgemental

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-04-2015

Oh no, tapestries with Arabic writtings and a copy or two of the Quran!!!

This is so stupid, lol.

What did people think...that they would have the KJV Bible with Bible verses on the wall like I do?

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - BmorePat87 - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 02:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Taking shots at me aside.  

Don't you think it's reasonable to question if a group of middle easterners are your neighbors and are constantly receiving loads of stuff?

No. That's ridiculous. The wife and I use Amazon Prime a ton. I don't think that's suspicious. 

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - michaelsean - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 06:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: My sister in law, who lives two house up from us gets more packages than a gay film star.  (I use a rimshot here, but.... Mellow)

AND she is certifiably bat shit crazy.  in fact when she was younger she had some pretty bad mental issues I'm told.

Should I report her?

Tongue
My sister noticed the neighbor 2 houses away had cars coming to the house at all hours and nit staying lobg.  They reported them as susoicious to the police, and a couple of weeks later they were busted for dealing drugs out of the house.  

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - michaelsean - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 06:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why don't they just pray for less victims instead of praying for the victim's families after they have been murdered?

Maybe because their remarks are meant for the victims'families.

RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - bfine32 - 12-04-2015

See something, say something; it's just that simple. From what I understand it is what allowed the police to catch these killers as quickly as they did. It takes a village.

(12-04-2015, 11:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe because their remarks are meant for the victims'families.

I'm not talking about the remarks. I'm talking about the prayers. Shouldn't the politicians be more proactive with their prayers to prevent gun violence before it occurs rather than being reactive after the fact?