Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2023 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2023-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Seahawks-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 04:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: At least we won, but struggled mightily to squeak out what should have been a blowout.

Why the hell should have been a “blow out”? Seattle was 3-1 coming into today, and are a very good team. Vegas had it at 2 points.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-15-2023

Not this fake ass injury by San Fran

He can walk his ass off the field they just want rest

This shouldnt be allowed

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - RegularGuy22 - 10-15-2023

Why on earth is Zac throwing the ball with 1.58 left at our 10 yd line? Oh I remember, we dont have a RUN game to eat clock

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-15-2023

Bengals D had to win the game twice.
Game ball to everyone on D. Burrow back to drawing board. Tee hurt us playing injured.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 10-15-2023

We desperately need a OC that can be more creative with the talent we have on offense. If the D didn’t show up today, we would have been blown out. Worried about Burrow. He took a late shot near the end of the first half and wasn’t the same since.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - KyBengalfan94 - 10-15-2023

I am so ***** sick and tired of watching 99% of their plays in the shotgun. I am ***** irate at it

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-15-2023

Hubbard, Hendrickson and Hill.. H E Triple H's.. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-15-2023

To everyone bashing the defense, I'd like you to keep this in mind. The only time the Bengals trailed in the game was during our opening offensive possession.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - KyBengalfan94 - 10-15-2023

How many ***** times they line up with 5 wide letting the defense know damn well they are not running the ball. this isn't ***** Varsity Blues Zac you ***** water head ******

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-15-2023

Who the **** was expecting a blow out win?

I swear do some people actually watch the games?

The seahawks will be a playoff team this year with the best rushing attack apart from the 49ers in the league.

Their defence like ours is full of speed.

This as ugly as it was was a massive win.

Some people are idiots

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 05:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: To everyone bashing the defense, I'd like you to keep this in mind. The only time the Bengals trailed in the game was during our opening offensive possession.

Who is bashing the defense? If you saw anyone bash the defense, call them out specifically, so I can block them

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 05:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why the hell should have been a “blow out”? Seattle was 3-1 coming into today, and are a very good team. Vegas had it at 2 points.

Simple. They scored 13 and of those 10 were the direct result of bad tackling and blown coverages. So they scored only 3 straight up off of offense. So it should have been 17-3. And if the offense didn't go to sleep after the first two drives likely more. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - casear2727 - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 04:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Seattle had six second half drives, four of them getting inside the Bengals' 10, for a total of three points.  

Incredible stat, but should have been a total shutout according our resident experts....

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - RegularGuy22 - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 05:02 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Who the **** was expecting a blow out win?

I swear do some people actually watch the games?

The seahawks will be a playoff team this year with the best rushing attack apart from the 49ers in the league.

Their defence like ours is full of speed.

This as ugly as it was was a massive win.

Some people are idiots

Don't think anyone expected a blowout but no O the entire 2nd half is very nerve wracking

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 05:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Who is bashing the defense? If you saw anyone bash the defense, call them out specifically, so I can block them

Well you can’t tackle them, we must have missed 10 to 15 tackles.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 05:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Who is bashing the defense? If you saw anyone bash the defense, specifically call them out so I can block them

Basically to them anyone getting justly upset at bad defensive play (like missed tackles and losing receivers in the zones) is bashing. It misses the basic thing about a gameday thread - you are reacting to each play as it happens without knowing the future. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - WhoDeyK - 10-15-2023

The pass rush is really starting to come along. The young secondary’s figuring things out as well. We really have something in Dax Hill and Britt and Turner are showing up big. At this point, I’d put Battle out there over Scott and just commit to the youth movement.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 04:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: Heart attack time! Was that sack and fumble or INC? Could not tell.

Surprised they didn’t throw a flag for landing in the QB. Still pissed about that roughing the passer call. Something has got to be done about that shit. It’s too convenient for refs to throw a flag with the rules as grey are they are. Meaning refs can control the outcome of games whenever they choose. I saw Seattle holding like a mofo every time Geno dropped back. The NFL is getting really hard to watch anymore.

(10-15-2023, 05:00 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Why on earth is Zac throwing the ball with 1.58 left at our 10 yd line?  Oh I remember, we dont have a RUN game to eat clock

If he did run the ball it would be shotgun formation and run right at their best DT

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 05:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Simple. They scored 13 and of those 10 were the direct result of bad tackling and blown coverages. So they scored only 3 straight up off of offense. So it should have been 17-3. And if the offense didn't go to sleep after the first two drives likely more. 

Some weird logic you have there. Seattle is a really good team. Period. It’s ridiculous to expect a blowout.