Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wild-Card-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Raiders-Bengals)

***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 01-15-2022

If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-15-2022

DELAY

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 01-15-2022

I don't care that the call helped the Bengals.. I'd rather not hear from the refs

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-15-2022

BRO WTF IS DELAY OF GAME> HE DIDNT GET THAT SHIT OFF

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 01-15-2022

CLEAR delay of game that goes ignored

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - M.W. - 01-15-2022

If Burrow can muster 1 more TD this game is over.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 09:01 PM)Tony Wrote: This defense ***** sucks

Your surprised. They had one good defensive half, against KC. That’s it

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-15-2022

i'll take that dropped pass over the dleay, but the refs want to give that freebie to the raidres obviously.

***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - ah5 - 01-15-2022

Ya this game has no flow......

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 01-15-2022

That hold call was HUGE. Hold to 3 and Burrow needs to lead a drive that uses at least 6 min and gets 3 back

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Finally a favorable flag

Raiders have more penalties and more penalty yards than Bengals.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

I agree. Its annoying AF

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Spider - 01-15-2022

Win or lose.. The NFL Refs are Paid Extra

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

calm down son, you can ask santa for christmas though

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-15-2022

How ******** do you have to be to hold a kneeling defender after the running back has already ran 3 yards down field?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-15-2022

Sorry but there is 31 years of failure to back it up. If they lose today then nothing is different and it's just the same old Bengals tempting people with the illusion they might really be good. 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-15-2022

Lol I'll make it a point to save this thread to see what you say when they lose.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Synric - 01-15-2022

At this point you have to ask is the NFL trying to cover the spread?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 01-15-2022

Evidently, the play clock doesn't apply to the Raiders. That's about 3 times now.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 01-15-2022

Have that many people actually said that? Anyone who's not concerned about only being up 7 (at most) is just as stupid.