Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler (/Thread-Border-Crisis-Biden-s-Worse-Than-Hitler)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - GMDino - 03-31-2021

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-rally-twitter-roger-stone-sentence-pardon-2020-election-rally-phoenix-arizona-a9345956.html

[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/DonaldTrump]Donald Trump delivered a stumbling, incoherent and at times outright fictitious re-election rally address in which he complained about a dog’s media coverage and appeared to approve calls to imprison Hillary Clinton.

The dark, grievance-filled speech to supporters, delivered at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Arizona, was followed by a tweet which appeared to suggest he may pardon convicted friend and former advisor Roger Stone.

It came just a day after Mr Trump, apparently emboldened by his impeachment acquittalpardoned a host of white-collar criminals, many with personal connections to the president's donors and supporters.

Having falsely accused Democrats of attempting through impeachment to “poison our democracy and overthrow our entire system of government”, Mr Trump moved onto Conan, the military dog who was wounded during the Navy SEAL raid which killed Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

“Remember the dog, great dog, Conan,” Mr Trump said while complaining about what he perceives as unfair media coverage. “When we took out - right? We love Conan. Conan’s a tough dog. But when we took out Al-Baghdadi, Conan, remember this? Conan got more publicity than President Trump. That's ok.”

Donald Trump celebrity president: A decade in two halves

Echoing his repeated musings about serving more than the constitutionally enforced limit of two terms as president, Mr Trump complained “crooked politicians” had “really took away three years from us” due to investigations into his campaign’s links with Russia and the impeachment inquiry into his attempt to pressure Ukraine into investigating his political rivals.

Both probes uncovered multiple instances of wrongdoing by either Mr Trump himself or members of his 2016 election team.

Midway through Mr Trump’s speech, chants of “Lock her up!” erupted among his supporters after he gloated about beating Ms Clinton in the 2016 election. “Crooked Hillary spent at least three times more than we did and lost,” Mr Trump said, giving a thumbs up during the chants.

“Crooked as hell she’s crooked as hell,” he added, moving on to criticism of the Obama administration and former senior law enforcement officials who were involved in the FBI probes into his campaign.

“There are a lot of dishonest slimeballs out there. Dishonest scum. Dirty cops, lot of dirty cops … the ones on top, they were absolute scum,” he said to applause.

Amid a series of false claims and mistruths about his impeachment, poll ratings and his political opponents, Mr Trump also struggled with a number of words.

“Last month we ended the Nasta (sic), there’ve, look you saw it, Nafta, catastrophe and that’s what it was,” Mr Trump said in reference to the US-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement which was renegotiated by his administration last year.

Discussing an illegal immigrant convicted of murder, Mr Trump said: “This savage animal had previously been deported after serving six years in privit (sic), and you know he was in prison six years.”

Mr Trump also stumbled over the word “overdose” - mispronouncing it “overdoth” – before referring to “neonetical” research instead of “neonatal”.

The US president has a long history of slurring words, often when reading from a teleprompter.

Late in 2017, he struggled during a policy address about Israel, sparking media speculation he may have had a dental or health problem.

And last year, an anonymous senior White House official claimed in a book Mr Trump regularly "stumbles slurs, gets confused" and struggles "synthesising information".

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - hollodero - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 04:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where are these examples of Trump not being able to form a coherent thought for 1 to 2 minutes?

[Image: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg]

Also Trump:
"China isn't abiding by anything. They're buying all of our coal; we can't use coal anymore, essentially. They're buying our coal, and they're using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it's so big out there, we're here, they're there, it's like they're our next-door neighbor, right? In terms of the universe. Miss Universe, by the way, I made a great deal when I sold it, oh did I get rich. That was a great deal. Uh. You know they broke my choppers on that, they said he talks about illegal immigration, we are not going to put him on television. First of all, the univision's being sued like crazy, you wouldn't believe it. And NBC, I made a great deal with them, just like an amazing deal."

(03-31-2021, 04:40 PM)hollodero Wrote: [Image: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg]

Also Trump:
"China isn't abiding by anything. They're buying all of our coal; we can't use coal anymore, essentially. They're buying our coal, and they're using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it's so big out there, we're here, they're there, it's like they're our next-door neighbor, right? In terms of the universe. Miss Universe, by the way, I made a great deal when I sold it, oh did I get rich. That was a great deal. Uh. You know they broke my choppers on that, they said he talks about illegal immigration, we are not going to put him on television. First of all, the univision's being sued like crazy, you wouldn't believe it. And NBC, I made a great deal with them, just like an amazing deal."

Trump was one of the worst spoken president's in quite awhile.  I chalked it up to his lack of a belief that he needed to practice because he thought he was a genius that could do anything and his vanity that kept him from wearing his glasses.  

He was pretty good at improvising for awhile but age caught up with him as it does most people and add that to his increased publicity made a lot of what he was saying just repetitive and boring to most people who weren't enthralled with him.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Benton - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 04:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They got into the building and then didn't know what to do because they were just acting on emotion and were let in.  They were not attempting to do anything.

Where are these examples of Trump not being able to form a coherent thought for 1 to 2 minutes?

To the first graf, false. According to their social media posts beforehand and comments made during, they were using a display of force in order to get election results overturned. Trump is trying to rewrite history by saying it was just patriots hugging police and nothing happened. 

Don't buy that bull.

As far as the examples, other people have posted examples.thats often what it's like talking to someone with dementia. Not a misspoke word here and there, but a jumble of thoughts.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Tiger Teeth - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 05:34 PM)Benton Wrote: To the first graf, false. According to their social media posts beforehand and comments made during, they were using a display of force in order to get election results overturned. Trump is trying to rewrite history by saying it was just patriots hugging police and nothing happened. 

Don't buy that bull.

As far as the examples, other people have posted examples.thats often what it's like talking to someone with dementia. Not a misspoke word here and there, but a jumble of thoughts.

The definition is quite clear, that is if you're open to reality.  

(03-31-2021, 05:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump was one of the worst spoken president's in quite awhile.

Yep, that sometimes get lost, how embarrassing he was, in not knowing anything and in uttering incredibly ignorant and stupid things.

And we (at least we in Europe) used to think George Dabbeljuh was amazing in that regard. Oh boy we knew so little.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: And we (at least we in Europe) used to think George Dabbeljuh was amazing in that regard. Oh boy we knew so little.

Wasn't too different over here in the colonies, so don't sweat it.

(03-31-2021, 08:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yep, that sometimes get lost, how embarrassing he was, in not knowing anything and in uttering incredibly ignorant and stupid things.

And we (at least we in Europe) used to think George Dabbeljuh was amazing in that regard. Oh boy we knew so little.

(03-31-2021, 08:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wasn't too different over here in the colonies, so don't sweat it.

GW just didn't have a good speaking presence (IMHO)...even when he didn't stumble he just didn't sound like a good public speaker.  Now when he was actually speaking from the heart, unscripted, he actually sounded better even when I didn't agree with what he was saying.

(03-31-2021, 08:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: GW just didn't have a good speaking presence (IMHO)...even when he didn't stumble he just didn't sound like a good public speaker.  Now when he was actually speaking from the heart, unscripted, he actually sounded better even when I didn't agree with what he was saying.

Yeah, then again he also expressed his belief that men and fish can coexist peacefully, and this was just weird beyond just speaking badly. I know there was some weird context probably, but it was just a bit much at times.

But I don't even want to open this can of worms that is Mr. Dabbeljuh. He probably was a fine and decent person, that I can believe and is more than I could ever say about Trump.

(03-31-2021, 09:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, then again he also expressed his belief that men and fish can coexist peacefully, and this was just weird beyond just speaking badly. I know there was some weird context probably, but it was just a bit much at times.

But I don't even want to open this can of worms that is Mr. Dabbeljuh. He probably was a fine and decent person, that I can believe and is more than I could ever say about Trump.

I forgot about the fish thing!   Hilarious

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - NATI BENGALS - 04-01-2021

Never forget 1/6

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Benton - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 01:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Never forget 1/6

The day trump supporters hugged police officers to death in an attempt to overturn elections.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - NATI BENGALS - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 01:33 AM)Benton Wrote: The day trump supporters hugged police officers to death in an attempt to overturn elections.

Wrong. 

Trump's most ardent supporters were let in and they were so stupid they didn't know why they were there so they roamed around then left in peace like they came. No idea how the windows got broke and stuff. 

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Nately120 - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 09:01 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wrong. 

Trump's most ardent supporters were let in and they were so stupid they didn't know why they were there so they roamed around then left in peace like they came. No idea how the windows got broke and stuff. 

According to Trump all those patriotic bros went there to hug and kiss other men.  That's what REAL AMERICANS do, I guess.  Not my cup of tea, but hey, freedom and all that.

We're gonna march to the capitol and kiss and hug men, and I'm going with ya!

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-01-2021

(03-31-2021, 04:40 PM)hollodero Wrote: [Image: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg]

Also Trump:

Where do you see any signs of dementia there?  He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

Why do you think Biden's press conference was so scripted?

Quote:Some reporters, noting the unlikelihood of being called on again as Biden consulted a list for reporters to take questions from, made queries on multiple topics.

Quote:With only 10 reporters called upon, some were left out, including anyone from The New York Times. So were reporters from outlets popular with conservatives, and favorites of Trump when he took questions as president.

Newsmax's Emerald Robinson wasn't called upon, and no reporter from One American News Network was in the room. Fox News Channel's Peter Doocy, who had some memorable exchanges with Biden on the campaign trail, wasn't called upon.

To even pretend like Biden is completely, or even half, there is insulting at best.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - GMDino - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where do you see any signs of dementia there?  He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

To even pretend like Biden is completely, or even half, there is insulting at best.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4797bxpa3fk7zbaoaz2e...=giphy.gif]

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BigPapaKain - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where do you see any signs of dementia there?  He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

You might be on to something. I once hit my toe on a stair and then I got a beagle - thats a great breed - but the racoon up the street would antagonize the drivers on my block, so my cat would catch a bird and thats how I became the largest pizza in the world. That damn China deal really screwed up German U-boats back in 1653, but at least there weren't dragons. Did I mention I'm rich? But that tree has got to go.

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Dill - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 09:01 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wrong. 

Thought that was settled long ago.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/newsmax-blames-antifa-for-pro-trump-maga-mob-insurrection

RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Dill - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "China isn't abiding by anything. They're buying all of our coal; we can't use coal anymore, essentially. They're buying our coal, and they're using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it's so big out there, we're here, they're there, it's like they're our next-door neighbor, right? In terms of the universe. Miss Universe, by the way, I made a great deal when I sold it, oh did I get rich. That was a great deal. Uh. You know they broke my choppers on that, they said he talks about illegal immigration, we are not going to put him on television. First of all, the univision's being sued like crazy, you wouldn't believe it. And NBC, I made a great deal with them, just like an amazing deal."

Where do you see any signs of dementia there?
 He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

There is no focus or concentration in the Trump speech. Like someone who cannot put one foot in front of the other, he is rambling, stumbling, changing direction, cannot retrace steps.

You've got the first 7 steps of Alzheimers right there: He "jumps around" because" he can't remember his topic/point from one step to the next; he can neither plan nor explain a plan if it has more than one step. 

With confusion of topic is confusion of time and place--China. . . the "planet" . . . the Universe. . . Miss universe . . . a great "deal" . . .rich. . . illegal immigration .. . But wait Univision's being "sued like crazy. . . NBC  . . Great deal . . . Amazing deal . . . 

He is randomly free-associating words like "universe" and "deal" to past memories because his talk has no plan, no structure. 

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/10_signs

Biden's press conferences and speeches proceed in inductive and deductive order, staying on topic. He makes points and the develops them.
Trump rambles from story to story about deals and bad people and losers how rich he is, and what we should thank him for.  Biden may forget or slow down for one sentence, then he is right back on topic.