Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French (/Thread-All-Things-Not-Islamaphobia-Terrorism-open-borders-Anything-French)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: the cost of open borders - Rotobeast - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 11:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Are you telling me they got caught at the border?  By Honduran savages enforcing the law?

I don't know anything about Hondurans, so I haven't any opinion of them.

RE: the cost of open borders - Mike M (the other one) - 11-19-2015

(11-18-2015, 05:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Interesting read.  Long but interesting.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

(11-18-2015, 08:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Indeed very long, but well worth it.

Yes, now that I've had some time to digest and think on it.

"Pocius doesn’t court any kind of official support from the United States, as a counterweight to jihadism. Indeed, official support would tend to discredit him, and in any case he is bitter toward America for treating him, in his words, as “less than a citizen.” (He alleges that the government paid spies to infiltrate his mosque and harassed his mother at work with questions about his being a potential terrorist.)"

Kinda hard to feel sorry for him when he believes and preaches:

"Through this fastidious observance, they believe, God will favor them with strength and numbers, and perhaps a caliphate will arise. At that moment, Muslims will take vengeance and, yes, achieve glorious victory at Dabiq. "

For those that are not near Dabiq, who are they going to take vengeance out on? That kinda runs hand in hand with telling everyone in his Mosque to be ready to commit violence when the time comes.

(11-19-2015, 01:07 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Purely to add to the discussion...
They seem like a nice family.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/11/17/first-ones-here-syrian-family-settles/75902946/

I'm not against bringing in refugee's, and I've stated all along that Family's should be first, followed by Women and Children. The men need to be last in the pecking order. To me, they are the ones that pose the most danger out of that group.

RE: the cost of open borders - GMDino - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 01:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I don't know anything about Hondurans, so I haven't any opinion of them.

I've heard they are savages.   Ninja

(11-19-2015, 01:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've heard they are savages.   Ninja

Well they do have death squads there. So I guess that would count in your eyes. They are also being overrun with drug cartels, and the people are fleeing the country and headed to ... the US.

How many European countries are helping us with the Refugees?

Not only that, but check this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/americas/honduras-syrians-detained/

Who would've thought that they would've tried to sneak into the US through our leaky borders, especially when we're approving 10k Syrian Refugees to come here?

(11-19-2015, 03:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well they do have death squads there. So I guess that would count in your eyes. They are also being overrun with drug cartels, and the people are fleeing the country and headed to ... the US.

How many European countries are helping us with the Refugees?

Not only that, but check this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/americas/honduras-syrians-detained/

Who would've thought that they would've tried to sneak into the US through our leaky borders, especially when we're approving 10k Syrian Refugees to come here?

I wish people read more than the headlines.  It would make discussing things like adults so much easier.

(11-19-2015, 04:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wish people read more than the headlines.  It would make discussing things like adults so much easier.

I wish people could use their brain and think through things.

Why would they go to Honduras? Clearly these guys wanted to verify that Honduras (since 2010) has one of the highest murder rates in the world. I guess it felt like home for them. Ninja

My bad, we want to approve 10k more Syrian Refugees, that's on top of the 85k refugees that we already approve annually. Is that what you meant?

(11-19-2015, 04:35 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I wish people could use their brain and think through things.

Why would they go to Honduras? Clearly these guys wanted to verify that Honduras (since 2010) has one of the highest murder rates in the world. I guess it felt like home for them. Ninja

My bad, we want to approve 10k more Syrian Refugees, that's on top of the 85k refugees that we already approve annually. Is that what you meant?

Yes 10K just sitting on the border waiting...waiting....

Rolleyes

RE: the cost of open borders - StLucieBengal - 11-19-2015

haha

So they were savaging up the place ....

RE: the cost of open borders - Rotobeast - 11-19-2015

[Image: frabz-Soon-320d08.jpg]

RE: the cost of open borders - Benton - 11-20-2015

despite he propaganda campaign, only about 2% of Syrian refugees have been single adult males.

RE: the cost of open borders - StLucieBengal - 11-21-2015

(11-20-2015, 07:39 PM)Benton Wrote: despite he propaganda campaign, only about 2% of Syrian refugees have been single adult males.

In America or Europe? I have not seen numbers for America.

RE: the cost of open borders - Mike M (the other one) - 11-23-2015

World War against certain Muslim sects seems inevitable to me. I would prefer that we stop letting more Muslims into the US, simply because I want to know that when it's time to go to war, that we can trust our Muslim-Americans with in our troops to fight other Muslims.

Hopefully it doesn't get so bad here that we put Muslims in camps, like we did with the Japanese during WWII.

RE: the cost of open borders - BmorePat87 - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 01:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: World War against certain Muslim sects seems inevitable to me. I would prefer that we stop letting more Muslims into the US, simply because I want to know that when it's time to go to war, that we can trust our Muslim-Americans with in our troops to fight other Muslims.

Hopefully it doesn't get so bad here that we put Muslims in camps, like we did with the Japanese during WWII.

Anyone got the number of Japanese, German, and Italian Americans who fought against the US during WWII?

RE: the cost of open borders - Rotobeast - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 03:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Anyone got the number of Japanese, German, and Italian Americans who fought against the US during WWII?

I know of Nazi-sympathizing Germans who transmitted information from Franklin Castle in Cleveland,  but I don't know of anything like an insurgency. 

RE: the cost of open borders - Benton - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 03:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I know of Nazi-sympathizing Germans who transmitted information from Franklin Castle in Cleveland,  but I don't know of anything like an insurgency. 

By and large, people are here because they want to be here, regardless of their race or religion. The fear mongering some people are unleashing is ridiculous — peaceful Muslims here aren't suddenly going to start suicide bombing and we aren't having an invasion of violent Muslims through the refugees. As strict and tiered as that process is, it's more likely a violent extremist would just enter the country through any of the 90,000 miles of shoreline or in a chartered plane rather than this absurdity of them waiting for months on a list of refugees to get selected.

RE: the cost of open borders - Vas Deferens - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 03:42 PM)Benton Wrote: By and large, people are here because they want to be here, regardless of their race or religion. The fear mongering some people are unleashing is ridiculous — peaceful Muslims here aren't suddenly going to start suicide bombing and we aren't having an invasion of violent Muslims through the refugees. As strict and tiered as that process is, it's more likely a violent extremist would just enter the country through any of the 90,000 miles of shoreline or in a chartered plane rather than this absurdity of them waiting for months on a list of refugees to get selected.

This.  

Why make a multi-year plan contingent on getting someone through the refugee immigration process?  

RE: the cost of open borders - GMDino - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 03:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Anyone got the number of Japanese, German, and Italian Americans who fought against the US during WWII?

Other than the Bush family?  Ninja

Nationality is vastly different from a Religious preference.

When WWII broke out, was there not a bunch of young Americans that left the US to go fight for their respective Motherlands? It goes both ways.

RE: the cost of open borders - BmorePat87 - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 07:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Nationality is vastly different from a Religious preference.

When WWII broke out, was there not a bunch of young Americans that left the US to go fight for their respective Motherlands? It goes both ways.

There were some. I am asking if anyone has the numbers. I'd be interested in seeing that. 

I also would point out the big differences between Muslims, in ethnicity, denominations, and intensity of faith. There are over a billion of them. They're not all the same. It's like trying to lump all Asians in together if we were at war with Japan and say that the less Asians the better. 

(11-23-2015, 07:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There were some. I am asking if anyone has the numbers. I'd be interested in seeing that. 

I also would point out the big differences between Muslims, in ethnicity, denominations, and intensity of faith. There are over a billion of them. They're not all the same. It's like trying to lump all Asians in together if we were at war with Japan and say that the less Asians the better. 

I'm very well aware of that, but like most, We can not tell which sect a person follows just by looking at them any more than figure out which sect of Christianity a Christian belongs too.