Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
(Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** (/Thread-Preseason-Week-1-Vikings-Bengals-GameDay-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - The Real Deal - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:17 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Nice read by Vigil

He's a player!!!!! 

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: And...giving up a broken coverage easy TD to a bad QB. Hopefully every player involved in that play is doing wind sprints tomorrow.

I'm actually pretty happy that it happened. There were whispers that Chykie Brown would actually make this team somehow due to injuries. Hopefully that play put a damn quick end to that.

I'll gladly give away a TD in preseason to get rid of a player who'll give up 10 TDs in the regular season.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - masonbengals fan - 08-12-2016

Brown showing why he's looking for a job.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - coachmcneil71 - 08-12-2016

Was that Shaw that got smoked?

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - LebanonFan - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: And...giving up a broken coverage easy TD to a playoff QB agains our second and third sting defenders . Hopefully every player involved in that play is doing wind sprints tomorrow.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - wildcats forever - 08-12-2016

Not Chykie Brown's finest moment

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - The Real Deal - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm actually pretty happy that it happened. There were whispers that Chykie Brown would actually make this team somehow due to injuries. Hopefully that play put a damn quick end to that.

I'll gladly give away a TD in preseason to get rid of a player who'll give up 10 TDs in the regular season.

Yep I am 100% on board with this

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-12-2016

Vigil is nice....as b noted...Clarke looking good against starters....Hunt....meh.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - coachmcneil71 - 08-12-2016

Oic....Brown.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - masonbengals fan - 08-12-2016

Vigil showed up tonight. The legend continues to grow.

Clarke has looked strong and quick.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bfine32 - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Was that Shaw that got smoked?

Shaw is playing Safety

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - THE Bigzoman - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Brown showing why he's looking for a job.

Duke Tobin was literally just putting in a good word for him in the commentary.

Is Dennard out for a portion of the season now? We need him more than ever.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - MentalRage - 08-12-2016

Secondary will be fine. It looks like our backups are out there while a lot of their starters were still playing. Our starting D smashed them on their opening drive.

Also, Vigil looks pretty damn good so far.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - jj22 - 08-12-2016

Core has flashed.

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - BFritz21 - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 08:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why the hell is Tate in the game at receiver?

They have Alford and Boyd returning kicks, so they might have Tate in the gain as a last-ditch effort to make the team as a receiver since we don't need him at returner! 

Makes sense to me! 

I also love that Core's in the game this soon! He's looked good so far and McCarron seems to be looking his way a lot!

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 09:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Duke Tobin was literally just putting in a good word for him in the commentary.

Is Dennard out for a portion of the season now? We need him more than ever.

Duke Tobin was also just saying that was a "rare" Nugent miss when the last three years Nugent has finished 23rd, 27th, and 23rd in FG %... soooooo....

RE: (Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Joelist - 08-12-2016

It was an embarrassing play on an embarrassing drive, even if it is second string against first string. I do hope they immediately cut Brown.

(08-12-2016, 09:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They have Alford and Boyd returning kicks, so they might have Tate in the gain as a last-ditch effort to make the team as a receiver since we don't need him at returner! 

Makes sense to me! 

I also love that Core's in the game this soon! He's looked good so far and McCarron seems to be looking his way a lot!

His alternative choice is to look at Tate. Nuff said. Lol

(08-12-2016, 09:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They have Alford and Boyd returning kicks, so they might have Tate in the gain as a last-ditch effort to make the team as a receiver since we don't need him at returner! 

Makes sense to me! 

Maybe but I think it's because they know exactly what they have in Tate as a returner. I think They are giving the younger guys every opportunity to show what they've got