Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2023 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2023-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BobJones4980 - 09-10-2023

(09-10-2023, 04:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That guaranteed shit is crazy man. Get a 10 million signing bonus and you earn your money every year like any other normal person, and their shit should be performance based.

I mean I don't think Burrow is playing like shit because he got paid.

Probably the rushing back from injury, shit Oline, and weather helping that.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - kevin - 09-10-2023

Bengals can beat them later in The Jungle, but today is all Browns in Cleveland in The Dawg Pound. Browns play Bengals tough and yes, Smash Mouth Football which one person here hates, but yes, Smash Mouth Football. Browns play it, and it give Bengals trouble every year.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-10-2023

There likely goes their legitimate shot at a 1 seed. I know ZT doesn’t value every game, but they are just outclassed by this team. They can’t beat physical teams.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Joelist - 09-10-2023

This is typical Zac Taylor. Unprepared for opening day so we look like trash. The league knowing this puts a division game on opening day. Now the rats game is a must win because otherwise we're 0-2 conference and 0-2 division, making any hopes of home field microscopic.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jj22 - 09-10-2023

This loss feels far worse than last year. They don’t even look competitive.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Supadave - 09-10-2023

I don’t think the bengals are a bad team or that burrow is bad. Today yes, the offense is horrible and you just can’t overlook the lack of preseason play. This is on Zac just like last years garbage starts. Defense had bright moments and yeah, they got tired of being on the field all game and the second half it showed. Bengals just don’t seem to see the value in getting off to a quick start I guess.

***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - ah5 - 09-10-2023

Time stat pad

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Vas Deferens - 09-10-2023

(09-10-2023, 04:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: who ***** cares?

He’s got a folder with them written down and put in his safe.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-10-2023

burrow only sees 1 WR, chase.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - samhain - 09-10-2023

We're sitting around talking about trying to pay two 25 mil plus receivers all offseason that can't beat man coverage vs these Clowns.

Zac needs to reconsider the value of his approach to preseason. Watching this team work out their issues early in meaningful games is getting old.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - michaelsean - 09-10-2023

Uh oh the Browns are going to the SB. “Just a different feel with this team”.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Awful Llama - 09-10-2023

(09-10-2023, 04:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Bet you get invited to a lot of parties

You just made the list.

(09-10-2023, 04:47 PM)Tony Wrote: This team won't win 4 games. Bungles are back...

Hilarious

Chill out, its week 1 and we seem to love to play like shit against the Browns of all teams damn near every year.

***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 09-10-2023

(09-10-2023, 04:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I have the usernames of the folks saying Burrow is a bad qb

I’m gonna throw it back in your face when he finishes top 5 and bengals make the playoffs again

….and….and…your mom wears combat boots……who cares

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - grampahol - 09-10-2023

Maybe they're tanking this year for the first pick in the draft to pay Joe's contract off..  Shocked

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Rattler - 09-10-2023

Ninja
[Image: UXBafB5.png]

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 09-10-2023

Multiple sacks of Watson, and the defense has taken the ball away twice. So let's force them the start the drive inside FG range . That was dumb as shit.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Frank Booth - 09-10-2023

I’m not worried about the future of this team. I’m used to the bengals getting whooped by Cleveland.

By the end of the year we’ll see Cleveland with 9 wins and cincy with 12

(09-10-2023, 04:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: There likely goes their legitimate shot at a 1 seed. I know ZT doesn’t value every game, but they are just outclassed by this team. They can’t beat physical teams.

?!?!?

Its week 1 and the likely 1 seed just lost as well.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 09-10-2023

I don’t know why you guys expected Burrow to come out not rusty and play good enough to overcome another shitty game plan in piss poor weather. The guy is constantly having to overcome this inept franchise keen ability to hire no experience rejects in key coaching positions. It’s always been the story in the Mike Brown era that great players come in and have to do all tue heavy lifting because Mike Brown has always skimped where coaching is concerned.