Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. (/Thread-Colts-play-actual-competition-get-embarassed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Joelist - 11-03-2015

And...Luck throws into triple coverage and loses the game....

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - rfaulk34 - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 02:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Time for the pick machine to resurface.

And there it is. Wink

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Whatever - 11-03-2015

Flacco>Luck

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Joelist - 11-03-2015

That was embarrassing. To lose to by far the worst undefeated team in NFL history. And that is 100% on Luck.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Whatever - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 02:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: That was embarrassing. To lose to by far the worst undefeated team in NFL history. And that is 100% on Luck.

I feel honored to have borne witness to a QB dual of epic proportions between two elite NFL QB's.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-03-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Whoever ends up with the fifth seed will be foaming at the mouth.

I don't know man...the Texans are starting to look better.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - ZeGerman - 11-03-2015

Delhomme > Luck

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Big Boss - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 01:37 AM)Joelist Wrote: Don't look now, Colts can tie it or win it here.
[Image: latest?cb=20130209022103]

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Murdock2420 - 11-03-2015

I'm officially pulling for Jacksonville. Kinda like Bortles, and as bad as that franchise has been, would be nice to see them take the miserable South.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - BigPapaKain - 11-03-2015

It's like watching a reality show where the house is on fire and the people are throwing gasoline on the flames to quench them.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - yellowxdiscipline - 11-03-2015

Indianapolis Colts = Trainwreck

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - bengalfan74 - 11-03-2015

Bench Luck

In fact just cancel the rest of the AFCS season.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - Donnyho - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 02:17 AM)Joelist Wrote: And...Luck throws into triple coverage and loses the game....

...because he's worried about the GM yelling at the coach if they lose.  Too much pressure for the little guy.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - yellowxdiscipline - 11-03-2015

Oh poor Coltsfan.. Too bad there isn't an Andrew Luck Redux in this years draft to tank another season for.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - coltsfan4ever - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 02:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And there it is. Wink

Strange... I was actually thinking about you and some snarky post you'd be making right before Luck threw the fatal INT in overtime. I looked here and LO AND BEHOLD, there it is!

Anyway... I'm really frustrated about Luck being an INT machine this season. He'd better straighten that out, fast or the season's going down the toilet. Where they'll join the Browns.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - coltsfan4ever - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 04:55 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Oh poor Coltsfan.. Too bad there isn't an Andrew Luck Redux in this years draft to tank another season for.

I'm actually okay. At least the Colts showed yesterday that THE TEAM still has what it takes to be competitive this season. They were a field goal away from beating an undefeated team. If it wasn't for that INT in the end, the outcome of the game could have easily been the Colt's way. Oh well, let's see what happens when Manning and Co. come over to Indy.

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - BigPapaKain - 11-03-2015

Yeah the team looked great attacking that prevent defense.

Derp.

(11-03-2015, 06:05 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Strange... I was actually thinking about you and some snarky post you'd be making right before Luck threw the fatal INT in overtime. I looked here and LO AND BEHOLD, there it is!

Anyway... I'm really frustrated about Luck being an INT machine this season. He'd better straighten that out, fast or the season's going down the toilet. Where they'll join the Browns.

I'm not sure if you noticed yet, but if you look up, you'll see the bottom of the toilet seat. 

RE: Colts play actual competition; get embarassed. - ZeGerman - 11-03-2015

I think I have to start Luck vs Denver in fantasy and I'm not thrilled about it

(11-03-2015, 06:07 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually okay. At least the Colts showed yesterday that THE TEAM still has what it takes to be competitive this season. They were a field goal away from beating an undefeated team. If it wasn't for that INT in the end, the outcome of the game could have easily been the Colt's way. Oh well, let's see what happens when Manning and Co. come over to Indy.

If it makes you feel any better, i'll be rooting for the Colts in that game. 

If Luck can throw 3 more picks and still pull one out, that would be great. 

[Image: come-in-on-sunday_5.jpg]