Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French (/Thread-All-Things-Not-Islamaphobia-Terrorism-open-borders-Anything-French)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: the cost of open borders - fredtoast - 11-24-2015

(11-23-2015, 07:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm very well aware of that, but like most, We can not tell which sect a person follows just by looking at them any more than figure out which sect of Christianity a Christian belongs too.

So we should just treat all Christians as if they were members of Westboro Baptist Church?

RE: the cost of open borders - StLucieBengal - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So we should just treat all Christians as if they were members of Westboro Baptist Church?

25 westboro baptist members.... Who don't kill anyone . They just make signs.

Hundreds of millions radical Muslims. Who murder, rape and enslave.

I can see where you can confuse the two lol

RE: the cost of open borders - GMDino - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 25 westboro baptist members.... Who don't kill anyone .  They just make signs.

Hundreds of millions radical Muslims.  Who murder, rape and enslave.  

Still using the made up, disproven numbers, eh?

RE: the cost of open borders - Mike M (the other one) - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 01:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Still using the made up, disproven numbers, eh?

ok 25 vs 200,000+ is that better?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

This doesn't include other factors, just ISIS.

(11-24-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 25 westboro baptist members.... Who don't kill anyone .  They just make signs.

Hundreds of millions radical Muslims.  Who murder, rape and enslave.  

So why didn't you answer the question I asked?

(11-24-2015, 01:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: ok 25 vs 200,000+ is that better?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

This doesn't include other factors, just ISIS.

Its better.

(11-24-2015, 01:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So why didn't you answer the question I asked?

Because 25 people hardly represent a group. It's mostly 1 family. And there is 1 church. There are countless radical mosques worldwide.

You close down all radical mosques worldwide and destroy them. And we will do the same to westboro. .... Oh wait .... Westboro uses a room in their house for services.

(11-24-2015, 01:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Still using the made up, disproven numbers, eh?

Not disproven at all. You posted a guy who added to more polls and redefined radical. You have to accept shapiro's definition of radical to disprove his use of the polls. If you redefine how radical is defined .... Ofc it won't jive. It's a lazy way to make it look like his numbers were false .

This is precisely why I said we should come to a consensus on what radical was on this board. But you and pat decided to be ridiculous instead so as usual .... A chance to come together on anything is derailed and made into a tit for tat insult fest.

(11-24-2015, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not disproven at all.   You posted a guy who added to more polls and redefined radical.   You have to accept shapiro's definition of radical to disprove his use of the polls.    If you redefine how radical is defined ....   Ofc it won't jive.    It's a lazy way to make it look like his numbers were false .  

This is precisely why I said we should come to a consensus on what radical was on this board.   But you and pat decided to be ridiculous instead so as usual .... A chance to come together on anything is derailed and made into a tit for tat insult fest.

If you read what I posted it showed (proved) that your source was the one redefining radical and extrapolating from the polls to created largely inflated numbers.

But, in all honesty, I don't expect you to admit the truth.

RE: the cost of open borders - BmorePat87 - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hundreds of millions radical Muslims.  Who murder, rape and enslave.  

There are a billion radical Christians that kill people.

I can make up numbers too!

(11-24-2015, 04:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  
There are a billion radical Christians that kill people.

I can make up numbers too!

He's not "making them up.  He's "sharing" from "very reliable sources".  Then, when caught, he just moves on without admitting anything.

He's "Trumping"

RE: the cost of open borders - Rotobeast - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 04:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's not "making them up.  He's "sharing" from "very reliable sources".  Then, when caught, he just moves on without admitting anything.

He's "Trumping"

I shared the Shapiro video.

(11-24-2015, 05:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I shared the Shapiro video.

I know.  Lucy is the one claiming that's what he was saying and defending the "truth" of the video.

(11-24-2015, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not disproven at all.   You posted a guy who added to more polls and redefined radical.   You have to accept shapiro's definition of radical to disprove his use of the polls.    If you redefine how radical is defined ....   Ofc it won't jive.    It's a lazy way to make it look like his numbers were false .  

This is precisely why I said we should come to a consensus on what radical was on this board.   But you and pat decided to be ridiculous instead so as usual .... A chance to come together on anything is derailed and made into a tit for tat insult fest.

Okay, I'll bite.

There are about 3 million Muslims in the US.  How many of them are "radical" based on your definition?

RE: the cost of open borders - Devils Advocate - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay, I'll bite.

There are about 3 million Muslims in the US.  How many of them are "radical" based on your definition?

Where you getting 3 million from?

This article says estimates 2 -- 7 million

Link

Quote:The size of the Muslim-American population has proved difficult to measure because the U.S. Census does not track religious affiliation. Estimates vary widely from 2 million to 7 million. What is clear, however, is that the Muslim-American population has been growing rapidly as a result of immigration, a high birth rate, and conversions.

This article says about 4 million in The US, and roughly 10 Million in North America

Link

Quote:... Nevertheless, both Christian and Muslim sources assert that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United States.25 The Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches 2000 gives the figure of 3,950,000 Muslims in America today.26 Islamic Horizons states that there are eight to ten million Muslims in North America.27 The most common figure cited (the statistic the United States government regularly uses) is about six million.28 The largest concentrations of Muslims are in California, New York, and Illinois — with an estimated 400,000 in the Chicago area.29

I can't find current data. My guess is, these numbers have increased. 

Wiki says there's about 1.6B Muslims in the world. 

How many of those are radicals? 

5%? 

1%? 

Somewhere between? 

More?

5% of 1.6B is more than 75M. 

The majority of Germany weren't Nazi's. That didn't stop the Nazi's. 

Listen, I'm not against Islam. I have Muslims friends and I'm willing to give people the benefit of doubt and I don't judge people based on color or religion or anything like that. But let's get real here. There's a terrible problem in the world that won't just go away by ignoring it. Millions of Muslims would like nothing more than to kill me and you. I understand some many of the issues are caused by the West's arrogance, but at the same time, ideology and indoctrination are damn near irreversible, or so it seems presently. I'm trying to tread lightly here, as I wanna believe something other than violence can solve our current differences. But I'm losing hope. This is just how I feel currently. I'm doing everything I can to educate myself so maybe my opinion may change in the future. 

(11-24-2015, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay, I'll bite.

That was the issue with Dino wanting to prove the video that Roto shared as false.

Watch the video and you can see what is considered radical.

(11-24-2015, 07:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Where you getting 3 million from?

First number that popped up on Google was 2.8 million.  But that doea not matter.  My point was to nail down Lucy's opinion on what percentage of then qualify as "radical" undre his definition.

(11-24-2015, 07:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: How many of those are radicals? 

5%? 

1%? 

Somewhere between? 

More?

5% of 1.6B is more than 75M. 

Where do you come up with the 5% number?

And 75 million is about the population of California and Texas combined.

Do you think Texas and California could take over the world, or even the United States?

Plus you have to consider that most of the Muslim countries are extremely poor.  Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh are home to more than 40% of the worlds Muslim population.  The combined GDP of those four countries (3.3 trillion) is far less than the GDP of just Texas and California combined (4.1 trillion)

(11-24-2015, 07:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  But let's get real here. There's a terrible problem in the world that won't just go away by ignoring it.

Actually that is the only way it will go away.  First of all Muslims are much more interested in killing each other than killing any of us.  Second of all military intervention by the United States just makes it worse.

Remember when Communism was the big bad boogey man that was going to take over the United States?  We tried military action against it, but that failed.  When we did nothing it just eventually collapsed because of its own flaws.  That is the only way to deal with radical Islam.   Let them kill each other until they finally give up or realize that their goals are not realistic.  Us taking military action just gives them more reason to hate us.

They don't have the resources to take over the world or even get close to attacking the United States.  All we need to do is concentrate on our international and domestic intelligence to protect us as well as possible from individual "lone wolves", and let the fire of radical Islam burn itself out.

(11-24-2015, 08:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That was the issue with Dino wanting to prove the video that Roto shared as false.  

Watch the video and you can see what is considered radical.

I am pretty sure that I have watched that video before and even addressed the problem with the way they defined "radical".  But since you are insisting that you have a very exact definition of "radical" I am just asking you to apply that definition to the Muslim population of the United States and tell us how many of the ones here are radical.

ISIS may have raised a large army, but they have never shown that they can govern a country of any type. They are like a street gang that can raise a lot of hell, but can never establish a stable society.

Going back an reviewing the Shapiro video here is what i think about the DIFFERENT waya they define "radical".

"People who think the United States or Israel was behind 9-11"........these people are more likely just rubes for local propaganda instead of just "Radical". Remember during the '04 elections when a majority of US citizens thought Saddam hussein was behind the 9-11 attacks?

"Mixed feelings about Bin laden".........Sounds like the people around here who have mixed feelings about Putin. And, yes, you know who I am talking about.

"Think suicide bombings can be justified" and/or "support Hamas".......I am not surprised by this. When you are a weak minority and have no other means to attack the majority power almost any type of warfare can be seen as justified. And the US military has won wars by striking civilian targets, so if this "suicide bomber" had been real many Americans would have considered his actions to be justified

[Image: dr-strangelove-rodeo-bomb.png]